Mysterious old man in hollywood tonight video???

Billie_Jean13Billie_Jean13 Posts: 82
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
Hey everybody i found this really interesting video on youtube just a few minutes ago and i thought i should share with all of you. <br />So the person that made this is claiming that there is a frequently occuring old man who is a very good dancer. he also pops up in a flash mob and is claimed to be a very good dancer for an old man. Possibly michael???? Anyways here is the link please watch <br /> /><br />Well, a good dancer ofor an old man certainly, but a good enough dancer to be MJ???? not too sure, could possibly be michael purposly toning down the talent??? or not michael at all...<br />

Comments

• crinacrina Posts: 67
    Oh, this is old video. At first i was thinking that could be Michael, but after more research and see more about him, i know he is not Michael.His name is  John Edwards. This old man teach other how to dance, that's why he is so good. I don't know how he came in this video, but definetly is not Michael.<br /><br /><br />here it's him, dancing.<br /><br />
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    @Crina - Considering that video is only from a year ago, I don't call that old.<br /><br />I've done a search for local dancers: He doesn't come up at all! "John Edwards" as a 66 year old dancer, doesn't appear to exist.
  • thanks guys im sorry i didnt know people had already seen it i just found it myself, its very interesting how john edwards doesnt appear to exist though????
    on 1331107573:
    <br />@Crina - Considering that video is only from a year ago, I don't call that old.<br /><br />I've done a search for local dancers: He doesn't come up at all! "John Edwards" as a 66 year old dancer, doesn't appear to exist.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I'm sorry, you're right, is not that old. my mistake. When i said old i mean, old for me because i made some research and i look so many times at him, LOL.
    @Crina - But where's his contact information? He's shown up so many times, it's like he's a ghost or something.  :( <br />Even overseas, for a flashmob, how is this possible?
    @Think, i know hon, it's very strange this guy. This is his facebook page. (I hope i can post the link here)<br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000313528102&ref=tn_tnmn#!/profile.php?id=1095473923&sk=info
    on 1331110559:
    <br />@Think, i know hon, it's very strange this guy. This is his facebook page. (I hope i can post the link here)<br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000313528102&ref=tn_tnmn#!/profile.php?id=1095473923&sk=info<br />
    <br /><br />@Crina - "Content not found."  :o Everyone in Hollywood STILL has a regular web page, for their business, btw! With phone numbers,<br />studio to teach, etc.<br /><br />This is extremely fishy.
    @Think, you're right. That's why he is very mysterios guy. But i really doubt it's our Michael.<br /><br />I'm sorry for the link, because don't work. Try to find him on facebook after his name, you'll find him with his pic oh his profile.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes, his page is up, but there's no promotional information, no contact information, nothing to indicate he's a professional dancer or even available for appearences, looking for work, nothing.<br /><br />As far as I'm concerned, I can acknowledge a clue when I see one and resolve that if this isn't MJ-in-disguise, then it is a character invented to pose as MJ-in-disguise.<br /><br />I'm done worrying about looking crazy or being wrong. Time to just be honest and call a spade a spade.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    John Edwards is an 'interesting' character.  There is info out there on him, including contact info.  Not saying there's not something up with him in relation to MJ...just saying there's info out there.<br /><br />http://www.danceplug.com/john-edwards<br /><br />About...<br />
    <br />Hello. I started dancing about 11 years ago because I don't like exercise, but I need to move and dance is more fun. The dance was at a gym, and the teacher, DHQ, taught me to be funky. DHQ was a backup dancer with M.C. Hammer (he's in the video "Too Legit to Quit"). I always liked James Brown, Michael Jackson, M.C., Gazzarri Dancers, and recently, Beat Freaks, Rino Nakasone, Alison Faulk, Anthony Thomas, Travis Payne, Phillip Dang, and Tiffany Bong. I want to learn all of their dances and a little street Samba too, but this year I am focused on Michael Jackson dance. Then after I learn all of this I want to dance a lot. <br /><br />I am 66 years old and often can be seen wearing a headband. Now that I am getting good dance skills, I would like to put them to use. I just retired after 30 years as Deputy Director of Engineering for Air Force Space & Missile Systems Center. If you need a senior "buff daddy" who can actually move for your video or ad, I'm your man. <br />
    <br /><br />Resume...<br />
    <br />Choreography <br />Thrill The World LA, MJ Birthday Choreo for "BAD" with Mariko For Flash Mob Aug 28, 2011 in LA <br />Commercials <br />Hammer Pants Dance (YouTube) Dancer A&E for M.C. Hammer <br /><br />Dance <br />Hype Dance Studios, KPA Fusion Dancer-National Dance Day Flash Mob July 30, 2011 South Bay Pavilion, LA <br />Thrill The World LA, MJ Death Anniversary FM Lead Dancer, Hollywood Tonight June 25, 2011 Hollywood, CA <br />Dance Mob LA, Janet Jackson Event Lead Dancer April 15, 2011 <br />Dance Mob LA, HerbalLife Event Lead Dancer, 4 dances March 19, 2011 <br />Flashmob America MJ Birthday Dancer August 29, 2010 <br />Flashmob America Glaad Awards Dancer April 2010 <br />Flashmob America Haiti Dancer  March 2010 <br /><br />Music Videos <br />Behind The Mask (Michael Jackson) Dancer (1:33 & 2:31), Bass Player (3:12) Released 14 June 2011 <br />TBD (Jennifer Lopez) Dancer  To be determined 2011 <br />Hollywood Tonight (Michael Jackson) Behind lead dancers, short dance, cheer Shot 21 Feb 2011 <br /><br />Teaching <br />Hype Dance Studios, Torrance, CA Hip Hop for 50 + Feb 2009 - present <br /><br />Television <br />Extra, Jennifer Lopez Event Dance Competition (Won) April 29, 2011 <br />Kimora, Life in the Fab Lane Lead Dancer Aired Feb 2011 <br />Modern Family (ABC) Dancer Shot Oct 21, 2010 <br />Your Chance to Dance CMT Dance Contestant (Won Ep 110) Sept 24, 2010 <br />Dance Machine (ABC) Dance Contestant (Won) July 4, 2008 <br />
    <br /><br />re: the bolded part above...that he retired after 30 years with the USAF...if you google that, you get http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-edwards/7/b43/a70.  On that page, he claims to be the owner of a company called BrosED Arts....and there's a link to the company website:<br /><br />http://www.brosed.com/Brosed/B_r_o_s._ED_Arts.html<br /><br />...including contact info:<br /><br />brosed@cox.net<br />310-796-6580<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    @BeTheChange - Fascinating. He also claims to have worked on the Space Shuttle - before it was operational.  lolol/<br />Very interesting character. Well, if he's real: one of the most agile people for his age, and we should all be so lucky.<br />If he's part of this hoax: What can I say.
    @BeTheChance....Thank you for this info. :)
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Yes BTC.....that is an amazing post of information!  Great job!  I love that danceplug.com site....just a cool site in general!<br />Thank you so much for all of that.......<br /><br />Blessings!<br />
  • Pearl Jr. was planning on interviewing this guy.  Took a pic with him and everything but it never happened.  I don't know why though.
    on 1331188246:
    <br />Pearl Jr. was planning on interviewing this guy.  Took a pic with him and everything but it never happened.  I don't know why though.<br />
    <br /><br />@Shamone - the lack of interview I find interesting.
    I just came across another very interesting video.  Though it too is focused on this interesting older gentleman....it's someone else that caught my eye. Here is the video:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />The video goes into detail of what we are saying here.  However, check out the at about 2:52........black vest/light shirt, pretty much center frame.  Really look at him.  Look to see where he is in the line of dancers....got it?  <br />OK....now watch for our older gentleman, he shows up about 3:07.  The guy with the black vest/light shirt is now behind him/beside him....he wasn't before.  You can plainly see the space relationship between these two dancers from the beginning...they are not next to or behind/front each other.  They are several dancers away from each other to begin with.  At about 3:25, the camera begins a swing back to the area where he was first...there is an officer/security guard looking dude in the shot...he was there originally with the black vest/light shirt dude.  When the camera swings back over the crowd......vest dude is not there.  He's over behind our older gentleman. <br />Why is this important?  It shows that a video can be spliced to look seamless....much like what Tink has said.  We think we are seeing one big non-stop dance.....we are not.  We can't be.  Because this guy has dramatically changed locations to be over near the older gentleman.  Though, it looks like one dance, it's not...they must have done a practice, a rehearsal, run through.....something like that.<br />Anyways,  I just found it really interesting given all the video talk about the coroner van and heli-pad stuff.  <br /><br />Blessings
    on 1331525749:
    <br />I just came across another very interesting video.  Though it too is focused on this interesting older gentleman....it's someone else that caught my eye. Here is the video:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />The video goes into detail of what we are saying here.  However, check out the at about 2:52........black vest/light shirt, pretty much center frame.  Really look at him.  Look to see where he is in the line of dancers....got it?  <br />OK....now watch for our older gentleman, he shows up about 3:07.  The guy with the black vest/light shirt is now behind him/beside him....he wasn't before.  You can plainly see the space relationship between these two dancers from the beginning...they are not next to or behind/front each other.  They are several dancers away from each other to begin with.  At about 3:25, the camera begins a swing back to the area where he was first...there is an officer/security guard looking dude in the shot...he was there originally with the black vest/light shirt dude.  When the camera swings back over the crowd......vest dude is not there.  He's over behind our older gentleman. <br />Why is this important?  It shows that a video can be spliced to look seamless....much like what Tink has said.  We think we are seeing one big non-stop dance.....we are not.  We can't be.  Because this guy has dramatically changed locations to be over near the older gentleman.  Though, it looks like one dance, it's not...they must have done a practice, a rehearsal, run through.....something like that.<br />Anyways,  I just found it really interesting given all the video talk about the coroner van and heli-pad stuff.  <br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />@wishingstar - You found a hidden clue!  bearhug <br /><br />Anybody recall that in the Matrix, Trinity pointed out seeing the same "black cat"  seen twice,<br />meant there was a glitch in the system? <br /><br />How can you be so OBVIOUS in a literal since? This cool dancing dude, he really can't be seen<br />in two places at the same time!!<br /><br />We have a GLITCH in the Matrix, and Michael is NEO!<br /><br />
    on 1331527736:
    <br />
    on 1331525749:
    <br />I just came across another very interesting video.  Though it too is focused on this interesting older gentleman....it's someone else that caught my eye. Here is the video:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />The video goes into detail of what we are saying here.  However, check out the at about 2:52........black vest/light shirt, pretty much center frame.  Really look at him.  Look to see where he is in the line of dancers....got it?  <br />OK....now watch for our older gentleman, he shows up about 3:07.  The guy with the black vest/light shirt is now behind him/beside him....he wasn't before.  You can plainly see the space relationship between these two dancers from the beginning...they are not next to or behind/front each other.  They are several dancers away from each other to begin with.  At about 3:25, the camera begins a swing back to the area where he was first...there is an officer/security guard looking dude in the shot...he was there originally with the black vest/light shirt dude.  When the camera swings back over the crowd......vest dude is not there.  He's over behind our older gentleman. <br />Why is this important?  It shows that a video can be spliced to look seamless....much like what Tink has said.  We think we are seeing one big non-stop dance.....we are not.  We can't be.  Because this guy has dramatically changed locations to be over near the older gentleman.  Though, it looks like one dance, it's not...they must have done a practice, a rehearsal, run through.....something like that.<br />Anyways,  I just found it really interesting given all the video talk about the coroner van and heli-pad stuff.  <br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />@wishingstar - You found a hidden clue!  bearhug <br /><br />Anybody recall that in the Matrix, Trinity pointed out seeing the same "black cat"  seen twice,<br />meant there was a glitch in the system? <br /><br />How can you be so OBVIOUS in a literal since? This cool dancing dude, he really can't be seen<br />in two places at the same time!!<br /><br />We have a GLITCH in the Matrix, and Michael is NEO!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />I did?.....Yay!!!!!!<br /> bounce/ bounce/ bounce/<br />I feel like my hoax eyes are getting stronger....or maybe it's just better wine (just kidding...no wine!)<br /> :lol:<br />Thanks Tink ....... <br /> bearhug<br /><br />Blessings<br />
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    lmfao.. <br /><br />lol1.jpg<br />lol2.jpg
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    LMFAO ^^  :lol: :lol:<br />I wish I was in that shape at that age! lol<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1331525749:
    How did I miss this wonderful post of yours!??<br /> /bravo/ Love you sis'!  bearhug
  • Here's another video of our friend, John Edwards:<br /><br />
    Anyone notice that he's wearing AVIATOR style glasses, btw?