Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You Buenos Aires 1993 FULL

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
[size=10pt]FINALLY    geek/  :mrgreen:  :lol: !!!!!!!!<br />Michael you always make me smile boy  ;),but this time it was smile mixed with shock  :shock:  ;)) ,and I think you know what I mean lol  lolol/ !!!!! God forgive me ,but I need to be honest with myself and everyone here:<br />YOU are SEX on legs and nobody and nothing can't change that  :oops:  :-*  /bravo/ !!!!![/size]<br /><br /><br />

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    lmao AppleHead  :lol: :lol: lolol/<br /><br />Thanks for this wonderful new video!
  • on 1330763490:
    <br />lmao AppleHead  :lol: :lol: lolol/<br /><br />Thanks for this wonderful new video!<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Well Simpa  it's not my fault he is Sexy  ;):lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!<br />I know that many girls,women and grannies think the same as me  lolol/ !!!! Maybe I'm crazy and I need some pills  lolol/  but I really have to ask this: Is anybody here who would be crazy enough (except me of course  :lol: ) to wear this tipe of bags  :mrgreen: ?????[/size]<br /><br /><br />Dangerous_bag_cos.jpg<br /><br />history_bag.jpg
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    lolol/ applehead...those bags....<br /><br />OK....I´ll wear one if it is life-sized and with content  :lol:<br /><br />Oh my....  :oops: sorry Michael.  :lol:<br />Really....no disrespect! Your inner beauty outshines every piece of clothing that you ever wore in the past or will wear in the future. Hope you know that. I <3 YOU!
  • vanessavanessa Posts: 80
    You know that girl he had a duet with in IJCSLY, Siedah Garret, was a nominee in this year's Oscar for Music Score in the movie Rio. She's still active in music business and would perform now and then. Just FYI:)
  • on 1330820393:
    <br /> lolol/ applehead...those bags....<br /><br />[size=14pt]OK....I´ll wear one if it is life-sized and with content  :lol:[/size]<br /><br />Oh my....  :oops: sorry Michael.  :lol:<br />Really....no disrespect! Your inner beauty outshines every piece of clothing that you ever wore in the past or will wear in the future. Hope you know that. I <3 YOU! <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]MaryK you left me spechLESS  :shock: lol  lolol/ !!!!!<br />Be blessed and loved my friend  bearhug !!!![/size]<br /><br /><br />
    on 1330888945:
    <br />[size=14pt]You know that girl he had a duet with in IJCSLY, Siedah Garret, was a nominee in this year's Oscar f[/size]or Music Score in the movie Rio. She's still active in music business and would perform now and then. Just FYI:)<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Vanessa girl of course I know Siedah Garret and that she is still working in the business  :)  ;)) .Recently she did a tribute to Michael a song called "Keep On Lovin' You". OMG! she spoke so nice about Michael  :'( and I really feel what she is saying cause NOTHING and NOBODY will keep me from loving Michael ...... :'( :'(  :'(  :'( !!!![/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]And of course here she is talking about Oscars and Michael  :( . Missing you Apple  :'( .[/size]<br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1330894457:
    <br />
    on 1330820393:
    <br /> lolol/ applehead...those bags....<br /><br />[size=14pt]OK....I´ll wear one if it is life-sized and with content  :lol:[/size]<br /><br />Oh my....  :oops: sorry Michael.  :lol:<br />Really....no disrespect! Your inner beauty outshines every piece of clothing that you ever wore in the past or will wear in the future. Hope you know that. I <3 YOU! <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]MaryK you left me spechLESS  :shock: lol  lolol/ !!!!!<br />Be blessed and loved my friend  bearhug !!!![/size]
    <br /><br />Hee Hee  :lol: ;)<br />You too my dear!<br /><br /><br />