Court Documents C. Murray Appeal

SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Hello everyone,<br />here are the Court Doc. for Conrad Murray's Appeal.<br />I haven't read them, because it is already Bedtime here in Germany but I wanted to share.<br /><br />http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/i5pegtehwwp2y355medvpw20/1487889179.pdf<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.

Comments

• Thank you for posting Sweetangel :)<br />I put it in my reminder to read it later. <br /><br />It's bedtime here as well. <br /><br />Gute Nacht  bearhug<br /><br />LOVE
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I just skimmed it really quickly...but right off, in the middle of page 10 it mentions<br />"Evidence Code Section 777" <br /><br />Just thought that was an interesting thing to see.....<br />thank you very much for posting this.  I will pour into more when I have more <br />time...very interesting!<br /><br />Blessings
  • on 1329952167:
    <br />I just skimmed it really quickly...but right off, in the middle of page 10 it mentions<br />"Evidence Code Section 777" <br /><br />Just thought that was an interesting thing to see.....<br />thank you very much for posting this.  I will pour into more when I have more <br />time...very interesting!<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Well done Wishingonastar,  I noticed the reference to 777 also, was about to post it too!!!<br /><br /><br />Peace and L.O.V.E. late here in the UK also, sleep well all.<br /><br /><br /><br /> bearhug
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Standing out:<br /><br />Temple St.<br /><br />Kamala D. Harris<br />http://www.salem-news.com/articles/january032011/harris-ag.php<br /><br />incarcerated<br />substantial legal questions<br />frivolous reasons<br />improper<br />violating<br />- financial situation of MJ<br />- Evelyn Braun (we know Eva Braun but who is Evelyn Braun?) and Jason Phiffer (Jason Pfeiffer)<br />- cameras broadcasting<br />- exhibit #30 (what was that?)<br />exhausted<br /><br />reasoning:<br />son Che Murray 3 years old on March 2, 2012 - (this child never grows on pictures)<br />other children 20, 18, 14 years old (I thought he had 7 kids?)<br />Doc Murray being 59 years old at the time of the hearing<br />isolated in solitary cell<br />close friendship with MJ<br />a desire to assist<br />unintentional misjudgement associated with the practice of medicine<br />benevolent person<br />citing Sheriff Lee Baca (citing saying)<br />MJ in dept of > $440 million <br />MJ uncooperative patient<br />MJ precarious financial situation complicated by drug addiction<br />desperation controlling the decisions<br />no witnesses allowed to testify<br />outside influences to the jury<br />commentators expressing opinions regarding the guilt of Dr. Murray<br />commentators bombarded the airwaves<br />defense not being allowed to answer questions<br />assured control of the publicity to those persons who had no ethical obligation to be fair to both sides<br />witnesses not to hear testimony of other witnesses<br />question of upper charge when no prior record<br />in all likelihood the appelate procedure will take well over a year to complete (pg 12/24)  :-[ <br /><br />a world familiar with the personal appearance of Doc Murray - absolutely impossible to flee or go into hiding<br /> - you gotta go kiddin me?<br /><br />declaration of Doc Murray dated Jan 25, 2012<br />declaration of Nicole Alvarez not signed<br />a 45 pages summary of what a good man Doc Murray is, filled with recommendations and "community support"<br />a signed declaration of a clerk named Peggy Bayne that she sent out documents on a specific date?<br /> WTF?? <br /><br /><br />the signiture of MJ and the signiture of Doc Murray with the backloop<br /><br />609px-Michael_Jackson_signature.svg.png
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks for sharing dear Sweetangel.. bearhug....Tomorrow I will look carefully ... the film  continues !  michael-jackson/ moonwalk_/ typing/
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1329952560:
    <br />
    on 1329952167:
    <br />I just skimmed it really quickly...but right off, in the middle of page 10 it mentions<br />"Evidence Code Section 777" <br /><br />Just thought that was an interesting thing to see.....<br />thank you very much for posting this.  I will pour into more when I have more <br />time...very interesting!<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Well done Wishingonastar,  I noticed the reference to 777 also, was about to post it too!!!<br /><br /><br />Peace and L.O.V.E. late here in the UK also, sleep well all.<br /><br /><br /><br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Great minds think alike ;)  Thank you!  Hope you have a very nice sleep full of beautiful dreams! <br />Blessings