Just another sort of a "hoax video" LOL :) :p

Comments

• Just________laughing__________my_______head___________off!!!!<br /><br />What an idea to put some drama on the sqare :thjajaja121:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    That was AWESOME........<br />perfectly fit my state of being....<br />prior to June 25th...all was quiet<br />after the button was pushed June 25th.....Drama everywhere!!!!!<br /><br />Dang, if only I could look like that on a motorcycle....... :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Great video Sim........I love it, thank you!<br />Love ya!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />Blessings!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    LMAO Wishy  :thjajaja121: <br /><br /><br />LOVE ya more !!!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    That great SimPattyK! everyone wanted to push the damn button  :LolLolLolLol:
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br />Great Sim!<br />Didn't know that they made such funny vids here in Belgium.....<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    crazy funny , isn't it!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />What's more funny is that this hoax also involves <br />an AMBULANCE ambulance.gif and a 'lost' body :icon_geek:
  • :thjajaja121: great vid Sim, that's what I call a chain reaction of drama!<br /><br />@Wish, I thought the same, my husband just said: "what a nice motorcycle" :icon_rolleyes:, I think I'm gonna have some motorcycle lessons lol<br /><br />L.O.V.E. to ya