1000 days

LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
Been a thousand days now.<br /><br />Hope you have had some rest and joy in that time. Know you are working hard; appreciating the hide and seek.<br /><br />Calling Olly Olly Oxen Free when it is safe to do so but not before!<br /><br />Blessings!

Comments

• mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    It's been a long journey of emotions. For the 999 and 1000 days, need some positive music  ;D<br />I posted this on songs topic, but listening to it again today and want to share this cute song. <br /><br />"This is all about keeping on<br />The light before the dawn<br />Let me tell you one to one<br />The journey's isn't done" <br /><br />
  • 1000 days.<br />What does time go so fast, I can still remember as it was yesterday that I was in bed and heard the news that Michael was past away.<br />The world stood still for me, wanted and could not believe it.<br />This is it would be my first concert and I would go to the 1st concert he gave in the This Is It tour.<br />I was angry and sad did not know what I had to respond and / or I had to believe.<br />For 2 years I really believed that he was deceased. Until the Conrad Murray Trial began.<br />This really brought me into disbelief that Michael was dead, the whole thing seemed so fake.<br />After some researching I came to visit your site and I saw that I was not the only one with doubts about Michael's death.<br /><br />So really thank you for this wonderful site and all the research that you have done over the last 1000 days.<br />I put here maybe not so many comments down but read faithfully every day =)<br /><br /><br /> Love you all<br /> xxxx<br /><br /> Rianne ;D
  • on 1332345171:
    <br />1000 days.<br />What does time go so fast, I can still remember as it was yesterday that I was in bed and heard the news that Michael was past away.<br />The world stood still for me, wanted and could not believe it.<br />This is it would be my first concert and I would go to the 1st concert he gave in the This Is It tour.<br />I was angry and sad did not know what I had to respond and / or I had to believe.<br />For 2 years I really believed that he was deceased. Until the Conrad Murray Trial began.<br />This really brought me into disbelief that Michael was dead, the whole thing seemed so fake.<br />After some researching I came to visit your site and I saw that I was not the only one with doubts about Michael's death.<br /><br />So really thank you for this wonderful site and all the research that you have done over the last 1000 days.<br />I put here maybe not so many comments down but read faithfully every day =)<br /><br /><br /> Love you all<br /> xxxx<br /><br /> Rianne ;D<br />
    <br /><br />Rianne - WELCOME!! It's good to hear from those that started beLIEving because of the trial - because its also what made some who were beLIEvers lose hope. I guess it's about mindset and perspective. Michael is a genius, for sure. <br /><br />Enjoy your research and learning about Michael, the man. I look forward to hearing more from you.<br /><br />Blessings
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    1000 days.  I can’t believe I made it.  It’s only LOVE  bearhug<br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    1000 days....... UNITED IN L.O.V.E. like[size=12pt] Michael[/size] wanted  bearhug . It's really a great adventure...joy, tears, smiles, emotions......a  new world discovered after June 25... ::P  and for this I never end to thank [size=12pt]Michael[/size]. <br />Love Mike every day more, love you all guys, friends of a wonderful journey  michael-jackson/ typing/<br /><br />I do not know what [size=12pt]Michael [/size]designs for us  /cook/ ..I am here on our wonderful site and waiting for with faith and love... bearhug<br /><br />A special thanks to Souza , for her work , for enable us to stand together , speak of our king , sharing hopes and desires... bearhug    Love you great admin ::P<br /><br />.Thanks to you all for your friendship...  thousand of these days... moonwalk_/....Keep the faith..... [size=14pt]BAM !!!!! bearhug[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />Excuse always my bad english  bangbang crash/ bounce/ bearhug
  • on 1332370714:
    <br />1000 days....... UNITED IN L.O.V.E. like[size=12pt] Michael[/size] wanted  bearhug . It's really a great adventure...joy, tears, smiles, emotions......a  new world discovered after June 25... ::P  and for this I never end to thank [size=12pt]Michael[/size]. <br />Love Mike every day more, love you all guys, friends of a wonderful journey  michael-jackson/ typing/<br /><br />I do not know what [size=12pt]Michael [/size]designs for us  /cook/ ..I am here on our wonderful site and waiting for with faith and love... bearhug<br /><br />A special thanks to Souza , for her work , for enable us to stand together , speak of our king , sharing hopes and desires... bearhug    Love you great admin ::P<br /><br />.Thanks to you all for your friendship...  thousand of these days... moonwalk_/....Keep the faith..... [size=14pt]BAM !!!!! bearhug[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />Excuse always my bad english  bangbang crash/ bounce/ bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Well said blankie & your English is fine :)<br /><br />Thanks for your friendship  bearhug<br /><br />LOVE you too
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    If someone had told me on June 25, 2009, I would still be here after 1000 days, I would have said they were crazy.  After 1000 days it has now been determined that I am, in fact, the one that is crazy.  I do appreciate the company, though.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    1000 days without you my King! I do not remember a thousand days ago, when I thought that I would die. Today I am very sad (crying now) that's why I'm here with this family, because I need a little support. 1000 days of anxiety, euphoria, hope, sadness ...<br />Hey I'm here, thank God! I feel so ignorant about research they have done all here, and my own learning.<br />Michael I miss you so much it hurts, but I'm standing with my hope intact.<br />Thanks to everyone for all their work, shared everything, we have not met face to face, but I know what they feel and I can relate to, that's because I'm in the right place. I send all my love, from the bottom of my heart. bearhug  :-*
  • I love and miss you, Michael.  bearhug
  • michael has never left us..... only 1000 days since a new chapter began...<br /><br />hope you are all well. dont lose hope!
  • I love and miss you, Michael.  bearhug
  • I cried a little today for Michael or maybe the lonliness I feel lately...I don't know but I haven't lost hope.<br /><br />
  • stefy66stefy66 Posts: 30
    I have to show you this pic, just found on facebook. 1.000 days/1.000 roses sent at F.L. by fans from 39 countries all over the world.<br />It makes me  /scream/
  • humm what would make a bunch of folk he believe he is dead settle on a thousand days? ???/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    It's been too long and I missed Michael so badly.  :cry:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1332432545:
    <br />I have to show you this pic, just found on facebook. 1.000 days/1.000 roses sent at F.L. by fans from 39 countries all over the world.<br />It makes me  /scream/<br />
    <br /><br />Really?  How was this organized and why is it that we heard nothing about it, especially if it involved 39 countries.  I agree. Suspicious.  Looks like the roses in V for Vendetta just as the train was about to take off....
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    A thousand days to contemplate<br />The reasons why you chose this fate.<br />The bigger purpose--a grander view,<br />But after a thousand days,<br />We're still missing you.<br />
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    Yes 1000 days with out Michael Its funny how Jermaine and La Toya didn't put this to rest if Michael was really "dead" like they make out! NO Jermaine tweets "1,000 roses WOW. You fans are amazing thank you to everyone who sent them and orgainzed this for Michael" and LoTaya tweets "Mike we miss you and we love you YOUR FANS #KING of pop 1000dayswithoutmichaeljackson How sad. If Michael was really dead don't you think the message would be different like thank you all for remembering Michael this way We are all still getting over that Michael is dead and no longer with us. Please let him res in peace! NO NO they are still senting out messages to us  WOW
    KING
    YOUR FANS  ----BELIEVE ----ALIVE!!!!!
  • sighsigh Posts: 88
    on 1332372504:
    <br />If someone had told me on June 25, 2009, I would still be here after 1000 days, I would have said they were crazy.  After 1000 days it has now been determined that I am, in fact, the one that is crazy.  I do appreciate the company, though.<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol:  bearhug<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1332436240:
    <br />A thousand days to contemplate<br />The reasons why you chose this fate.<br />The bigger purpose--a grander view,<br />But after a thousand days,<br />We're still missing you.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Such true words RK......<br />beautiful!<br />Thank you so much...<br />Blessings
  • stefy66stefy66 Posts: 30
    @gwynned I don't think that it could be someway suspicious, I just  think that there are TOO MANY non believers out there :-X
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    meh....a thousand days here.......a thousand days there......who's countin'<br /><br /> :?  :lol:    :cry:<br /><br />well, actually I am and I wish I wasn't.<br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1332443986:
    <br />
    on 1332372504:
    <br />If someone had told me on June 25, 2009, I would still be here after 1000 days, I would have said they were crazy.  After 1000 days it has now been determined that I am, in fact, the one that is crazy.  I do appreciate the company, though.<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol:  bearhug<br /><br />
    <br /><br />:lol:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I love you Michael
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    1000 Roses for an unmarked grave. Stay strong.  bearhug