To A Guy In Love With A Planet

titaniatitania Posts: 160
edited March 2012 in Messages to Michael
<br /><br />Some words I threw together for amusement and encouragement..... party/<br /><br /><br />All Rights Reserved<br />Titania James<br />2012<br /><br />
[size=12pt]TO A GUY IN LOVE WITH A PLANET <br /><br /><br />No, love don't follow the rules!<br />I fell for a guy in love with a planet!<br />Lo and behold- I thought he'd never see me<br />Adoring from afar<br />The ghostly remains of a superstar.<br /><br />But wait- this isn't it!<br />For he is ever a celestial star<br />Burning so steady and faithful and bright<br />In my world of darkness made bright.<br /><br />His voice spoke only to me<br />or was it just my fantasy?<br />No, it seems he found me<br />One sweet summer night<br />A Faery Queen hiding out of sight<br />Who only ever wanted a heart <br />so warm, so true, so kind<br />But she got so much more-<br />Dancing feet, gentleness and passion<br />Hilarious humour and compassion.<br /><br />So thank you for the invitation to this hoaxy dance!<br />Coaxed I am to tap chance<br />Upon its shoulder <br />Grab you round the waist and grow bolder-<br /><br /><br />Hold me, <br />Protect me,<br />Respect me,<br />And I will whisper sweet nothings in your ear <br />Lay my arms around you , Michael dear,<br />And when you lead I will follow<br /><br />For where there is love I will be,<br />United with you on the bough of a hazelnut tree,<br />Composing a giant cosmic symphony[/size]

Comments

• missudimissudi Posts: 52
    very nice.
  • on 1331680198:
    <br /><br /><br />Some words I threw together for amusement and encouragement..... party/<br /><br /><br />All Rights Reserved<br />Titania James<br />2012<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]TO A GUY IN LOVE WITH A PLANET <br /><br /><br />No, love don't follow the rules!<br />I fell for a guy in love with a planet!<br />Lo and behold- I thought he'd never see me<br />Adoring from afar<br />The ghostly remains of a superstar.<br /><br />But wait- this isn't it!<br />For he is ever a celestial star<br />Burning so steady and faithful and bright<br />In my world of darkness made bright.<br /><br />His voice spoke only to me<br />or was it just my fantasy?<br />No, it seems he found me<br />One sweet summer night<br />A Faery Queen hiding out of sight<br />Who only ever wanted a heart <br />so warm, so true, so kind<br />But she got so much more-<br />Dancing feet, gentleness and passion<br />Hilarious humour and compassion.<br /><br />So thank you for the invitation to this hoaxy dance!<br />Coaxed I am to tap chance<br />Upon its shoulder <br />Grab you round the waist and grow bolder-<br /><br /><br />Hold me, <br />Protect me,<br />Respect me,<br />And I will whisper sweet nothings in your ear <br />Lay my arms around you , Michael dear,<br />And when you lead I will follow<br /><br />For where there is love I will be,<br />United with you on the bough of a hazelnut tree,<br />Composing a giant cosmic symphony[/size]
    <br />
    <br />L.O.V.E and Peace .. sweet! XX
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    on 1331682056:
    <br />
    on 1331680198:
    <br /><br /><br />Some words I threw together for amusement and encouragement..... party/<br /><br /><br />All Rights Reserved<br />Titania James<br />2012<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />L.O.V.E and Peace .. sweet! XX<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you so much for the L.O.V.E. and peace FROM A TRUE POET!<br /><br />Titania
    on 1331681322:
    <br />very nice.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for the appreciation. So happy you enjoyed it!<br /><br />Titania
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    That is really quite beautiful titania.....such well written words of love and kindness.  <br />Thank you so much for sharing that.......<br />Blessings to you!<br /><br />
  • on 1331722323:
    <br />
    on 1331682056:
    <br />
    on 1331680198:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you so much for the L.O.V.E. and peace FROM A TRUE POET!<br /><br />Titania<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Titania....Much L.O.V.E. and Peace to you ..*We all have poetry singing in our hearts!..  XX
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Beautiful Titiana! It rings true for me as well.  So very often with MJ things, I get butterflies inside and thrills that go up and down my spine, and I can't hold back the deep breath and smiles.
    on 1331741739:
    <br />That is really quite beautiful titania.....such well written words of love and kindness.  <br />Thank you so much for sharing that.......<br />Blessings to you!<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />I am so happy that you enjoyed it. Michael is a wonderful MUSE!<br /><br />Titania
    on 1331761118:
    <br />
    on 1331722323:
    <br />
    on 1331682056:
    <br />
    on 1331680198:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you so much for the L.O.V.E. and peace FROM A TRUE POET!<br /><br />Titania<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Titania....Much L.O.V.E. and Peace to you ..*We all have poetry singing in our hearts!..  XX<br />
    <br /><br />"We all have poetry singing in our hearts!" What a wonderful thought! I will store it in my mental book of favourite things! :) :-*<br /><br /><br />Huggles<br /><br />Titania<br />
    on 1331761994:
    <br />Beautiful Titiana! It rings true for me as well.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I loved reading about your reaction to MJ things but I seem to have deleted part of what you wrote by mistake..... /overreacting/ <br /><br /> Anyway-<br /><br />It's so nice to share these experiences as they are somewhat secret and precious, don't you think?  /woohoo/<br /><br />Titania
  • on 1331838485:
    <br />
    on 1331761118:
    <br />
    on 1331722323:
    <br />
    on 1331682056:
    <br />
    on 1331680198:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Hi Titania....Much L.O.V.E. and Peace to you ..*We all have poetry singing in our hearts!..  XX<br />
    <br /><br />"We all have poetry singing in our hearts!" What a wonderful thought! I will store it in my mental book of favourite things! :) :-*<br /><br /><br />Huggles<br /><br />Titania<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thank you!.. XX