Came across this article on the Daily Mail

SaffaGirlSaffaGirl Posts: 15
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Jermaine Jackson 'had a year-long affair with Whitney Houston... but refused to leave his wife for her'<br /><br />[size=12pt][/size]I know the site is dedicated to Michael Jackson, I needed to know if anyone was aware of this "affair" it is the first time I read that Whitney and Jermaine had an affair  OMG! OMG! OMG!<br /><br />Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2109885/Whitney-Houston-Jermaine-Jackson-affair-Pair-year-long-relationship-1984.html#ixzz1o8w8tea8

Comments

• Daily Mail hmm?
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    on 1330860462:
    <br />Daily Mail hmm?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />That's what I was thinking
  • on 1330857435:
    <br />Jermaine Jackson 'had a year-long affair with Whitney Houston... but refused to leave his wife for her'<br /><br />[size=12pt][/size]I know the site is dedicated to Michael Jackson, I needed to know if anyone was aware of this "affair" it is the first time I read that Whitney and Jermaine had an affair  OMG! OMG! OMG!<br /><br />Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2109885/Whitney-Houston-Jermaine-Jackson-affair-Pair-year-long-relationship-1984.html#ixzz1o8w8tea8<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Saffa nice way to re-introduce yourself girl  WTF?? !!!!! <br />Got you  ;) ,I was just kidding  :lol:  :lol: lolol/ !!!!<br />Now talking about this suppose affair  :roll: ,The Daily mail newspaper is not the only one to comes with this "story"  geek/ .The Sun aslo has this on the front page  bangbang .Actually this news is everywere ,even in my country  crash/  :lol: .[/size]<br /><br />SNE0401SLSL-_1464325a.jpg<br /><br />http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4170833/Whitney-Houstons-secret-affair-with-Jermaine-Jackson.html<br /><br />[size=10pt]After all the rumors I heard and after I had read that Jermaine was devastated about her "death' ,I was more than sure that this "news' will be next ,lol  ::) .[/size]<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Jermaine Jackson 'devastated' by Houston death[/size]<br />Thursday, 23 February 2012<br /><br />5100dc66-f04b-410a-_660849t.jpg<br /><br />Jermaine Jackson mourns the loss of his "good friend" Whitney Houston.<br /><br />The musician worked with Whitney on the 1986 eponymous album that shot her into superstardom.<br /><br />Jermaine remains close with Whitney's family and offers her clan abundant support throughout their grieving process.<br /><br />"I spoke to her mother [Cissy Houston] today, but Whitney was a good friend of mine," Jermaine told Us Weekly at Eva Longoria's pre-Oscar bash in Hollywood on Wednesday. "I worked with her on her first album, and I was devastated by [her death]."<br /><br />Jermaine is concerned about Whitney's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown, as she is reportedly suffering from a severe emotional breakdown following her mother's death.<br /><br />Bobbi Kristina apparently went to "get high" after the four-hour funeral service to honour her mother last Saturday and had her relatives worried sick.<br /><br />Jermaine suggests that Bobbi Kristina stay close with her kin during this trying period.<br /><br />"She's got to stay strong and be with her family, and [around that] love," he explained. "She's gotta embrace her family."<br />Two years ago Jermaine lost his brother Michael Jackson to acute Propofol intoxication. Dr Conrad Murray has since been convicted and sentenced for Michael's manslaughter.<br /><br />Jermaine feels that turning to narcotics to ease the pain during difficult emotional periods isn't the best choice.<br /><br />"There are so many bad influences... [you have to] go back to the basics," Jermaine said. "Surround yourself with love from your family. That's the most important thing."<br /><br />Whitney was found dead in the bathroom of the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles on February 11.<br /><br />The singer fought a long battle with drugs but her cause of death won't be known until toxicology tests come back.<br /><br />© Cover Media<br /><br />Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/jermaine-jackson-devastated-by-houston-death-16121728.html#ixzz1o9Laa6uM<br />
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Off topic....sorry!  Applehead!  Your KITTY!  I love you KITTY!  :)
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    In his recent book, Jermaine says he had a brief fling with Whitney.