Conrad Murray Prosecutor Next Move -- Judge

ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
edited January 1970 in News
Conrad Murray Prosecutor <br />Next Move -- Judge <br /><br /><br />0316-david-walgren-conrad-murray-ex.jpg<br /><br /><br />File under "Nothing succeeds like success."<br /><br />David Walgren, the L.A. County Deputy District Attorney who put away Dr. Conrad Murray ... has thrown his hat in the ring to become an  L.A. County Superior Court judge.<br /><br />Walgren -- who is considered one of the best prosecutors in L.A. County -- has submitted an application to the Governor's office. <br /><br />Sources connected with the process tell TMZ ... Walgren's application is being taken "very seriously."<br /><br />If you place a bet that Governor Jerry Brown will send Walgren shopping for a black robe, your money is probably safe.<br />

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hmmmmmmmm...is this a good thing?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    That's a smooth move  /white flag/  I wish him the best.
  • Thank you for sharing this article with us.It looks like more MJ news is starting to come up again.<br /><br />If he's voted in by the public he shouldn't have any problem because he has become a household name........all because of our beloved Michael.<br /><br />I thought he did a great job at the trial but I was wondering throughout if it was a real trial with real lawyers. I guess the answer to that must be yes. I'm left wondering too, like 2good2btrue, if this is a good thing.<br /><br />I guess the next thing is that the judge will try to go on national TV like Judge Judy.<br /><br />Blessings
  • [size=10pt]It's kind of funny that they decided to use a pic that captured the elephant in the room as well...LOL.  Just an observation  ;)[/size]
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1332171509:
    <br />[size=10pt]It's kind of funny that they decided to use a pic that captured the elephant in the room as well...LOL.  Just an observation  ;)[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /> :mrgreen:  beerchug
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Next move:<br />Judge Wally rules over Doc Murray's call of injustice and neglect of evidence.<br /><br />popcorn2.gif<br /><br /><br />
  • missudimissudi Posts: 52
    Is there a reason why they have elephants in a court room in america,only as i wrote on another thread,I heard someone say,like a pink elephant in a court room,cant remember where now.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    And Ed Chernoff's got a headache again!  :lol:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I think he did a good job in the trial of Murray, whether it is good or not, but hopefully it will have no more elephants in their rooms. Thank you for sharing ForstAMoon  bearhug
  • I'm glad for Walgren if this really is his ambition... <br /><br />
    Walgren's application is being taken "very seriously."
    <br /><br />
    [size=12pt] "very seriously."  [/size]
    <br /><br />Hmm.. why is "very seriously" between quotation marks? Is it because it is a quote of the source or because it isn't being taken very seriously at all?  confused/<br /><br /> :lol: Grace, got some popcorn left for me?
    Here ya go: first row for you guys ....<br /><br />popcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gif<br />
  • /bravo/ grace.. got some more popcorn left for these friends too?  ;D<br /><br /><br />popcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gif bounce/<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    LMFAO  :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1332194096:
    <br /> /bravo/ grace.. got some more popcorn left for these friends too?  ;D<br /><br /><br />popcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gifpopcorn2.gif bounce/<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Popcorn and a good film....  ;D The best of life !!!  :lol: bounce/ michael-jackson/
    on 1332146760:
    <br /><br /><br />Front's "leprechaun love" hopefully was not pointed to the face behind the wood.<br />I like that TMZ chose the photo with November's calendar of conviction phase and Wally forming his hands in a swim lane gesture.