Hola

edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello All,<br /><br />My name is "Incognito Blue" & I'm new here!  8) but you can call me blu :)<br /><br />Blessings :)

Comments

• Hello blu,<br /><br />Nice to meet you  :) Welcome to the family!<br /><br />I like your member name "BelieveInMeL.O.V.E." too.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br /><br />everlastinglove_MJ
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Hey Blue! Welcome to this great family. Blessings to you too bearhug
  • thanks for the warm welcome! & for liking my name  ;D<br /><br />So happy to be here & discuss MJ, I feel like I lead a double life. Huge MJ fan but my friend fans get upset with me over the hoax but oh well, so glad this place is here.<br /><br />*Hugs & L.O.V.E*
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Hello Blu,<br /><br />Great to see you here and :) welcome.<br />It must be tough when your friends are getting upset because you believe something else then they believe.<br /><br />I hope you enjoy your stay.<br /><br />with LOVE<br /><br />Shy<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    0005a.gif Blu!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hello blu<br />:)<br />It's great to have you here!  Welcome...I hope you enjoy it here.<br />Looking forward to reading your posts :)<br />Have a beautiful day!<br />LOVE
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Happy to meet you blu and welcome in the wonderful Hoax family !! :icon_e_biggrin:
  • :woohoo2:<br />Wellcome - like your name too!
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Hola, Blu! May you enjoy. Hola!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Hola!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1332187177:
    <br />Hello All,<br /><br />My name is "Incognito Blue" & I'm new here!  8) but you can call me blu :)<br /><br />Blessings :)<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Hi Incognito Blue and welcome
  • My name is sweetsunsetwithmj, it's an honor for me to be part of this wonderful forum as I believe MJ is very much alive and I love him from the bottom of my heart, I hope to share my feelings with all of you. <br /><br />Much Love :moonwalk_:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hi sweetsunsetwithmj....and welcome to the forum.  You are among many beLIEvers here.  It may not always be smooth sailing, but hand on tight and enjoy the ride.  <br /><br />May I ask what led you to this forum?  Did you have doubts after he died, and felt the the circumstances left more questions than answers..???<br /><br />Glad to have you onboard and I look forward to reading your posts...God bless<br /> :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:
  • @ 2Good,  thank you very much for your nice welcome, I have been thinking Michael was alive since last March 2011, I'll explain you why: after MJ's "dead" I was on my computer looking for MJ videos and suddenly I saw some videos exposing the weird facts surrounding MJ's "death" I thought people were crazy to think Michael faked his own death so throughout the year and a half I was thinking Michael was dead (I was really depressed about it) and I didn't care of those videos talking about "death hoax" but little by little I was checking and checking out as I was beginning to think it could be true. One day I found many clues that led me to believe MJ faked his death, when I arrived home I said to my daughter:<br />ME: Hi Sweetie you know what....!!!<br />MY DAUGHTER: That MJ is alive!!!!<br />ME: Why do you know that if I never talked to you about this ???<br />MY DAUGHTER: because 2 cameramen at the street asked me if I wanted to take part of a report about Joe Jackson joining "Forever King of Pop Shows" (Joe was in Madrid last March 2011 and we live downtown) and one of the camera said to me: You know MJ is alive!!! and the other camera said: Oh no!! Don't believe him, he is joking !!!<br />I was like: What !!! This is the biggest clue I can ever have " first hand clue ", so from then I follow this Forum. Before I only read the posts but now I've started to post as the BUM is getting closer and me getting excited. It's being a great pleasure for me to spend this beautiful MJ dream with Souza's crew.<br />Much Love and respect to all of you and your wonderful discoveries :moonwalk_: