Michael as a woman oopps woman as Michael !!

Suzi~Ses~Its~RightSuzi~Ses~Its~Right Posts: 184
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
Ok delete if this has been posted before, or this is the wrong place but ... this russian woman freaked me out a little, I dont think she is convincing enough to play a double .. but boy!! a quick glance at her is pretty convincing. <br /><br />http://englishrussia.com/2012/02/29/we-have-found-michael-jackson/

Comments

• Wow. for a woman, she's the best "michael" I ever saw. She's so thin, just like Michael is today. She's got clothing down also, down to the shoes.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    She's got a wicked awesome wardrobe!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    OMG!She's amazing......What if.........?????  <br /><br />I have one question.. does she have any breasts, and if so, are they wrapped down so we cant see them.......<br /><br />I believe she is one of the best look-a-likes, and has some wonderful poses......She could easily pass as MJ....God bless and thanks for posting this....Things that make you go Hmmmmmm...<br /><br />(I can't help but wonder whether its possible that MJ,  gets around with his children, dressed up as a women) Food for thought.....a nanny maybe??
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    For a second there - she made me wonder what my sexuality was  lolol/<br />hands are tiny, so female. Definitely taping her chest - you can see it every so often.<br />But also be quite aware - a good digital artist can erase most of it. ;)<br /><br />In all seriousness, she's using a "brow" appliance, along with a chin one, possibly one<br />for the throat. <br /><br />I'd strongly suggest she spend money on Human Hair wigs, because those I can tell<br />are of low quality. She's used her sewing machine to good use, or a friend helped her.<br />You can easily buy sequins in oh, one inch strips, on down to single rows.<br /><br />Done to good effect, I'll say.<br /><br />Oh, geez - my bf's saying I should try, since I've got a similar nose to him...duh!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    OMG! She's great!!  /bravo/<br /><br />thank you for the link @Suzi~Ses~Its~Right
  • koulio02koulio02 Posts: 120
    you do not know Elena Romanenkova ??? <br />rhoooooo  ???/ ???/ ???/<br />her FACEBOOK here :<br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/ElenaRomanenkova<br /><br />mini_120303101137399765.jpg
  • crinacrina Posts: 67
    Hm, look very look alike, wow.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    What happened to her boobs?  ???/
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    LOL 2goodtobetrue...."does she have any breasts?" <br /><br />:D<br /><br />everyone does. I think she was just able to conceal hers pretty successfully.