TIAI March 6

TS_commentsTS_comments Posts: 239
edited January 1970 in TIAI
:)<br /><br />Time for the next Sign (#2).<br /><br /><br />http://www.michaelsarmyoflove.com/forum/index.php?topic=72.0

Comments

• TS :)<br /><br />So good to see you! We've missed you    bearhug<br /><br />Thanks for sign #2. Gonna read now...<br /><br />with L.O.V.E.
  • Welcome back TS missed you and still love u,thanks for stopping by.Now off to read. /bravo/
  • It's that time again! Thanks TS! Going to read some now, may not be able to finish it till later!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Furniture?  All I am picturing are the drawings of furniture right now.  The ones Michael did....they mostly have faces on them.<br />OK...going to reread, rethink and get back again.....<br />Good to see you around TS......<br />I'll try to understand it all.......<br /><br />Blessings to you always
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Before reading....... at last!!!................ lolol/
  • MJJSmileMJJSmile Posts: 59
    TS :D TY<br /> mj_bad/  bearhug  lolol/
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1331073224:
    <br /> :)<br /><br />Time for the next Sign (#2).<br /><br /><br />http://www.michaelsarmyoflove.com/forum/index.php?topic=72.0<br />
    <br /><br />Happy to see you back! bearhug
  • /overreacting/<br /><br />
    But Revelation is especially for the end of time, and the end of the world is now very near.  So God has allowed the truth on the seven divisions of Revelation to be clearly seen.  The truth will prevail; not only on the furniture and festivals, and the divisions of Revelation, but also many other truths.  Stay tuned for five more signs yet to come this year.
    <br /><br />Stay tuned for 5 more signs yet to come this year? That's a good way to keep people hanging. Sorry, but I am beginning to believe again that this has nothing to do with Michael. I am happy for everyone who has shown excitement over this.  suspicious//<br /><br />Blessings
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1331083718:
    <br /> /overreacting/<br /><br />
    But Revelation is especially for the end of time, and the end of the world is now very near.  So God has allowed the truth on the seven divisions of Revelation to be clearly seen.  The truth will prevail; not only on the furniture and festivals, and the divisions of Revelation, but also many other truths.  Stay tuned for five more signs yet to come this year.
    <br /><br />Stay tuned for 5 more signs yet to come this year? That's a good way to keep people hanging. Sorry, but I am beginning to believe again that this has nothing to do with Michael. I am happy for everyone who has shown excitement over this.  suspicious//<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />TS - you're ignoring something...<br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1331083718:
    <br /><br />Stay tuned for 5 more signs yet to come this year? That's a good way to keep people hanging. Sorry, but I am beginning to believe again that this has nothing to do with Michael. I am happy for everyone who has shown excitement over this.  suspicious//<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />What forum is it posted on? Right, a forum that has 'nothing' to do with Michael. Falsely accusing people of creating cults and brain washing and negativity has nothing to do with Michael either, yet this site is full of it.<br /><br />If you don't like it, don't read it.<br /><br />@TS: thanks. I have to get on with the site but will definitely read later.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    TS, always good to see you.<br /><br />Uhh.. so ya, that was a lot for me to take in.  The way you've written it makes sense, I just need to let myself catch up.  I will definitely have to read it again and do some research and thinking for my own understanding.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    @TS...thanks for the 2nd Sign!  I'm in the middle of working on my income taxes and looking for loopholes  :lol: (such fun!)...but took a break to read through the post.  I've just read it once and will definitely have to read it again...dig into it...and then comment.  It is obvious that a lot of time and effort went into it and it's very much appreciated  ::P  I'll let it all simmer in the background while I 'creatively' work on my taxes  ;) <br /><br />@Wish...my first thought was the furniture art as well...but I'll have to think on it some more to see how/if it 'fits'.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1331083718:
    <br /><br />This is my strong feeling too. TS's exciting stories about the end of the world have nothing to do with our Michael. Well, maybe with another Michael - his.<br />I'll "keep watchin' " despite Souza's indication "if you don't like it, don't read it" just because this forum is suppose to be for and about Michael, and the link to the signs is here.<br />Just curious when and how his theory of TS' will end.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thanks TS. You made my day. A difficult and much missunderstood subject, [especially by me]  expounded and simplified  in an easy to understand way. Thankyou for that.  Types and shadows / correlating anti-types and fullfillments  get me so excited. I'm never happier than when I get to hear someone, for example, teach the book of Revelation from the book of Genesis.....from seed to fullfillment. I can't help it, but I just love all the  prophetic stuff.  Not saying that I understand it all or see it all, but I definitely do LOVE it. 
  • I don't like the tone of the article but I couldn't find a better link:<br /><br />Ok, I've been hearing this doomsday stuff about the Mayan calendar and it's prediction of the end of the world. Well, sometimes we just don't think of the obvious. Here is a little tidbit that may just relieve your mind a little.<br />The Earth orbits the sun every 365 and a quarter days. The calendar gains a day every four years.<br />In 45bc Caesar created the leap year so the ancient roman calendar would automatically correct itself as it does to this day.<br />The Mayan calendar did not take leap year into account so they were off buy several months.<br />Today, without these added extra days, would be around the beginning of August 2013.<br />The end of the world would have occurred in June of last year.<br />So take a breath, pay your taxes, maintain your 401K, open your Christmas savings account, and don't burn any bridges.<br />We can all have a good laugh at the foolish that went underground on December the 20th as they come sheepishly crawling out a few days later. <br /><br />http://garyfcox.blogspot.com/2012/03/leap-year-and-mayan-calender.html<br /><br />Basically, it talks about how the Mayan calendar didn't take into account leap years and thus, Dec. 21, 2012 would have already happened.<br />
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Does anyone have the link to Sign #1
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1331098277:
    <br />Does anyone have the link to Sign #1<br />
    <br /><br />Here it is, hope it helps....<br /><br />http://www.michaelsarmyoflove.com/forum/index.php?topic=56.msg118#msg118<br /><br />Blessings!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    on 1331095604:
    <br />I don't like the tone of the article but I couldn't find a better link:<br /><br />Ok, I've been hearing this doomsday stuff about the Mayan calendar and it's prediction of the end of the world. Well, sometimes we just don't think of the obvious. Here is a little tidbit that may just relieve your mind a little.<br />The Earth orbits the sun every 365 and a quarter days. The calendar gains a day every four years.<br />In 45bc Caesar created the leap year so the ancient roman calendar would automatically correct itself as it does to this day.<br />The Mayan calendar did not take leap year into account so they were off buy several months.<br />Today, without these added extra days, would be around the beginning of August 2013.<br />The end of the world would have occurred in June of last year.<br />So take a breath, pay your taxes, maintain your 401K, open your Christmas savings account, and don't burn any bridges.<br />We can all have a good laugh at the foolish that went underground on December the 20th as they come sheepishly crawling out a few days later. <br /><br />http://garyfcox.blogspot.com/2012/03/leap-year-and-mayan-calender.html<br /><br />Basically, it talks about how the Mayan calendar didn't take into account leap years and thus, Dec. 21, 2012 would have already happened.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />that's interesting.<br /><br />oh boy. it looks like i'll be relying on you guys again for help on this. sorry guys
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I had a feeling that you will post these days.<br />OK I'm going to read it  asap.<br /><br /><br />
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    party/  penguin/  bounce/  /woohoo/<br /><br />Gonna go read!!!! <br /><br />So glad you're here!<br /><br />Thank you in advance for the time you spent on this TS and for investing into our lives once again!<br /><br />God bless you!
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Thank you TS :) Today I will read that all. Have a nice day everyone! bounce/
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    I thought the post will be 8 march  ;D <br /><br />again religious thread  :D .so goodbye and see you next time!!!
  • on 1331113321:
    <br />Thank you TS :) Today I will read that all. Have a nice day everyone! bounce/<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Emulik. Have a nice day too! :)
  • mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
    on 1331089424:
    <br />
    on 1331083718:
    <br /><br />This is my strong feeling too. TS's exciting stories about the end of the world have nothing to do with our Michael. Well, maybe with another Michael - his.<br />I'll "keep watchin' " despite Souza's indication "if you don't like it, don't read it" just because this forum is suppose to be for and about Michael, and the link to the signs is here.<br />Just curious when and how his theory of TS' will end.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Why " has nothing to do with our Michael?" how many Michael do you know?<br />Michael Jackson IS the Archangel Michael the Ark -Angel !!so Ark refers to the ark of the covenant .<br />Michael Jackson is the second coming, the archangel Michael who embodies himself the arch of the covenant .<br />I don't say he is Jesus Christ cause he is not but he sure is like him christlike . do you remember when MJ failed to die on the bridge when he was singing " heart song" this is NOT a coincidence... they tried to KILL him but didn't succed becaue God always protected Michael 
  • on 1331121948:
    <br />Why " has nothing to do with our Michael?" how many Michael do you know?<br />Michael Jackson IS the Archangel Michael the Ark -Angel !!so Ark refers to the ark of the covenant .<br />Michael Jackson is the second coming, the archangel Michael who embodies himself the arch of the covenant .<br />I don't say he is Jesus Christ cause he is not but he sure is like him christlike . do you remember when MJ failed to die on the bridge when he was singing " heart song" this is NOT a coincidence... they tried to KILL him but didn't succed becaue God always protected Michael  <br />
    <br /><br />I know one Michael: the human with a special talent at the service of positive messages. <br />Good choice for him! This is why I'll be his fan till the end.<br /><br />As you see, other people know different Michael: the Archangel Michael, the Messiah Jesus - Michael, the alien Michael... and I'm anxiously waiting for someone with the God Michael version. Or maybe not.<br /><br />So yes, there are plenty of Michaels, depending on the perception of each's level of... evolution.