Dr. Conrad Murray I Didn't Kill Michael Jackson ... Stress Did

ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
edited January 1970 in News
Dr. Conrad Murray I Didn't Kill Michael Jackson ... Stress Did <br /><br />0222-conrad-murray-getty-ex.jpg<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray just filed legal docs in which he claims his manslaughter conviction should be overturned, on grounds that the judge should have allowed him to prove ... Michael Jackson was so stressed out over his financial woes ... he recklessly rolled the dice by self-administering a fatal dose of Propofol.<br /><br />Murray is responding to the D.A.'s claims that he should stay in jail pending appeal because the grounds for challenging the conviction are bogus.<br /><br />Murray makes a number of arguments, but the most interesting is the section titled, "Financial Condition of Michael Jackson."  Murray's lawyers put it this way:  "Mr. Jackson was in debt approximately $440 million and desperately needed to fulfill a contractual commitment at the O2 arena in London."<br /><br />The lawyers go on:  "He was on the verge of losing his entire estate to foreclosure.  The pressure to fight through his insomnia, to rehearse and be the entertainer he was in his earlier years was overwhelming."<br /><br />And then the lawyers bring it home:  "His motivation and resulting desperation were relevant to show a likelihood or reason to act in a manner inconsistent with good judgment."<br /><br />The lawyers believe it was an error for the judge to exclude evidence of MJ's financial desperation.

Comments

• TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Not going to fly.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Once again speak of self-administering, interesting that once there is talk of money..
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    going-in-circles-lost-on-endless-roads-in-confu.jpg<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I wonder how many more claims Murray will come up with until he's out? Even if this is a legit "death", 4 years for killing someone is pretty good damn sentence. How is Murray going to survive when he's out, & all these Mcihael Jackson fans are swarming him? or maybe they won't be swarming him, since he seems to be able to go jogging & not one person is in sight. How does that happen, you "kill" the King of Pop, & not one person around besides TMZ???
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1329967301:
    <br />going-in-circles-lost-on-endless-roads-in-confu.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />YUP!  /pull hair/  lolol/<br /><br />LOVE You guys!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    This financial issue has no support from my point of view. If MJ was in financial trouble he could have solved it easily by selling his catalogue or by accepting show offers he had. <br />
  • I wish this would end this year, really...
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    but i thought it had been established that michael could not phsically administer the propofol !!!!!!!!!!!! the only thing i am wondering here is................"just keep all this in the news" type of approach...cant understand it otherwise ! xx
  • :lol: Murray and his team bring this up now, a little late isn't it?<br /><br />
    Michael Jackson was so stressed out over his financial woes ... he recklessly rolled the dice by self-administering a fatal dose of Propofol.
    <br />AGAIN this is an assumption. First of all is there real proof of MJ's financial problems? Second, it is hard to prove what caused the stress. I mean was MJ suffering from stress because of financial problems or stress because of the concerts? A physician should have registered in his med records the diagnosis stress and its cause. I haven't seen any of this in Dr. Murray's med records shown in court, as far as I know. Or is there withheld evidence? That might change the case.  /judge/ 8-)<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • crinacrina Posts: 67
    on 1330003374:
    <br /> :lol: Murray and his team bring this up now, a little late isn't it?<br /><br />
    Michael Jackson was so stressed out over his financial woes ... he recklessly rolled the dice by self-administering a fatal dose of Propofol.
    <br />AGAIN this is an assumption. First of all is there real proof of MJ's financial problems? Second, it is hard to prove what caused the stress. I mean was MJ suffering from stress because of financial problems or stress because of the concerts? A physician should have registered in his med records the diagnosis stress and its cause. I haven't seen any of this in Dr. Murray's med records shown in court, as far as I know. Or is there withheld evidence? That might change the case.  /judge/ 8-)<br /><br />L.O.V.E. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />I'm agree with you 10000%
    on 1329978460:
    <br />This financial issue has no support from my point of view. If MJ was in financial trouble he could have solved it easily by selling his catalogue or by accepting show offers he had.<br />
    <br /><br />Correct.
    on 1330001057:
    <br />but i thought it had been established that michael could not phsically administer the propofol !!!!!!!!!!!! the only thing i am wondering here is................"just keep all this in the news" type of approach...cant understand it otherwise ! xx<br />
    <br /><br />It's normal to come up with lame brain ideas. Yes; it was technically proven that no one in that situation could've administered the propofol themselves, as I could attest after receiving it 3x last winter.
  • on 1330023528:
    <br />
    on 1329978460:
    <br />This financial issue has no support from my point of view. If MJ was in financial trouble he could have solved it easily by selling his catalogue or by accepting show offers he had.<br />
    <br /><br />Correct.<br />
    <br /><br />MJ would NEVER sell that Catalogue.  Its too important to him. He controls top white artists' music. Thats important to him (I am certainly to saying MJ is racist to white artist, I would never every say something as dumb as that) but its more symbolic. James  Brown (obviously. MJ's idol) died a broke man, the way many other black artists did. Not because they weren't successful, but because of racism in the industry. They were not giving fair deal or paid like white artist (Elvis, The Beatles)<br /><br />In my opinion, MJ would rather die a broke man (we all know he's still alive) than give up that catalogue. Its hard to explain, but being a black person, I can see the importance in that catalogue. When I hear a James Brown song in a Gatorade commerical, I completely understand why MJ sold that Beatles song to Nike for their sneaker commercial. I hope this makes sense.
    on 1330024116:
    <br />
    on 1330023528:
    <br />
    on 1329978460:
    <br /><br />Correct.<br />
    <br /><br />MJ would NEVER sell that Catalogue.  Its too important to him. He controls top white artists' music. Thats important to him (I am certainly to saying MJ is racist to white artist, I would never every say something as dumb as that) but its more symbolic. James  Brown (obviously. MJ's idol) died a broke man, the way many other black artists did. Not because they weren't successful, but because of racism in the industry. They were not giving fair deal or paid like white artist (Elvis, The Beatles)<br /><br />In my opinion, MJ would rather die a broke man (we all know he's still alive) than give up that catalogue. Its hard to explain, but being a black person, I can see the importance in that catalogue. When I hear a James Brown song in a Gatorade commerical, I completely understand why MJ sold that Beatles song to Nike for their sneaker commercial. I hope this makes sense.<br />
    <br /><br />Hello, I'm biracial myself! I do see the importance of the catalog - our heritage, our music has been sold for just about anything. I totally get licensing the Beatle's song for Nike. But also, the Baby Boomers are the ones with the money now, so anything with a high dollar price tag is fair game!<br /><br />Also, I don't feel it had anything to do with this situation. Murray didn't keep ANY records. If he suddenly produces them, then that would be perjury, would it not? Perjury could give him a much, much longer sentence, if I'm reading between the lines, for lying to a judge, correct?<br /><br />Michael gambled hard - and he won.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I don't believe Michael had financial issues. ::)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Tink<br />
    [size=9pt] Murray didn't keep ANY records. If he suddenly produces them, then that would be perjury, would it not? Perjury could give him a much, much longer sentence, if I'm reading between the lines, for lying to a judge, correct?[/size]
    <br />[size=9pt]I wonder if he never kept records with his other many patients, some who testified. Does anyone know if this was mentioned in court?  No way a real doctor would not keep records—looks more like he destroyed them with MJ because of incriminating evidence.  That should have been added to Walgren's list of egregious acts committed that contributed to the "death", or maybe it was, I forget. But of course this is a hoax anyway.[/size]<br /><br />[size=9pt]So 'did stress kill MJ', what a silly question.  Anything can kill people without medical attention, but Doctors are there to preserve life.[/size]<br /><br />[size=9pt]About his finances, in 2003 in the car in Gary, when pushed, Michael agreed he had somewhere around 2 Billion, but he sounded vague/careful, like it could be way more.  [/size][size=9pt]In a short media encounter in I think 2008, when MJ is asked how his finances are, he said They're great, I just signed a [/size]cheque for $500 million, and that the media don't want to say positive things about him.  [size=9pt]I've always wondered what he bought. I've looked but I can't find that video of him talking anymore.[/size]<br /><br />[size=9pt]I've long thought that MJ has so much investments all over the world in major companies that interest him, that he may have borrowed for some of them.  That way it looks like he's in debt.  Meanwhile I really believe the guy's in a position of great clout.  I have no proof, but I suspect one company is Apple, and other high tech ones, as well as Real Estate.  Interesting that in Murray's Appeal, that CM says he was excited about/maybe planning the Children's Hospital together with MJ!?[/size]
  • I remember the prosecution saying murray acted more like an employee than a doctor,when records were mentioned,and he not keeping any.
  • ok when the judge was goin to make him make restitution he ask for financial records right, then family wants to drop it,now he is imo trying to get at them again , why?
    on 1330047506:
    <br />ok when the judge was goin to make him make restitution he ask for financial records right, then family wants to drop it,now he is imo trying to get at them again , why?<br />
    <br /><br />Grandma always said, "Stupid is, as stupid does."  geek/
  • ForstAMoon<br />Reply #-1 on: February 23, 2012, 08:05:23 AM »<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray I Didn't Kill Michael Jackson ... [size=14pt]Stress Did[/size]<br /><br />0222-conrad-murray-getty-ex.jpg<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray just filed legal docs in which he claims his manslaughter conviction should be overturned, on grounds that the judge should have allowed him to prove ... Michael Jackson was so stressed out over his financial woes ... he recklessly rolled the dice by self-administering a fatal dose of Propofol.<br /><br />Murray is responding to the D.A.'s claims that he should stay in jail pending appeal because the grounds for challenging the conviction are bogus.<br /><br />Murray makes a number of arguments, but the most interesting is the section titled, "Financial Condition of Michael Jackson."  Murray's lawyers put it this way:  "Mr. Jackson was in debt approximately $440 million and desperately needed to fulfill a contractual commitment at the O2 arena in London."<br /><br />The lawyers go on:  "He was on the verge of losing his entire estate to foreclosure.  The pressure to fight through his insomnia, to rehearse and be the entertainer he was in his earlier years was overwhelming."<br /><br />And then the lawyers bring it home:  "His motivation and resulting desperation were relevant to show a likelihood or reason to act in a manner inconsistent with good judgment."<br /><br />The lawyers believe it was an error for the judge to exclude evidence of MJ's financial desperation.
    <br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]About the STRESS part I agree .......because of the M-O-N-E-Y hunger and leeches that were and still ARE around him  *FU* !!!!![/size]
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    @<;br />  We have bn waiting SOOOO LONG for that!...
    on 1330153707:
    @<;br />  We have bn waiting SOOOO LONG for that!...<br />
    <br /><br />Plus - why does TMZ seem to be addressing us directly at times!? Coincidence?  ???/
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    NOT for the first time @Tink - and NO koinkidance!@<;br />lets see how tht wl b wrap around-))