MJHoaxEvidence:Michael Jackson is ALIVE: Rumors, Experiments, and Plots! Oh My!

everlastinglove_MJeverlastinglove_MJ Posts: 2,884
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<br />

Comments

• @Ever..... I am freaking out about Jason Malachi's conspiracy?!?!?!?  :over-react-smiley:  :over-react-smiley:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    :th_bravo:  the Orion Experiment, part II.  Certainly Michael knew about this book and he often referred to Elvis’ fate as one he did not want for himself.  I still believe that Michael felt threatened and this out was a planned escape.  He would not leave without first looking out for his fans.  He would not leave us hanging. And voilla, This Is It.  Anyone who has any doubts that Michael loved us is off his rocker and living in the Twilight Zone.  His final proof of his genuine love for his fans is evident, even to the message at the end which I feel was a personal affirmation from him that he was leaving. Read between the lines.  It’s a journey he said.  Love each other and take care of the planet.  Michael will aways be my hero. I believe in him enough to feel almost certain that he walked away from everything to save his life and give a normal though extraordinary life to his children.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Thanks for sharing the video....really interesting