long time...

rasyterasyte Posts: 484
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
hello everyone  ;))  It's been a long time since my last  post... :'(    <br /><br />I see here alot new people, and  I'm realy happy to see those who didn't gave up after such a long time  respect/    i hope some of you still remember me...  :( <br /><br />My real name is Rasa, i'm from Lithuania  ;)  i'm almost 19 years old  /woohoo/    I'm in 12 grade, and preparing for exams ;)  (realy scared of english exam  afraid/ ) <br /><br />Just like you  guys I love  michael and I STILL BELIEVE  :!:<br /><br />so I hope it's not too late for me to come back to this forum  ;))    <br /><br />peace and L.O.V.E  :!:

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Welcome back! <br /> bearhug<br />It´s never too late.<br />Wishing you good luck with your exams and I am sure that you´ll pass your English exam just fine!
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    thank you !! :)) <br /><br />I'm happy to be back!  /woohoo/
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    welcome rasyte
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Welcome back, im happy to see you.  :penguin:<br /><br />i also wish you good luck with your exam. <br /><br />With LOVE<br /><br />Shy<br /><br />
  • mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
    on 1332243480:
    <br />hello everyone  ;))  It's been a long time since my last  post... :'(    <br /><br />I see here alot new people, and  I'm realy happy to see those who didn't gave up after such a long time  respect/    i hope some of you still remember me...  :( <br /><br />My real name is Rasa, i'm from Lithuania  ;)  i'm almost 19 years old  /woohoo/    I'm in 12 grade, and preparing for exams ;)  (realy scared of english exam  afraid/ ) <br /><br />Just like you  guys I love  michael and I STILL BELIEVE  :!:<br /><br />so I hope it's not too late for me to come back to this forum  ;))    <br /><br />peace and L.O.V.E  :!:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hiiii :D i'm almost 18, almost the same age ! love to see that there's other young believers on this forum i thought i was the only one  ! peace and love jacksongirl  :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome back !!  :icon_bounce:
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Hi, Rasa! I'm several nationalities myself, including Polish.  :bearhug:
  • Welcome home, Rasyte! Of course you are always welcome back. I look forward to hearing more from you.<br /><br />Blessings to you and good luck on your exams! :)
  • Hello and welcome back! :)<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    welcome back  :beerchug: