esprit467 -YT channel - "Michael Jackson death hoax" video series

SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
Hello believers!<br /><br />I thought we could gather all Esprit's videos into one thread as they appear...<br /><br />
<br />Here's one posted today ;)<br /><br />[size=12pt]Michael Jackson death hoax - DARK SHADOWS[/size]<br /><br />
<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Similar YOUTUBE Channels -  threads:[/size]<br /><br />1. Youtube- video series - MagicalXscapism<br />2. Youtube- video series - MJHoaxEvidence<br />3. Youtube- video series - LunaJo67 channel - "What did happen to Michael Jackson?"<br />4. Youtube- video series - jackieblue64 channel<br />5. Youtube- hoax video series - esprit467 channel - "Michael Jackson death hoax"<br />6. Youtube- video series - MJFanFOREVERAndADAY - "Truth Serum"<br />7. Youtube- video series - MsFlyingFairy channel - "Hoax Trials and Tribulation"<br />8. Youtube- hoax video series - TigerBelieve channel - MJ HOAX

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Michael Jackson death hoax - Can you hear him? Siedah Garretts message <br /><br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    A new one featuring...<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />blackjack.jpg
  • Thank you for sharing these videos with us. I can sooooo see Michael in all of these trailers and films. Is it possible that he's in Hollywood working behind the scenes? I beLIEve he very well could be. It makes sense and his children are there. He is letting his attorneys handle his business and is free from the leeches trying to take him down. All the while he's doing what he loves and sending his messages of love and hope to the children of the world.<br /><br />Michael - I admire you so much. Blessings to all.
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    on 1334066445:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />blackjack.jpg<br />
    @<;br /><br />p.s. and sadly, for majority of MJ "fans" its the Man they never knew- thinker, researcher, out of boundaries of KOP lable and any other labled limitation, much more greather spirit beyond just dancing amazement, true Visionary Wisard and creator on many and any area he is touched by his imagination.<br /><br /><br />God Bless dear Espirit and all of our wonderful true thinkers on this board!<br /><br />HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE :bearhug:
    @voiceforthesilent & @skyways - I am just happy to share the wonderful videos of these brilliant and talented beLIEvers or better said KNOWERS!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />I always wait with impatience and I get thrilled to watch the videos of every of these YT channels.<br />There are others too.... I will post them in time!<br />I wish my favorites:  MagicalEcapism and MjHoaxEvidence would post more often...their videos are always <br />throwing me on my back and my eyes popping like that  :icon_eek: lolll They're simply awesome!  :icon_lol:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Thanks SimPatiK! I'm signed in esprit channel 467. I love what he does. thanks for sharing<br />                                        :bearhug:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Thank you Sim for the videos, I likeespecially that one with gematria :)
    on 1334573893:
    <br />Thank you Sim for the videos, I like especially that one with gematria :)<br />
    You're so sweet. Don't thank me... I only post them here... Thank to those talented people who create them...go on their YT channels and thank them :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />I also loved the gematria stuff... most probably Ursula saw Wishingstar's theory  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />Much Love to you emulik  :bearhug:
    on 1334833628:
    <br />
    on 1334573893:
    <br />Thank you Sim for the videos, I like especially that one with gematria :)<br />
    You're so sweet. Don't thank me... I only post them here... Thank to those talented people who create them...go on their YT channels and thank them :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />I also loved the gematria stuff... most probably Ursula saw Wishingstar's theory  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />Much Love to you emulik  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />yes, but I thank you for your effort to place it here on this board! <br />Much love to you too, dear friend!  :bearhug:
    amoureux-fou3.gif
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    SimPattyK.... just a note of thanks for all of your hard work, research and findings.  Thank you for sharing all of your efforts with us, your generousity is appreciated. Lots of Love to you  :bearhug:
    Sim, thank you again, another great video, I had goosebumps while watching! That Tupac hologram really reminds me The Illusionist movie..I mean that end of performance Tupac dissapeared  in "smoke" just like illusionist in the movie..Latoya told us to watch Illusionist, pieces are falling into place, aren`t they? <br /><br /> :th_bravo:
    Thank you @Sandy &@emulik ourson1.gif ourson1.gif<br /><br />Trust me there's not much of an effort... I have a YT account, I subscribed to all major active YT-hoax channels and I check the list with my subscriptions' updates everyday, just like I check my e-mail. <br />Then it's not very difficult to post the link here while I watch the video at the same time  :icon_e_wink:<br />So it's my pleasure to share them, not an effort really. <br /><br />The effort and the appreciation all go to the amazing creators of all these wonderful videos, I'm but a humble watcher like all of you...<br /><br /><br />Go here, I just posted another video with an interview with Pearl Jr. - A.J. Dugger III Interviews Pearl Jr<br /><br />LOVE you all  :bearhug:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Thank you Sim!<br />Amazing connections there. <br />And remember the hologram TII tour tickets?<br />Coincidence? I don´t think so!<br />Mind-blowing.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1334833628:
    <br />
    on 1334573893:
    You're so sweet. Don't thank me... I only post them here... Thank to those talented people who create them...go on their YT channels and thank them :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />I also loved the gematria stuff... most probably Ursula saw Wishingstar's theory  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />Much Love to you emulik  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /> :affraid:<br /> :woohoo2:<br />Wow....I think you might be right Sim......I posted that a longgggggg time ago, and have referred back to that original post many times here...I am shocked....happy, but shocked.  It appears to be the same gematria calculator as well.  It's awesome that it's finally getting more talked about...outside of this forum anyways.  No matter who posted it, I am glad people are realizing the connections.  <br />Here is my original gematria post and another example where I talked about it:<br /><br />Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators &bull; View topic - Coincidences.....?<br /><br />this is it wording<br /><br /><br />Thanks for pointing this out....I am thrilled :)<br />Emulik........hope all is well.....hugs to you!<br /><br />OMGosh.....I just checked something!!!!!!<br />You said her name is Ursula (I never knew that before....that's esprit's name right?) check it out, LOL:<br /><br />92 = Ursula, Jacksons, Unbreakable............Wishies  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />These "coincidences" are killing me...not to mention 9+2 = 11...she talks about that number as well.  <br /> :icon_eek:<br />Wow, I am stunned actually....... coincidences all around.  <br />Love you guys bunches!<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • Sim thank you for this topic with Esprit467 video's, they have all amazing investigation value  :th_bravo:<br /><br />71=I'm alive :icon_razz:<br />96=resurrection=11 and Murray: Murray's documentary was released on 11-11-11 and this date was also in the week of the trial :icon_cool:<br /><br /> :bearhug: LOVE to you
  • I am speechless  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised:<br /><br />Unity Jackson Tour, Hologram, Unity Jackson Tour + Hologram = Michael's Bam :icon_question: :icon_question:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This hologram of Tupac is all too real
    @Everlastinglove..thank you for those numbers, wow, unbelievable!  :)<br /><br />@Wishingstar..thank you for your concern, all is well,  :) I hope you are doing very well too!  :)<br /><br />@Sim..that last video is really like fairytale, I love it, it is made so briliantly!  :)<br /><br />Love you dear friends!!  :bearhug: have a very nice day!!
  • That last video was like a fairy tale becoming true.  This is all being done so brilliantly.  There are no words to describe it.  <br /><br /> :bowdown: