Please remove this thread, thank you!

AaliyahAaliyah Posts: 9
edited April 2012 in Introduce yourself
[size=18pt]I made you look! - You couldn't resist, could you?  :icon_e_wink:[/size] <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
<br /><br />On a serious note:  Thank you for scrolling down for me. It's nice to see you down here. Good choice there. I've a wish: Please, remove this thread, thank you, very much. You're very kind. I appreciate it, dear. <br /><br />I don't want to have my own thread. I have already introduced myself the 1st of April, 2010. You can find it if you click my name, I think. I don't need to introduce myself twice. I am not that important. :icon_e_smile: <br /><br />What is written below must look so odd and strange to many but there's a reason for that; It was to be in a thread but was sent into its own thread - so, I'm sorry. I personally feel that I was on topic for I told people that we were to stay on topic, I tried to tell people this. I didn't ask anyone to say "hello" to me, but they were kind and I was being kind back.<br /><br />As I spoke of the member of the thread, I feel I was on topic. I was trying to be so respectful and kind. I spoke of the thread itself saying I saw the excitement and love and the joy; so, I spoke of the thread, the people in it and the member of the thread. If that is not on topic, then pardon me. I should think twice from now on.<br /><br />I will. Believe me. :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Pardon the misunderstanding. I am very sorry and sad that I wasn't clear enough in the way I express myself with love. I come in peace and love, at all times. So, anyone who peeked in here, I'm sorry there's nothing interesting here but this wasn't meant to be a thread in the first place. I am going to have to apologize, from my heart. Just pass this by lovely ones, nothing to see here, just me, Aaliyah - I'm no one important! :icon_e_wink: Oh no, absolutely not. If you want to know who I am there's already an introduction the 1st of April, 2010. <br /><br />That's right! :icon_razz: And it's not a joke!  :icon_lol:<br /><br /> Love is the answer!<br /><br />

Comments

• AaliyahAaliyah Posts: 9
    on 1334483466:
    <br /><br />Hi Aaliyah.  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi! How kind of you to notice me and to say hello. That's so very kind, dear. Therefore I had to respond you. That's quite a bear hug!  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />Pardon, if I'm off topic. Please may you all continue...
  • AaliyahAaliyah Posts: 9
    on 1334501664:
    <br /><br />And yes....hello and welcome to the thread Aaliyah : )<br />
    <br /><br />Hello to you, as well! I like your username, it's so full of hope. I always wish upon stars. I'd say it's nice to see that you enjoy the forum as much as you do for it's surely a beautiful place to be at, filled with such lovely souls. I've not spent much time here but I am planning on changing that. I'm feeling very comfortable over at MJHD. Though, this forum has always whispered for me to hop inside and so it's about time one hears the whisper which whispers so clearly, of love. :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />May I say, hello dearest Front! - After all, this is your thread. You've got your very own. You seem quite so popular within these parts and you definitely fill people with joy, from what my eyes can see through the little I've peeked in to. <br /><br />Well, to everyone, hello! I don't want to take over this thread with your sweet hello's for this is not an introduction thread so we've to stick to the topic, let's just say... I feel you all and I send my love across the thread! <br /><br /> :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_razz: :icon_e_wink:
  • Welcome aboard Aaliyah! Good to see you join us here.  :penguin: :bearhug:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    welcome Aaliyah.  Yes we are fun people but people who love and believe in Michael Jackson and who keep the candles burning to light the path leading back from yesterday, today to tomorrow.  We believe in him and not the hype.  Love be always to you.  :bearhug:
  • Blessings to you, Aaliyah! I hope your time here is enjoyable.<br /><br />We are quite a diverse mix here but we all can agree that our love and respect for Michael is 100% genuine. We don't follow hype but try to see the truth within.<br /><br />I look forward to hearing your thoughts and what brought you here. Hugs :)
  • Hello and welcome  :) <br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Helllooo! welcome to the forum, i hope you will enjoy the rest of this adventure.<br /><br />Always a pleasure to welcome new members. :penguin:<br /><br />With LOVE  :bearhug:<br /><br />Shy
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Aaliyah, it was not you that was off topic, it was all the members replying to you, which is why I asked bec to split the topic. I saw you are complaining and assuming things on the other forum, which is not very nice, don't you think? Maybe you don't really know how often threads go completely off topic due to one message. I, as the admin, TRY to keep the forum as clear and on topic as possible. Next time when you have a problem with anything on here, you can contact me instead of complaining over there. It's not nice and it makes you assume things that are not even true, like me deleting your messages.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."