Michael Jackson visited Robert Holmes à Court as part of sale of Beatles songs

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in News
[size=10pt]If this is not the right place for this news ,Mods please move.[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]albino/  :shock: Now I know I said this before but WHO IS LEAKING all this "things" from THE PAST and why now????? It seems to me that piece by piece THE PAST is coming back to us.Who knows maybe it's a part from a bigger process or maybe it's just my imagination that is going wild  :? .<br />Since he purchased it,this Beatles catalog has made Michael's life a real hell and from my opinion of course is the main reason for Michael's problems  bangbang .[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]ABC's Family Confidential reveals Michael Jackson visited Robert Holmes à Court as part of sale of Beatles songs[/size]<br />The Daily Telegraph<br />February 23, 2012 12:00AM <br /><br />753928-michael-jackson-robert-holmes-a-court-janet-holmes-a-court.jpgFrosty ... Peter Holmes a Court and wife Janet with Michael Jackson as part of the sale of Beatles songs. Source: Supplied <br /><br />ONE for the "things you never knew" file. <br /><br />The Holmes á Court dynasty is to feature in tonight's episode of Family Confidential on the ABC, with the series unearthing an interesting factoid about family scion Robert and his (unlikely) meeting with Michael Jackson.<br /><br />Snapped here with the late King of Pop in 1984, Holmes à Court (pictured also with wife Janet) had just agreed to sell Jackson his valuable catalogue of Beatles songs for about $48 million under the condition that Jackson visit the Holmes à Court mansion in Perth.<br /><br />Though the meeting looks cordial enough - it wasn't.<br /><br />Jackson was "reluctant" to make the trip, according to Holmes a Court, and was equally unwilling to appear on the annual telethon aired on Channel 7 - the network which the then-media player also owned at the time.<br /><br />He did appear, however.<br /><br />Though the purchase deal was the most expensive publishing deal in history up to that point, Jackson's share of the same catalogue was valued at $US5 billion  :shock:  by Jackson's lawyer Thomas Mesereau.<br /><br />http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/abcs-family-confidential-reveals-michael-jackson-visited-robert-holmes-court-as-part-of-sale-of-beatles-songs/story-e6frewz0-1226278757206<br /><br /><br />

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br />Why, oh why Michael did you step into the adder's den?  But I believe it's all God's calling him into the enemy's camp to one day over-throw it.  5 B-b-billion!  I'm sure he will put his earnings to very good use--healing of the planet.  God bless you Michael, and I pray for you!<br /><br /><br />Watch/listen at 10:12 for Michael speaking about this catalogue and his troubles.<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK0dcop_Nbo&feature=player_embedded<br /><br />
  • Did I understand it right - The catalogue is now worth 5 billion $? That's a helluva money!<br /><br />Maybe he'll build his Children's Hospital thanks to that money?<br />Oh, Michael... where are you?