2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I saw this on Twitter.............what do you think???<br /><br /> />

Comments

• now I think we're getting a bit carried away!JMO
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Sounds a bit like "They sure know I'm Mike"
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    LOL - what do I think? I think it's funny the way strangely distorted 'reverse messages' always manage to sound like perfect sentences 'the other way round'!!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    This particular sentence always fascinated me and I didn't know why.<br />I was thinking it was hoax related but in another way - that Mike gave us a message that he wanted to change his identity or his life, something like that.<br /><br />Now I know.<br /><br />BTW, I just made a friend listen to it and I asked her who's voice is this and she said Michael's voice. She believes he's dead. She's not a fan.<br />
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    on 1332146175:
    <br />This particular sentence always fascinated me and I didn't know why.<br />I was thinking it was hoax related but in another way - that Mike gave us a message that he wanted to change his identity or his life, something like that.<br /><br />Now I know.<br /><br />BTW, I just made a friend listen to it and I asked her who's voice is this and she said Michael's voice. She believes he's dead. She's not a fan.<br />
    <br /><br />I had the same expirience with a colleague of mine, she said That's him, she didn't know it was an intervieuw that was done after Michael "died". <br /><br /> :)<br />
  • on 1332152389:
    <br />
    on 1332146175:
    <br />This particular sentence always fascinated me and I didn't know why.<br />I was thinking it was hoax related but in another way - that Mike gave us a message that he wanted to change his identity or his life, something like that.<br /><br />Now I know.<br /><br />BTW, I just made a friend listen to it and I asked her who's voice is this and she said Michael's voice. She believes he's dead. She's not a fan.<br />
    <br /><br />I had the same expirience with a colleague of mine, she said That's him, she didn't know it was an intervieuw that was done after Michael "died". <br /><br /> :)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />kind of the reverse of my experience with my husband while in the car with the michael cd in and he asked who this person was i was listening to. <br /><br />as for the dave dave thing , the way he sank down into that chair after looking into the camera did it for me. made me think of the interview when they first brought up the charges and he was so shocked.  although that michael doesn't seem to mesh for me with some other other michaels i have seen. confusing. <br />
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    lol..i saw that same video.. idk what to say about it really. it might really be a hidden message in it.. instead of sure know, maybe should know? that's a possibility.