PADDED CELL (C)

tinker_belltinker_bell Posts: 205
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
*******Disclaimer: all credit for the room's name goes to SPAKKLE29FUL!***********

Dear fellows!

After reading the post **Everybody please read this** I thought the time has come for this room to materialize! I personally feel like i do need a PC now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

No bashing, dashing, hoax discussion, just chillauxxxxxxxxxxx

stress-picture-stress-relief-kit.jpg Stress-ConfusionChoke.gif

Comments

• Can I bring my cigerettes? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> because I'm laughing in hysteria and I'm about to go sit in the corner over there and just rock back and forth <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lol..rock back and forth??? i am ready to shave my head, bang my head against the wall..but before I do that..I want to kick someones ass. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously screwing with our heads..is not funny tho.
  • I have always asked people to ask themselves what they would do-she is not a "screw with you" kind of person-but anyway we arent talking about that here...I'm just tired and overwhelmed. Listen to "Shout" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    ill bring the whiskey and the KFC <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SmellySmelly Posts: 37
    ill bring the whiskey and the KFC <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Lethal combination!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ill bring the whiskey and the KFC <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Wow, in that case I am definitely in! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • jack_daniels.jpg

anyone? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Now we need some cola and lemon!
  • Seriously ladies and gents...I dont drink, but I guess I'll join ya... I thought I was sane until today...My head literally hurts and its not from the banging ...

I know this is supposed to be a stress reduction thread, but all I can do is cry...My question was never answered. thanks for this thread.
  • Its official.. i am now joining the padded cell gang.
    I am committing myself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Although after Jan 1st i am giving up the ciggies which will make me even more loopy! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I hope you don't mind, but I've bought some non alcoholic beverages for those who don't drink and myself <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    cocktail_87mo.gif
  • I hope you don't mind, but I've bought some non alcoholic beverages for those who don't drink and myself <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    cocktail_87mo.gif

Ahhh Thanks Smelly! lol though I was about to join the others.
  • @Zilda.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That is soooo funny!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    No probs legend!
    Something tells me well be the only sober ones here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Kidding!
  • I sincerely think I have lost my mind. Because I am laughing and crying at the same time.

lisa116ey.png

Tiffany%20Shepis.jpg

Lock me up.
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> COME ON MY CELL HAS BIG SCREEN TV WET FISH AND BAXTER <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> AND THE BEST PARTIES AND THE BIGGEST SUPER SOAKER EVER <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> OH AND ME AS A PERMANANT RESIDENT <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I need to relax.... I'll be here in my mind if you need me!

hammock-2-l-01.jpg
  • Im going to be here in my mind.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Im in the bed in the Billie Jean vid . <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) --> My little fantasy because in this scene Mjs face is beyond handsome.. sigh.. those eyes... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Meet you guys here:

206503.jpg
  • Me, my cousine and 2 bottles of wine been watching MJ videos for aaaall nite and we came to conclusion that he's AWESOOOOOOME!! hee hee

I think we need some good docs to take care of us here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

these are my favourite:

the-scrubs-crew.jpg

ooooh i need some Prop-perfall to sleep now!
  • :D COME ON MY CELL HAS BIG SCREEN TV WET FISH AND BAXTER <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> AND THE BEST PARTIES AND THE BIGGEST SUPER SOAKER EVER <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> OH AND ME AS A PERMANANT RESIDENT <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

always wanted to ask you ..who is baxter?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OMG.... i just saw the post about MJ turning into a woman <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

i changed my mind, i need PROPOFOL to sleep now <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • OMG.... i just saw the post about MJ turning into a woman <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

i changed my mind, i need PROPOFOL to sleep now <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Give Dr Murray a call... i hear he is still working and the authorities are allowing him to practice medicine. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Give Dr Murray a call... i hear he is still working and the authorities are allowing him to practice medicine. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Just called!! They told me i have to make an appointment for after NY coz he's got too many patients at the moment <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

i wonder if there has been some eruption on the Sun today! what a crazy day, seriously!