MICHAEL JACKSON'S KID They FAKED My Dad's Voice on 'Michael' Album

AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
edited February 2012 in News
[size=14pt]MICHAEL JACKSON'S KID They FAKED My Dad's Voice on 'Michael' Album[/size]<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/29/michael-jackson-paris-album-fake-voice-jason-malachi/#.T03xrYdOCAg<br /><br />Michael Jackson's daughter Paris made a bombshell announcement to friends ... telling them the MJ album released in the wake of the singer's death did NOT contain MJ's actual voice ... it was an imposter. <br /><br />TMZ has learned ... the announcement was made during an online video chat with several friends in 2008 ... just before the "Michael" album was released, which contains several previously unreleased tracks allegedly performed by Michael Jackson.  <br /><br />The video chat was recorded ... and Paris joked about the footage eventually "leaking" to the Internet. <br /><br />Paris had made the announcement in the midst of rumors that MJ's parts on the "Michael" album were REALLY performed by an MJ sound-alike named Jason Malachi ... but both Jason and Sony denied the allegations. <br /><br />During the video chat, Paris played one of the songs from the album, "Hold My Hand" ... and one of her friends asks why the singer doesn't sound like MJ.  <br /><br />Paris replied, "It's NOT him ... the whole album isn't even him!! Go online ... go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That's him!!"<br /><br />She continues, "I should know if it's him or not because he would sing to me all the time."<br /><br />TMZ has learned a recording of Paris' video message is being shopped to various media outlets ... and we're told "Offers are on the table."<br /><br />

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    February 29th ...gotta love it<br /><br /> 8-)<br /><br />A couple of things about this article......so Paris was on-line chatting in 2008 when she was about 10 (that by itself is enough to make me go hmm) BEFORE her father had "died" and before the album was released??!!!<br /><br />Yeah right............<br /><br /> :lol:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    they wrote 2008 by mistake I think suspicious//<br />Jason Malachi again????  WTF?? /scream/ /pull hair/<br /><br />Come on, I can not believe Hold my hand is not Michael singing.<br />
    Referring to the date 2008 it's possible Gina that it's a mistake...but then again...I doubt it. I think 2008 is there on purpose. Will see what happens with the article (I'll laugh if they change the date in a few hours time...they're watchin').<br /><br />As for this bit:  She continues, "I should know if it's him or not because he would sing to me all the time."<br /><br />doesn't make sense *IF* the conversation was really in 2008, as alleged in the article, Paris is talking about her Dad in the past tense before he had even "died".  In 2008 it should be this:<br /><br />"I should know if it's him or not because he sings to me all the time."
  • Paris said the songs are all "not him" FAKE ! "MICHAEL" cover with the words "ALIVE" messages on it with "FAKE" songs on it !! Whatis Paris OR TMZ tring to tell us  This is getting good.
    on 1330511179:
    <br />Paris said the songs are all "not him" FAKE ! "MICHAEL" cover with the words "ALIVE" messages on it with "FAKE" songs on it !! Whatis Paris OR TMZ tring to tell us  This is getting good.<br />
    <br /><br />Yep indeed......the main thing I see in this title is:<br /><br />MICHAEL JACKSON FAKED<br /><br /> 8-)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh dear, here we go again. Jason Malachi time again!  lolol/

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh how funny... It's the 52nd anniversary of the cartoon "Family Circus" today.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

lolol/
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    [glow=red,2,300]the announcement was made during an online video chat with several friends in 2008 ... just before the "Michael" album was released, which contains several previously unreleased tracks allegedly performed by Michael Jackson.  <br /><br />The video chat was recorded ... and Paris joked about the footage eventually "leaking" to the Internet. <br /><br />Paris had made the announcement in the midst of rumors that MJ's parts on the "Michael" album were REALLY performed by an MJ sound-alike named Jason Malachi ... but both Jason and Sony denied the allegations. [/glow] <br /><br />Well well well...this could mean two things...<br />1.  She knew about the hoax and the fake album before the death and accidentally spoke to a good friend about it....meaning, the plans already in action to set up Sony...remembering children are always honest, and shared a secret with a friend in 2008...good for the hoax <br /><br />OR<br /><br />2.  TMZ stuffed up the year and it's a missprint.....I favour the first option.<br /><br />So does this mean AKON knew he was doing a duet with Jason Malachi ???
    Does anyone notice the similarities in the pattern and colour of the shirt MJ is wearing in the picture in this article to the picture in the article above it about the Whitney Houston greeting card being removed from the Target shelves? ( http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/29/whitney-houston-greeting-card-target/#.T04SZodOCAg  )  the wording on that card is interesting.....it's odd.<br /><br />...and that's all I'm going to say about that.<br /><br /><br />
  • Michael Jackson's daughter Paris made a bombshell announcement to friends ... telling them the MJ album released in the wake of the singer's death did NOT contain MJ's actual voice ... it was an imposter.<br /><br />TMZ has learned ... the announcement was made during an online video chat with several friends in 2008 ... just before the "Michael" album was released, which contains several previously unreleased tracks allegedly performed by Michael Jackson. <br /><br />The video chat was recorded ... and Paris joked about the footage eventually "leaking" to the Internet.<br /><br />Paris had made the announcement in the midst of rumors that MJ's parts on the "Michael" album were REALLY performed by an MJ sound-alike named Jason Malachi ... but both Jason and Sony denied the allegations.<br /><br />During the video chat, Paris played one of the songs from the album, "Hold My Hand" ... and one of her friends asks why the singer doesn't sound like MJ. <br /><br />Paris replied, "It's NOT him ... the whole album isn't even him!! Go online ... go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That's him!!"<br /><br />She continues, "I should know if it's him or not because he would sing to me all the time."<br /><br />TMZ has learned a recording of Paris' video message is being shopped to various media outlets ... and we're told "Offers are on the table."<br /><br />Link http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/29/michael-jackson-paris-album-fake-voice-jason-malachi/#.T04pIvWDmSo
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    well,  once again this controversy, i cannot believe that we were all deceived by SONY
  • Anything to keep the money flowing. This does not surprise in the least. The most important thing to  the snakes is that green paper.They will do anything for MONEY!
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    on 1330522613:
    <br />Michael Jackson's daughter Paris made a bombshell announcement to friends ... telling them the MJ album released in the wake of the singer's death did NOT contain MJ's actual voice ... it was an imposter.<br /><br />TMZ has learned ... the announcement was made during an online video chat with several friends in 2008 ... just before the "Michael" album was released, which contains several previously unreleased tracks allegedly performed by Michael Jackson. <br /><br />The video chat was recorded ... and Paris joked about the footage eventually "leaking" to the Internet.<br /><br />Paris had made the announcement in the midst of rumors that MJ's parts on the "Michael" album were REALLY performed by an MJ sound-alike named Jason Malachi ... but both Jason and Sony denied the allegations.<br /><br />During the video chat, Paris played one of the songs from the album, "Hold My Hand" ... and one of her friends asks why the singer doesn't sound like MJ. <br /><br />Paris replied, "It's NOT him ... the whole album isn't even him!! Go online ... go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That's him!!"<br /><br />She continues, "I should know if it's him or not because he would sing to me all the time."<br /><br />TMZ has learned a recording of Paris' video message is being shopped to various media outlets ... and we're told "Offers are on the table."<br /><br />Link http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/29/michael-jackson-paris-album-fake-voice-jason-malachi/#.T04pIvWDmSo<br />
    <br /><br />I wonder who this Jason Malachi REALLY is. <br /><br />And I wonder whether Paris is stirring the pot of controversy to shake us all up a bit! You remember MJ talking about his ears in This is It? That he wanted to be able to hear his own voice without having earpieces shoved like a fist into his orifices?<br /><br />I bet this is a clue to open our ears since our eyes are already wide open, staring at pics of MJ and making various observations. <br /><br />Just my two cents...<br /><br />Titania
  • How do we know Paris even said this?
  • on 1330526885:
    <br />
    on 1330522613:
    <br />Michael Jackson's daughter Paris made a bombshell announcement to friends ... telling them the MJ album released in the wake of the singer's death did NOT contain MJ's actual voice ... it was an imposter.<br /><br />TMZ has learned ... the announcement was made during an online video chat with several friends in 2008 ... just before the "Michael" album was released, which contains several previously unreleased tracks allegedly performed by Michael Jackson. <br /><br />The video chat was recorded ... and Paris joked about the footage eventually "leaking" to the Internet.<br /><br />Paris had made the announcement in the midst of rumors that MJ's parts on the "Michael" album were REALLY performed by an MJ sound-alike named Jason Malachi ... but both Jason and Sony denied the allegations.<br /><br />During the video chat, Paris played one of the songs from the album, "Hold My Hand" ... and one of her friends asks why the singer doesn't sound like MJ. <br /><br />Paris replied, "It's NOT him ... the whole album isn't even him!! Go online ... go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That's him!!"<br /><br />She continues, "I should know if it's him or not because he would sing to me all the time."<br /><br />TMZ has learned a recording of Paris' video message is being shopped to various media outlets ... and we're told "Offers are on the table."<br /><br />Link http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/29/michael-jackson-paris-album-fake-voice-jason-malachi/#.T04pIvWDmSo<br />
    <br /><br />I wonder who this Jason Malachi REALLY is. <br /><br />And I wonder whether Paris is stirring the pot of controversy to shake us all up a bit! You remember MJ talking about his ears in This is It? That he wanted to be able to hear his own voice without having earpieces shoved like a fist into his orifices?<br /><br />I bet this is a clue to open our ears since our eyes are already wide open, staring at pics of MJ and making various observations. <br /><br />Just my two cents...<br /><br />Titania<br />
    <br /><br />I'll add my two cents ::P. I guess that "stirring the pot of controversy to shake us all up a bit" is certainly part of the plan. Controversy/confusion about very likely impersonators, recordings, snippets, disguises which make you go hmm. I noticed that these past 5/6 months these "shakes" or "pot stirring" phenomenons are appearing more frequently. Probably to increase the number of beLIEvers, or at least to shake up the non-believers suspicious// :shock:  :mrgreen:.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • on 1330528493:
    <br />How do we know Paris even said this?<br />
    <br /><br />Good point!
    But that this right now?, at the time the family said the voice in this album is not that of Michael
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Two points, why are TMZ bringing this up again now?  And why did they put 2008 in original article and then change it to 2010 after I swear it'd been pointed out here, though I can't for the life of me see the posts now!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1330531311:
    <br />Two points, why are TMZ bringing this up again now?  And why did they put 2008 in original article and then change it to 2010 after I swear it'd been pointed out here, though I can't for the life of me see the posts now!<br />
    <br />Curls, there are 2 threads on this forum with the same subject. You´ve seen those posts in the other thread.<br />By the way: TMZ have now changed 2008 into 2010  :lol:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Ah yes, MaryK thanks, I just found the other thread, started by Adi!  Could a mod maybe merge them?<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=22287.0
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    TMZ has learned a recording of Paris' video message is being shopped to various media outlets ... and we're told "Offers are on the table."
    <br /><br />So someone is SELLING this recording?    WTF??
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Maybe they just need more copies of Michael (The album) sold. Even negative press helps sells albums.
    Well i suppose Paris is going to clarify if she said that
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Or better still there is a new album coming, and they will try to make this one sound more authentic.<br /><br />Hold my hand is not the song they should have picked on, Michael did record that one with Akon before he died, and the leak was floating around too for so long before 2009.