This kid is a KNOWER! ^_^

scary4youbabyscary4youbaby Posts: 37
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<br />A clue? Lol.  :lol:

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Very cute........yet he is so right, and children always know best..thanks for sharing
  • [size=18pt]outta the mouth's of babes  lolol/ penguin/[/size]
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Brilliant! Just brilliant! I'd love to see his mommy's face when he does come back!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1332157123:
    <br />Brilliant! Just brilliant! I'd love to see his mommy's face when he does come back!<br />
    <br /><br />LOL
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Cute!  lolol/<br /><br />When MJ comes up in a conversation this is how I sound.<br /><br /><br />
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    way to go , young man......xxxx
  • Love his determination to set the record straight. I love that small children know who he is.<br /><br />Blessings :)
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    That is too awesome for words......<br />I am curious though, I am assuming he is talking about Thriller.<br />As much as I love Thriller.....<br />I wouldn't show it to quite that young of child.....it's really fairly scary.<br /><br />It's the perfect way to reveal he's not dead.....who would believe a <br />child?  Yet, the child speaks the truth.......<br /><br /> suspicious// talent like we've never seen before? suspicious//<br />Or, me just in serious need of coffee?<br />Either way....<br />have a great day!<br />Thanks for posting...it's awesome!<br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1332165549:
    <br />I love that small children know who he is.<br />
    <br /><br />So true - a few weeks ago in my class of 6 year olds someone put the CD player on and before the piece came on that they were intending to play, just the first few notes of the Black or White intro played.  Two lads in front of me:<br />Ist one: That's Michael Jackson<br />2nd one: Yes - it's Black or White!<br /><br />I silently grinned from ear to ear!<br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1332166356:
    <br />As much as I love Thriller.....<br />I wouldn't show it to quite that young of child.....it's really fairly scary.<br />
    <br /><br />LOL the kids I know LOVE "Thriller" because it is magic.<br />Next on their list is "Monster".<br />They think it's pretty cool.<br /><br />Kids are magic themselves. <br />They possess a natural wisdom because they see with their heart.<br />They don't fear what we fear because they are not yet divided in an inner and an outer self.
  • :lol:  This little cute man is like me when my relatives keep reminding me MJ's gone... <br /><br />That's the way to go!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    A child of that age does not lie lolol/
  • [size=10pt]Aww how precious he is...and how unshakable LOL.<br /><br />For some time I have felt that children really do know way more than we realize about life and the things that are truly important in this world.  As with all things I think some are more gifted at being able to express this knowledge.  I have a precious little 5 year old in my family that fairly routinely blows my mind with a comment or observation that seems must be coming from an "old wise soul" or from an inner deposit of deeper knowledge because they can't be attributed to anything that she has been exposed to in her life thus far.  Several times I've asked her how she knew that or what made her think of that and her response has always been "I just know it".  [/size]
  • stefy66stefy66 Posts: 30
    I would just  bearhug this little bossy kid...I can imagine Michael's face watching this video lolllllll
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    on 1332154998:
    <br />
    <br />A clue? Lol.  :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />oh, how cute@@.<br /> Wonder if Michael have seeng this? I bet he enjoy it!!<br /><br /> :lol: bounce/
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    OMG LOOOOOOL!!!! He's sooooooo cute LOL!!!<br />Thank you for posting this !!!!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    He's the cutest thing I've ever seen. Thank you for posting. Wish we could see his mom's face when MJ comes back. That would be priceless. :lol:<br /><br />And look at this 3 year old Turkish talent. Another cutest thing ever! :lol:<br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1332166356:
    <br />That is too awesome for words......<br />I am curious though, I am assuming he is talking about Thriller.<br />As much as I love Thriller.....<br />I wouldn't show it to quite that young of child.....it's really fairly scary.<br />
    <br />For us maybe but for them not. My boy was only 5 years old when he first watched Thriller and he just couldn't have enough. He begged me all day long to play Thriller video for him and he especially liked it when Michael was transforming into an airwolf. He was enjoying every second of it :)!<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hahahah!<br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6gAMADxc6Q <br /><br /><br />Watch at 1:40, MJ hasn't watched Thriller for a long time, because "he didn't want to scare the (his) children".  :lol: :lol: :lol: <br /><br /><br />MJ/Front/TS should really see this video.  This boy is wise beyond his years--so confident too!<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    OMG! I shared this video on twitter and on all my favorite FB pages, e-mailed it to all my friends!<br /><br />This cute little kid is the COOLEST beLIEver ever! <br /><br />Children ALWAYS speak the truth!! Children are OFTEN smarter than their parents! and this cute boy's parents will have a shock soon to see that their child knew better than them!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't wait for the BAM's day!<br /><br />He also reminded me of that kid that was singing Heal the World from his lungs and heart loll , also in a car like that.<br /><br /><br />@Wishy: oh my , you got me thinking with that thought of yours!! <br />humm.. yeah... what if? right? ;)<br />
  • :lol:  :lol: He just knows MJ's alive, so confident of his faith with his knowing-all convinced expression on his face, so cute, who wouldn't believe him? <br /><br />Thank you for sharing :)<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • You're very welcome, all! When I saw this vid it just brightened up my day so I had to share it here. <br /><3<br /> bearhug
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1332194746:
    <br />You're very welcome, all! When I saw this vid it just brightened up my day so I had to share it here. <br /><3<br /> bearhug<br />
    Much LOVE back at ya!  bearhug
  • crinacrina Posts: 67
    I love this kid. May i adopt him? LOL......Is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • LOL.... He is just Fantastic ! I LOVE him !!! <br /><br />Thanx for posting, I was having a bit of a down day and this really cheered me up.<br /><br />I hope Michael sees this too,  sure it would make him smile.  ;D