MJFanFOREVERAndADAY -YT channel - "Truth Serum"

SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
Hello believers!<br /><br />I thought we could gather all MJFanFOREVERAndADAY's videos into one thread as they appear...<br /><br /><br />
Here are the last 4 videos ;)<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Similar YOUTUBE Channels -  threads:[/size]<br /><br />1. Youtube- video series - MagicalXscapism<br />2. Youtube- video series - MJHoaxEvidence<br />3. Youtube- video series - LunaJo67 channel - "What did happen to Michael Jackson?"<br />4. Youtube- video series - jackieblue64 channel<br />5. Youtube- hoax video series - esprit467 channel - "Michael Jackson death hoax"<br />6. Youtube- video series - MJFanFOREVERAndADAY - "Truth Serum"<br />7. Youtube- video series - MsFlyingFairy channel - "Hoax Trials and Tribulation"<br />8. Youtube- hoax video series - TigerBelieve channel - MJ HOAX

Comments

• skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    THANX A LOT!!<br /> I WL RE-CHECK LATER@@<;br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Maura back? I hope she will be able to keep it nice this time... :|

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    What do you mean, Souza? What happened? I don't know anything...<br /><br />The first video I saw on her channel was the one she did about the extra star on the seal, during the trial. Then I started watching her other videos... IMO she does a pretty good job!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1332449050:
    <br />What do you mean, Souza? What happened? I don't know anything...<br /><br />The first video I saw on her channel was the one she did about the extra star on the seal, during the trial. Then I started watching her other videos... IMO she does a pretty good job!<br />
    <br /><br />Looooooong story I really don't feel like going into. Let's just hope she will stay nice this time.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1332450600:
    <br />
    on 1332449050:
    <br />What do you mean, Souza? What happened? I don't know anything...<br /><br />The first video I saw on her channel was the one she did about the extra star on the seal, during the trial. Then I started watching her other videos... IMO she does a pretty good job!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Looooooong story I really don't feel like going into. Let's just hope she will stay nice this time.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Souza...I don't know but.... :D...... WE ARE THE WORLD....WONDERFUL HOAX FAMILY !!!! ( UNITED IN L.O.V.E. ) bearhug
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1335606474:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Will check then out when I can...thanks for sharing  8) 8) 8)<br /><br />P.S I'm still trying to work out how to reply post, and this is the first time I have been able to...!!!
    <br /><br /><br />