Elephants in the room

emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Hi everyone, I was watching Ill be there piano version, I saw it many times, but today I though about 2 quite big elephants in the room where Michael is playing the piano. What do you think about those elephants? you know that famous saying: elephant in the room like in the C.Murray court..<br /><br />

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Oh my! @emulik you've got an eye for unclear, quick details!!<br />I had to watch this twice, very carefully, to finally see an elephant at the minute 02:08 !! <br />so hard to see but you're right!<br /><br />thanks for sharing! you're amazing!  /bravo/
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Yes, very good eye emulik!!!  I remember that phrase being used a lot during the trial.....by the press too.  To miss the obvious when it's right in front of your face.  I think much was missed by the general public.  I wonder how many people miss the elephants in this video?  Good catch! <br /><br />Blessings to you always!<br /><br />BTW.....thank you for this post.  It's really one of my favorite videos....it's just so emotionally charged, and hey, that guy at the piano....wow ;)<br /><br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1330473580:
    <br />Oh my! @emulik you've got an eye for unclear, quick details!!<br />I had to watch this twice, very carefully, to finally see an elephant at the minute 02:08 !! <br />so hard to see but you're right!<br /><br />thanks for sharing! you're amazing!  /bravo/<br />
    <br /><br />oh Sim, you made so happy with your words! bounce/ thank you so much!! isnt it amazing that everywhere are any signs or whispers from Michael? The man is briliant!
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1330494034:
    <br />Yes, very good eye emulik!!!  I remember that phrase being used a lot during the trial.....by the press too.  To miss the obvious when it's right in front of your face.  I think much was missed by the general public.  I wonder how many people miss the elephants in this video?  Good catch! <br /><br />Blessings to you always!<br /><br />BTW.....thank you for this post.  It's really one of my favorite videos....it's just so emotionally charged, and hey, that guy at the piano....wow ;)<br />
    <br /><br />thank you so much Wishingstar, I truly appreciate your words! <br />I love that video, too! Michael looks so beautiful while playing the piano!  penguin/
  • koulio02koulio02 Posts: 120
    at  0.26mn ,and  0.48 , there is also the shade of elephants  albino/