Now Fiddes Wants to pursue a DNA test!

edited January 1970 in News
New article states Fiddes NOW WANTS TO DO A DNA TEST...<br /><br />Michael Jackson's former bodyguard vows to take legal action to prove he is Blanket's real father | Mail Online<br /><br />From an older article, Fiddes was NOT interested in and DNA test. But now, he is looking to prove his claim through DNA. ONLY BECAUSE he wants visitation rights?? REALLY??<br /><br />Fiddes tells TMZ, "My mum has begged me to approach the Jacksons for a DNA test on Blanket as she says he is the spitting image of me at that age," but adds ... "I am not willing to approach this subject as I feel the Jackson's and Michael's children have been through enough already."<br /><br />But Fiddes says there is one possible scenario in which he'd change his mind -- telling us that if Blanket's current guardian, Katherine Jackson, died ... neither Jermaine nor Tito were willing to step up to the plate ... Fiddes says he would make a play for guardianship ... beginning with a DNA test.

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yikes... :errrr:  No way he turned down 500,000 pounds, and now just wants to have visitation rights.<br />He sued Tito,  Michael Jackson's brother Tito sued by North Devon martial arts expert Matt Fiddes | This is North Devon<br />and a Channel 4 broadcaster.  Michael Jackson case leaves Channel 4 with £1.7 million legal bill - Telegraph<br /><br />On the other hand maybe a DNA test will prove Blanket is MJ's, once and for all.
  • on 1334721094:
    <br />New article states Fiddes NOW WANTS TO DO A DNA TEST...<br /><br />Michael Jackson's former bodyguard vows to take legal action to prove he is Blanket's real father | Mail Online<br /><br />From an older article, Fiddes was NOT interested in and DNA test. But now, he is looking to prove his claim through DNA. ONLY BECAUSE he wants visitation rights?? REALLY??<br /><br />Fiddes tells TMZ, "My mum has begged me to approach the Jacksons for a DNA test on Blanket as she says he is the spitting image of me at that age," but adds ... "I am not willing to approach this subject as I feel the Jackson's and Michael's children have been through enough already."<br /><br />But Fiddes says there is one possible scenario in which he'd change his mind -- telling us that if Blanket's current guardian, Katherine Jackson, died ... neither Jermaine nor Tito were willing to step up to the plate ... Fiddes says he would make a play for guardianship ... beginning with a DNA test.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for posting. <br />I remember the TMZ article about Fiddes MJ's Ex-Bodyguard: I Don't Want DNA Test, Unless ... | TMZ.com<br /><br />Actually this tabloid trash isn't worth a reaction, though...why has Fiddes changed his plans and wants to do a DNA test now?? Why is Fiddes telling the media about his plans... IF they are true?<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Michael Jackson’s Bodyguard Claiming Once Again That He’s ‘Blanket’s’ Biological Father | Rolling Out - Black News, Celebrity Videos, Entertainment, Business & Politics<br /><br />                                                    :screaming-7365:                  :Pulling_hair:  :computer-losy-smiley:
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    I have links to Matt Fiddes through some one that works for him and at the present time he is not saying alot about the matter but he is going to LA in june to file a court hearing how true this is I don't know because he does say things but never seems to stick to it, we just have to see.
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    I firmly believe Blanket is Michael's, nothing on earth can convince me otherwise.<br /><br />I examined several photos of Fiddes for something specific: he has a caucasian PINK tone to his skin, but he seems to think tanning can cover this, or washing out photos. I've seen both - but pink undertone, is STILL a pink undertone!<br /><br />If you look at all of Michael's kids, they all have an olive tone in varying degrees. The father's genetics will carry through in some way - I know this one, personally. I don't look like any of my half siblings at all who had a different father, even though we had the same mother. The father's genetics will overpower in certain areas - ergo, I'm positive Michael is their father on all accounts. Especially at the Memorial - all had the same olive tone, similar noses, and many more features they looked alike.  <br /><br />This turkey just wants attention, after all this time, and that's horrible.
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    ............" ANYTHING FOR MONEY."?....... :Pulling_hair:<br /><br /> They are Michaels kids.... FINAL! :screaming-7365:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    If Fiddes claims it, there must be a legal proof.<br />If Fiddes' DNA does not fit, there might be a DNA test of the AR samples to prove that Michael is Daddy.<br /><br />If the DNA samples of the deceased person do not fit Michael's DNA - well... BIG diving ahead ....<br /><br />Big-Diving.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />There must be a starter to initiate the final revelation.<br /><br />Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    I don´t want to comment on the "biological father or not" issue. That´s all gossip and none of anyone´s business.<br />But interesting thought there @Grace!<br />Question: how would they be able to prove that those samples do not match MJ´s DNA? They have nothing to compare, do they?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1334922023:
    <br />Question: how would they be able to prove that those samples do not match MJ´s DNA? They have nothing to compare, do they?<br />
    <br /><br />I bet the Sheriff insisted on taking some in former years.
  • on 1334922023:
    <br /><br />Question: how would they be able to prove that those samples do not match MJ´s DNA? They have nothing to compare, do they?<br />
    <br /><br />They can do a dna test on hair. Do you remember the news about plans to make perfume from Michael's hair?http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2009/dec/02/michael-jackson-dna-fragrance  <br />I guess there was a reason to put this story with a hoax significant link :icon_e_wink: in the news. <br /><br />Hair DNA Test, DNA Paternity Test using Hair | Home page
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1334922871:
    <br />
    on 1334922023:
    <br /><br />Question: how would they be able to prove that those samples do not match MJ´s DNA? They have nothing to compare, do they?<br />
    <br /><br />They can do a dna test on hair. Do you remember the news about plans to make perfume from Michael's hair?http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2009/dec/02/michael-jackson-dna-fragrance  <br />I guess there was a reason to put this story with a hoax significant link :icon_e_wink: in the news. <br /><br />Hair DNA Test, DNA Paternity Test using Hair | Home page <br />
    <br />Yes sure! You´re right! <br />Haha that would be something, right?  :icon_albino: :icon_mrgreen:
  • on 1334923187:
    <br />
    on 1334922871:
    <br />
    on 1334922023:
    <br /><br />They can do a dna test on hair. Do you remember the news about plans to make perfume from Michael's hair?http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2009/dec/02/michael-jackson-dna-fragrance  <br />I guess there was a reason to put this story with a hoax significant link :icon_e_wink: in the news. <br /><br />Hair DNA Test, DNA Paternity Test using Hair | Home page <br />
    <br />Yes sure! You´re right! <br />Haha that would be something, right?  :icon_albino: :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />Right :icon_mrgreen:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Isn't this just a continuation of LIES and the media lapping it up?  Looks like the same crap different pile to me. Kind of wondering before a 'take over' if lies will be fed to the media to show how easy it is to deceive .... hmmm. Other than the obvious deception, the hoax  :icon_lol:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not believe that this is true. <br />I guess when someone donates sperm undertakes legally to relinquish all rights that he may have to sue in the future to claim paternity.
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    No matter what, Michael Jackson is,and always will be blanket, paris and prince biological father. And Fiddes does not even look like blanket. :Pulling_hair:  why does thos question keep coming up. :over-react-smiley:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I think the media is either making something out of nothing or Fiddes wants to see his name in print, wants the attention.  He wants to be connected to the Jackson family.  I personally don't think he's Blanket's father.  Why does this topic always seem to keep coming up about the kids?<br /><br />I don't think the Jackson family would ever consent to any of the Jackson kids being DNA tested because it would open a whole can of worms for other people to step forward saying they're the daddy - for their 15 minutes of fame.<br /><br />And I agree with paula about sperm donors - a person donating sperm would relinquish parental rights unless there was some sort of agreement with the mother of the baby. 
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1334931039:
    <br />Isn't this just a continuation of LIES and the media lapping it up?  Looks like the same crap different pile to me. Kind of wondering before a 'take over' if lies will be fed to the media to show how easy it is to deceive .... hmmm. Other than the obvious deception, the hoax  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />I have to agree with that right there! A parent is also the one WHO RAISED THE CHILDREN. I don't see this turkey there, in formative years.
  • omg that they never stop.<br />Blanket look like a Michael copy when he was a child.<br />I also see some resembalance with Michael in Paris.<br /><br />Even if he isn't their bilogical father he is and always will be their father.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    ahhhh this guy again?!?  :icon_rolleyes: I hope he gets a life and stop wasting his time to gain a couple of minutes of fame. Biologically or not, they're Michael's kids; period!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Just in case some of you haven't yet watched this to see the LEECH and IDIOT this guy Matt Fiddes is!!!  >:(<br />I just couldn't believe when I saw how he treated Tito in the Karate-class. <br /><br />The guy is a total NUTCASE!! crazy2.gif<br /><br />
    <br /><br />The Jacksons Are Coming (to Devon) Pt 2.mp4 - YouTube<br /><br />The Jacksons Are Coming (to Devon) Pt 3.mp4 - YouTube<br /><br />The Jacksons Are Coming (to Devon) Pt 4.mp4 - YouTube<br /><br />The Jacksons Are Coming (to Devon) Pt 5.mp4 - YouTube
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    What would be good enough reason for this man to upset these childrens’ lives at this point?  Why is he doing this?  Whether he is tested and the results say he is or is not their biological father, either way, how will that benefit anyone?  Doesn’t he understand that those children are finally starting to live their lives in the world and being accepted  for who they are?  For him to go and drag up some shit surrounding their parentage will only serve to make them targets of malicious bullies and tabloid  trash.  I know he has the right if that’s what he wants to do.  But is it worth ruining the children’s lives and making them miserable?  What an asshole :icon_evil:  And if he is, then what?  :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: EXACTLY!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1334957248:
    <br />Just in case some of you haven't yet watched this to see the LEECH and IDIOT this guy Matt Fiddes is!!!  >:(<br />I just couldn't believe when I saw how he treated Tito in the Karate-class. <br /><br />The guy is a total NUTCASE!! crazy2.gif<br /><br />
    <br /><br />The Jacksons Are Coming (to Devon) Pt 2.mp4 - YouTube<br /><br />The Jacksons Are Coming (to Devon) Pt 3.mp4 - YouTube<br /><br />The Jacksons Are Coming (to Devon) Pt 4.mp4 - YouTube<br /><br />The Jacksons Are Coming (to Devon) Pt 5.mp4 - YouTube<br />
    <br /><br />I remember those videos and recommend them to anyone who hasn't seen them.<br /><br />Plus, our masked crusader wanted to bring attention to the documentary as well.  He's holding the DVD for all to see...<br /><br />1229178886michaelzorro.jpg
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1334958720:
    <br /><br />I remember those videos and recommend them to anyone who hasn't seen them.<br /><br />Plus, our masked crusader wanted to bring attention to the documentary as well.  He's holding the DVD for all to see...<br /><br />1229178886michaelzorro.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />EXACTLY! <br /><br />TV review: The Jacksons Are Coming | This is Leicestershire<br /><br />He was the one with the ponytail. And a ponytail on a man should serve the same purpose as a bell on a cat.<br /><br />But the Jacksons didn’t hear him coming. Sure enough, he seemed to waste little time in betraying them, by apparently alerting the press to their every move.<br /><br />It was the collapse of Tito and Matt’s friendship which was at the heart of this cautionary tale of celebrity, which finished in recriminations and the Jacksons on a plane home.<br /><br />Funny thing, fame. It’s like a light left on by an open window at night. It attracts all sorts of creepy-crawlies<br /><br />I love that picture. Zorro  :icon_albino:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    :icon_eek: thanks for those videos.  I’ve never watched them.  And I agree with your assessment of this jerk.  He is a total douche bag.  I wish Tito had gotten his crew together and whooped his ass.  Who knows, if he keeps up with the story he’s rolling with now, that still might be a possible solution.  Who does he think he is?  Full of himself and a bully. :icon_evil:  I loathe people like that.  So glad Michael didn’t show up.  Mother knows best.  What an ass  :images:  He messed up big time and I know he must’ve felt like an idiot.  If he didn’t he should have.
  • Always nice to watch things I haven't seen before.<br />Nice to see the Jackson family relaxed in a way.<br /><br />I agree with all other comments about that Fiddles guy. What a Jerk!