Karen Smith Michael's Administrative Assistant

LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hmmmm. I find it interesting that I haven't seen anyone mention Karen Smith, who is depicted by Frank Cascio as a very important person in Michael's life in Frank's book My Friend Michael.<br /><br />For those of you who haven't read the book, Karen is described as  MJ's loyal administrative assistant who is on the other end of a telephone (any time of the day or night) and is the "go to" pe rson for whatever Michael needed done, as well as a voice on the other end of the line when people needed to vent.  Frank describes a time when John McClain wanted to fire both Karen Smith and Brad Buxer, both loyal to Michael (I believe this was @2000-2001). Anyway she actually figures as a strong shadowy person in this book, yet I haven't seen further references to her and I couldn't find anyone else who mentioned her on this forum when I did a search.<br /><br />I recently tweeted Frank Cascio to ask about her current well being but I haven't received a response.<br />I have a feeling about her continued importance along with Nanny Grace; sometimes its the invisible things that need attending to. I hope that she is still in his life and the fact that we don't hear much about her is protective!

Comments

• skywaysskyways Posts: 745
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Paris fired Grace, if information is correct. She's back in England since 2009.
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Hi Tink and Syways,<br />My memory of Grace info is that she was fired by Michael; was in England in June 2009, was summoned by Katherine back to the family fold for the children after his "death", and I have seen references to her and photos since 2009, but not much AND not much in the last -- ooohhhh-- six months or so.<br /><br />Aside from Cascio's book I have seen nothing about Karen Smith, which is why I am so curious.<br /><br />Again, I FEEL that these two are very important, and perhaps that is why we don't know much.  <br /><br />Okay with me to remain ignorant if that is needed!  ;)
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    They normally thus far, have been fairly on top of things. Remember, we're only receiving things second and third hand, and greatly watered down.<br /><br />http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1911880,00.html<br /><br />She remarried in 2008, so who really knows what's going on - and it isn't our business. The children are doing just fine,<br />and spreading their wings marvelously in attending private school, don't you think?<br /><br /> bearhug to Blanket, I really have a soft spot in my heart for him, as he reminds me so very, very much of myself at his age.<br />I pray he has as normal of a childhood as possible, and grows into a wonderful, creative force of his own, without people<br />expecting the world out of him.<br /><br />For that's what really concerns me: that people don't expect Michael clones out of the three of them! They are each their own<br />beings, and should be allowed to enjoy their lives thusly.  :D Just would love to give them some artwork at the Comicon this year,<br />because it's going to be such a wonderful, wonderful year!!