BACK on twitter?? Valid or fraud?

SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
edited March 2012 in General Hoax Investigation
I just found this print screen on the Facebook page: "Michael Jackson-Believers" - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=254989491257633&set=o.201998569825193&type=1&theater<br /><br /><br />2cp2bm1.jpg<br /><br />What do you think?<br /><br />Here's the twitter account: https://twitter.com/#!/GreatestBack

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Mind phuck?
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Who knows, but I like the optimism. As we've seen over and over, these accounts come and go. I've never really believed he'll come back, but recently my feelings have changed. Maybe like this person I've let hope take over this Spring.  :icon_albino: 
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    [size=14pt]This is GreatestBack's avatar on twitter:[/size]<br /><br />29ym4nq.jpg<br /><br /><br />1. ^^ This pic reminded me of "Remember remember the 5th of November" and the explosions ("fireworks") on the tower of London in V for vendetta <br /><br />2. Then it reminded me of FRONT's post on March 10th - http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=21825.1025<br /><br />3. Interesting that in that print screen^^ from twitter, the date of March 10th appears twice in GreatestBack's twitts!! (check out the pic I posted in the opening message of this thread)<br />Is it possible that Front = Back = Michael to have posted that same day both on twitter and here on the forum? :icon_bounce:<br /><br />4. Notice that in his March 10th post, Front talks about a tIME capsule that is gonna explode.<br />GretestBack commented on twitter on March 10th about the "final stroke of thunder".<br />Is there a "storm" that is going to come?<br />Can we relate this to Lisa's album ("Storm and Grace") that will be released on may 15th? See here more clues: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,22103.50.html<br /><br />5. On Pearl Jr's chat, this saturday, the mysterious PeterPanPYT talked about him being in a place of a great STORM!!<br /><br /><br />
    on 1331336333:
    <br />Front, Front, Front........<br />-The only crystal ball that I know of that drops is Times Square's New Years Eve......[...]
    <br /><br />
    on 1331336892:
    <br />
    on 1331334066:
    <br />[...]& that "crystal ball" hasn't fully dropped…..YET. [....]<br />You'll see! in due tiME…..'cause in the end, the only clock that'll be ticking and rocking is the tIME-capsule-bomb that's gonna blow up in their faces!!!
    can't wait!! bounce/ bounce/ bounce/<br /><br /><br />@Wish:  OMG! Times Square's New Years Eve...... <br />Front: "the only clock that'll be ticking and rocking "<br /><br /><br />video description: In New York, a crystal ball with 32,000 lights descended at midnight, setting off a wild and noisy confetti-filled New Year's celebration. <br /><br />
    <br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Doesn't sound like back.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'm in central standard time, where for me Front posted on the 9th, so it would seem to me someone had plenty of time to put things together to imitate him, but who knows really.  This other 'back' guy doesn't have any pizzazz/spirit like the real one.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    If that's Back, then I am Queen Elizabeth....

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1333011273:
    <br />If that's Back, then I am Queen Elizabeth....<br />
    <br /><br />Well, just in case....I suppose us girls here better learn a thing or two:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :bowdown: (closest smiley  I could find, lol)<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    lmao to all your coms  :thjajaja121: and Wishy  :bowdown: hahahahaaa  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />Here's another one lmao  :icon_lol:<br /><br />0038.gif<br /><br /><br />ok , so the jury gave the verdict: no back, just fraud.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1333025622:
    <br />
    on 1333011273:
    <br /><br />Well, just in case....I suppose us girls here better learn a thing or two:<br /><br />
    <br /> :thjajaja121:<br />Yes, because she gets mad if you don't treat her right. Watch at  :55.<br />"An american asks the queen to take off her crown." :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Sorry off topic. :icon_rolleyes:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    <br /> :thjajaja121:<br />Yes, because she gets mad if you don't treat her right. Watch at  :55.<br />"An american asks the queen to take off her crown." :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />MJonmind this video you posted is BRILLIANT BEYOND COMPARE!!!!<br />I think it shows the press admitting that the situation was totally <br />misrepresented.  I have never seen a better example of the press<br />admitting to it.  The queen was arriving....not storming off in the robe.....the reporter<br />makes it clear when they rewind the video.  She made a comment about being <br />dressy...but didn't storm off like all the press reported she had.  It's brilliant..... <br /><br />It reminds me so much of all the ambulance video we saw on June 25th...arriving, departing........<br />what is the true story behind it all?  The helicopters?  It's all video that could be taken out of context.  <br /><br />Thanks for the post MJonmind......love you!!!  (have you been practicing your curtsy? LOL) <br /><br />Have a beautiful day!<br />Blessings
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1333101956:
    <br />
    on 1333025622:
    <br />
    on 1333011273:
    <br /><br />Sorry off topic. :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />LMAO guys. You cracked me up with these videos.  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />And no, I don't think this person is our Back.
  • Elvis is coming back? :?
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1333011273:
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :thjajaja121:
  • JustDuckyJustDucky Posts: 134
    That's deffinitely NOT back - that account used to be open and s/he tweeted "tic-tac, tic-tac, Keep Watchin". I replied "It's tick tock, as the REAL back wites it. Tic tacs are for bad breath. Nice try tho'" A friend of mine sent a similar reply. The next day the account was locked.