Website after hack

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Yarrrr, I can't see my avatarrrr.<br /><br />Tried uploading it again and says it was successful but no dice.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1332950301:
    <br />Slightly off topic, but maybe not - I deleted cookies and emptied my cache and the whole of my internet activity (not just here) has speeded up to instantaneous!!  Impressive or what!  Is this something I should be doing periodically anyway regardless of obvious problems?  Sorry if this sound incredibly stupid, but I'm trying to learn!<br />
    <br />Thanks for posting the help site, because it's much faster for me as well.<br /><br />Andrea, I tried different things a bunch of times before my avatar took.<br />What worked is I put my pic choice on our forum image uploader.<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/hoaxpic/
    I'll try that, thanks MJonmind.  Do I have to set the pixel size? Do you know the max size?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1332969732:
    <br />I'll try that, thanks MJonmind.  Do I have to set the pixel size? Do you know the max size?<br />
    <br /><br />110*110 px<br /><br />The recent posts are fixed as well.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1332970037:
    <br />
    on 1332969732:
    <br />I'll try that, thanks MJonmind.  Do I have to set the pixel size? Do you know the max size?<br />
    <br /><br />110*110 px<br /><br />The recent posts are fixed as well.<br />
    <br />Thank you so much! Really...thank you for your commitment and endurance!<br />Cheers  :beerchug: :bearhug:
    on 1332970037:
    <br />
    on 1332969732:
    <br /><br />110*110 px<br /><br />The recent posts are fixed as well.<br />
    <br /><br />Huh.  I was actually able to figure it out.  How 'bout that.<br /><br />Thanks Souza for the sizing and MJonmind for the hoax pic address, that's what I used too!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    [size=14pt]SOUZA , great job!![/size] 1zlaayr.gif<br /><br />fd97ar.gif
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I have great problems in these days and don't know nothing.. :( For me is hard enter in the forum.....always redirecting...even now a great pain and countless attempts.... :Pulling_hair: :screaming-7365:  can not live without hoax site... :computer-losy-smiley:<br />although I can not be there as I would like. Blankie is here with heart, mind and soul.<br />Love you all and excuse me Souza if I bother you...but really, is a great pain this situation.. :(<br /><br />damn redirect !!!! :Pulling_hair: :screaming-7365: :computer-losy-smiley: :smiley-vault-misc-150: :Crash:<br /><br /><br />Love you all from the bottom of my heart  :bearhug:
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    on 1332947912:
    <br />Other un-techie people like me might find this site I just found helpful:<br /><br />http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache&lt;br /><br />Well done Souza, hope you can get some sleep now!<br />
    <br /><br />Curls!  Thank you! This was very helpful!  Love to You !
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Seems to be working ok for me!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    update<br />-Text not working. i get euro signs and triangles and a with a triangle on top.<br />-The PM
    Hi, had our big meal, took apart the turkey for other meals, clean all up, come back here, and not one post by anyone! Am I the only one able to post?<br /><br />images.jpg  <br /><br />Edit:  Ok, now I see some by finding them a different way. :icon_redface: :icon_geek:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Thank you Souza for all your extra efforts in keeping this place up and clean.<br /><br />This is what the Netherlands look like in spring and we are not going anywhere else ...<br /><br />a_park_017-a.jpg
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    After my joy at speed and lack of redirects, today I'm sad  :icon_e_sad: Redirects are back and everything's slow again. Am I supposed to do the cache and cookies thingie every time I want to visit here?
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Thanks Souza for all you hard work on the getting the Forum back up.<br /><br />I am still having problems with those damn redirects to the advertising sites. I have cleared my cache and browsing history multiple times (I have lost count the number of times) however I still get redirected. <br /><br />It seems to happen when I click on the Portal tab. I am using the new link Souza posted to get to the Forum and that is still redirecting for me. No matter how many times I clear my cache and browsing history it's still happening. I am using Google Chrome.<br /><br />I don't know what else to do - can anyone help me please? Sorry to be a pain.<br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Try flushing your dns cache. <br /><br />To clear DNS Cache, do the following:<br />1. Start<br />2. Run<br />3. Type "cmd" and press enter<br />4. In the command window type "ipconfig /flushdns"<br />5. If done correctly it should say "Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache."
  • [size=30pt]hey hackers!!!!![/size]<br /><br /><br />dont you know that LOVE endures all things!!!!  (1Cor.13:7)<br /><br />you are against an army here.... and where there is love we shall pevail.<br /><br />shame on you - may your jealosy eat u to the core!<br /><br /><br />sad thing is, you are probably are an J4M or similar fan.....<br /><br /><br />shame shame shame....<br /><br /><br />and if you are, just remember....<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> This time around I'll never get bit<br /> Though you really wanna fix me<br /> This time around you're making me sick<br /> Though you really wanna get me<br /> Somebody's out<br /> Somebody's out to get me<br /> They really wanna fix me, hit me<br /> But this time around I'm taking no s...<br /> Though you really wanna get me<br /> You really wanna get me<br /> <br />He really thought he really had<br /> Had a hold on me<br /> He really thought he really had<br /> They thought they really had control of me<br /> He really thought he really had<br /> Control of me<br /> He really thought he really had<br /> They thought they really could control me<br /> <br />This time around I'll never get bit<br /> Though you really wanna get me<br /> This time around I'm taking no s...<br /> Though you really wanna fix me<br /> Somebody's out<br /> Somebody's out to use me<br /> They really want to use me<br /> And then falsely accuse me<br /> This time around<br /> They'll take it like spit<br /> 'Cause you really can't control me<br /> <br />You know you can't control me<br /> He really thought he really had<br /> Had a hold on me<br /> He really thought he really had<br /> They thought they really had control of me<br /> He really thought he really had<br /> A hold on me<br /> He really thought he really had<br /> They thought they really had control of me<br /> He really thought he really had<br /> Had a hold on me<br /> He really thought he really had<br /> They thought they really had control of me<br /> He really thought he really had<br /> A hold on me<br /> He really thought he really had<br /> They thought they really had control of me<br />
    on 1333001868:
    <br />Thanks Souza for all you hard work on the getting the Forum back up.<br /><br />I am still having problems with those damn redirects to the advertising sites. I have cleared my cache and browsing history multiple times (I have lost count the number of times) however I still get redirected. <br /><br />It seems to happen when I click on the Portal tab. I am using the new link Souza posted to get to the Forum and that is still redirecting for me. No matter how many times I clear my cache and browsing history it's still happening. I am using Google Chrome.<br /><br />I don't know what else to do - can anyone help me please? Sorry to be a pain.<br /><br /><br />
    <br />Same here! I can only post if I click on a post real quickly. Need to log in from within a post or else I´ll get redirected immediately. Portal directs to advertisement within seconds. I did all that was suggested, still no effect. Any other ideas?
    Just found out that things work out just fine if I run my browser (Firefox) in "private mode". <br />Might work for others as well. <br />
  • Im still having hug problems with the redirecting despite deleting cookies, even using links for souza's first posted link I still get it, phew it hasnt started again yet.    :over-react-smiley: :over-react-smiley:<br /><br />Its so Frustrating  Sorry  :icon_redface: :screaming-7365:  just overactiong  :compute:<br /><br /><br />When will it end.<br /><br /><br /><br /> :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br /><br /><br />Spoke to soon it just did it again    :TongueOutSmiley:  to the Hackers    >:(<br /><br /><br />Love to all    :bearhug:
    I haven't been having any problems, I deleted my cookies (I think) and the site has been lightning quick for me. 
    Everything is super fast for me :compute:, the only thing is that certain pages I'm not able to post, and others I can--weird...  :computer-losy-smiley:<br />The other bothersome thing is that the "unread posts" on top doesn't show more than about one post or none, and then after I post on some thread, right after it will show ALL the new posts from everyone. :icon_eek:<br /><br />
    on 1333001391:
    <br />Thank you Souza for all your extra efforts in keeping this place up and clean.<br /><br />This is what the Netherlands look like in spring and we are not going anywhere else ...<br /><br />a_park_017-a.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />A hearty amen to that!  :th_bravo:<br />Rich blessings on you Souza; we will be patient, knowing you're putting in long hours for this strategic and wonderful place on the hoaxFront -- for us and MJ.
  • Is there a reason why I can't "cut & paste" since the hack?
  • I tried cutting & pasting in Microsoft Word, & it works there. But it won't let me do it in the quick reply or regular reply. Is anyone else having trouble with the "cut & paste"?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    @Souza <br /><br />you_rock_05.gif<br /><br />@hacker<br /><br />You_Suck.jpg
This discussion has been closed.