SUGE KNIGHT I'm NOT CONVINCED 2pac is Really Dead

trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
edited April 2012 in News
[size=14pt]Suge Knight I'm NOT CONVINCED 2pac is Really Dead [/size]<br /><br />4/20/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />There is a VERY good chance Tupac Shakur is alive and well ... and hiding ... this according to the man who was with him during the supposedly fatal shooting in Vegas, Suge Knight. <br /><br />Knight just appeared on 93.5 KDay in L.A. with Tattoo and Cee Cee ... and pumped some major fuel into the biggest urban legend in hip hop ... that Tupac FAKED his own death. <br /><br />Knight says his theory explains why cops never found his murderer -- because there was no murder. <br /><br />"Maybe the question is ... Pac's not really dead ... pac's somewhere else," Knight says.<br /><br />When asked if he ever saw Tupac's body following the 1996 shooting, he adds, "Nobody seen Tupac dead. "<br /><br />Knight explains, "The person who supposedly cremated Tupac ... this guy got about 3 million dollars .. personally from me ... cash ... and next thing I know I never heard from the guy or seen him again ... he retired and left."<br /><br />

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    And so it begins.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I don't know if 2pac is alive or not but I fell like TMZ are seeing how people react to such news...<br /><br />EDIT: and thanks to the person who sorted my link out  :icon_razz:<br />
  • jam4truthjam4truth Posts: 53
    :icon_rr: :elvis-1405: :michael_jackson-1135:<br /><br /><br />2PAC - Troublesome '96 (Lyrics)<br /><br />"God forgive me cuz its wrong. But I plan to die"<br /><br /><br />2PAC - Road To Glory (sung at the Mike Tyson vs. Frank Bruno fight in March 1996)<br /><br />"I let the world know I plan to die<br />If I don't leave with what I came for I'm leaving high"<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    KILLUMINATI:  54 minutes ago<br />Suge Knight got Tupac killed as his sacrifice to the new world order. Just google sugeknight baphomet. Sugeknight sold his soul to the industry and the devil, 2pac talked against these things and they wanted him dead so made suge knight sacrifice him. KILLUMINATI???!!!
    <br /><br />People can make anybody an enemy once the talk goes around and people convince themselves. We've been here almost 3 years, know MJ's alive, and yet the talk of how evil the people around him are-- so stories of his sacrifice have to be lies.  Could be the same with 2pac. <br /><br />
    Good riddance!:  47 minutes ago<br />His autopsy photos were pretty damn convincing. Including the 'Y' cut and the skull cut.
    <br />How little it takes to convince people of a lie. Watch at 2:50.  Tupac is alive 2016 NEW PROOF LEAKED (HD).flv - YouTube<br />
    on 1334946566:
    <br />I don't know if 2pac is alive or not but I fell like TMZ are seeing how people react to such news...<br /><br />EDIT: and thanks to the person who sorted my link out  :icon_razz:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />This isn't new news but TMZ is officially following our forum and has been since at least the one year anniversary of MJ's "death" (when it was first noticed).<br /><br />Blogroll | TMZ.com<br /><br />The only, by the way, MJ site they are officially linked to.
    on 1334946887:
    <br />
    on 1334946566:
    <br />I don't know if 2pac is alive or not but I fell like TMZ are seeing how people react to such news...<br /><br />EDIT: and thanks to the person who sorted my link out  :icon_razz:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />This isn't new news but TMZ is officially following our forum and has been since at least the one year anniversary of MJ's "death" (when it was first noticed).<br /><br />Blogroll | TMZ.com<br /><br />The only, by the way, MJ site they are officially linked to.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah I know, crazy that they follow us like that!<br /><br />What I mean is maybe they are testing with the mass public (or readers of tmz), how they might react to such 'news'.  (for when MJ bams for real!!  :woohoo2:)
    on 1334947066:
    <br />
    on 1334946887:
    <br />
    on 1334946566:
    <br /><br />This isn't new news but TMZ is officially following our forum and has been since at least the one year anniversary of MJ's "death" (when it was first noticed).<br /><br />Blogroll | TMZ.com<br /><br />The only, by the way, MJ site they are officially linked to.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah I know, crazy that they follow us like that!<br /><br />What I mean is maybe they are testing with the mass public (or readers of tmz), how they might react to such 'news'.  (for when MJ bams for real!!  :woohoo2:)<br />
    <br /><br />Understood.  Sticking a toe in the water, as it were.  <br /><br />When it happens, everything will stop.  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    :LolLolLolLol:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Guys, this is not surprising or shocking to me regard Tupac.  Tupac has some very powerful connection. Do some research on Tupac Shukar you will not be or you may be surprise at the powerful connection that he has. If he needs to disappear, he knows powerful people that will help him. 
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1334946821:
    <br />
    KILLUMINATI:  54 minutes ago<br />Suge Knight got Tupac killed as his sacrifice to the new world order. Just google sugeknight baphomet. Sugeknight sold his soul to the industry and the devil, 2pac talked against these things and they wanted him dead so made suge knight sacrifice him. KILLUMINATI???!!!
    <br /><br />People can make anybody an enemy once the talk goes around and people convince themselves. We've been here almost 3 years, know MJ's alive, and yet the talk of how evil the people around him are-- so stories of his sacrifice have to be lies.  Could be the same with 2pac. <br /><br />
    Good riddance!:  47 minutes ago<br />His autopsy photos were pretty damn convincing. Including the 'Y' cut and the skull cut.
    <br />How little it takes to convince people of a lie. Watch at 2:50.  Tupac is alive 2016 NEW PROOF LEAKED (HD).flv - YouTube<br />
    <br /><br />OK...I am officially freaked...you got me, I am almost done.....I posted last night some 2Pac instrumentals I had run across randomly on YouTube....promise you it was random. Here's the link:<br /><br />Songs you listen to during this period<br /><br />I mentioned being "old school"...not old, just old school etc......but, that's not that weird part......the one video I saw and didn't post....entitled "Old School-instrumental"  is THIS ONE....I didn't want to post it because, while I like the beats, I didn't like the picture....but, now that you bring it up  :affraid:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I absolutely don't know what to make of these coincidences.  I will see stuff around the net, around town even......then the subject, picture, whatever is posted here soon afterwards.  It's happened time and time again.........are we truly being watched or really are these pure coincidences.  I don't know.....but this latest one is enough to do me in.  <br /><br />MJonmind......where is that quote from?  The one you posted about Suge........I didn't see it prior....maybe I missed it?  <br /><br />Blessings......always 
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    That was one expensive cremation...he should've shopped around.<br /><br /> :icon_lol: @ TMZ<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    on 1334946821:
    <br /><br />Interesting video! Thanks for posting :icon_e_smile:
  • Thanks for sharing this - I agree that they are testing the waters. Next will be MJ may be alive :)
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Ohhh I hope this is true and he is alive for real.  :icon_bounce: How great it would be if they come back all together. Michael, Elvis and Tupac! And maybe Whitney too.  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1334953722:
    <br />Ohhh I hope this is true and he is alive for real.  :icon_bounce: How great it would be if they come back all together. <br />[size=12pt]Michael, Elvis and Tupac! And maybe Whitney too [/size].  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
    0059.gif  :bowdown: :affraid: THAT would be the most BAMtastic BAM ever !!!! U_JUMP%7E1.GIFU_JUMP%7E1.GIFU_JUMP%7E1.GIF
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    :WTF:It doesn’t surprise me that Suge would say that being that he was implicated as the prime suspect in the shooting.  It gives him a way to clear his name if not his conscience.  :Pulling_hair:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    To me, Suge has a pretty similar role as Conrad Murray...  :icon_albino: :icon_e_biggrin:<br />And what he said in that interview (about not being so sure 2PAC is dead), resembles a lot with what Murray said in his documentary : that if he spoke the truth he would walk free!  :icon_geek: :icon_e_wink:
  • on 1334946361:
    <br />And so it begins.<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly and so it begins. Remember that concidence doesn't exist here. This story is a good test for MJ to see how people react on this news and how this develops. First the hologram/or 2pac for real and now this TMZ article can make more people thinking "what if 2pac is really alive".. and with "Piece by piece by piece 2pac reveals himself" the public can be prepared and it will not be too much of a shock to see the truth. A sort of hoax pilot project ;D
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1334949955:
    <br />That was one expensive cremation...he should've shopped around.<br /><br /> :icon_lol: @ TMZ<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br />It's amazing this guy comes to say "I gave him 3 million $"  :WTF: Why on earth would someone give that man the money ?????<br />Maybe Tupac is TS<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    the title is not in accordance with the content because this guy says Tupac is alive, not that he's not convinced Tupac is dead.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1334953722:
    <br />Ohhh I hope this is true and he is alive for real.  :icon_bounce: How great it would be if they come back all together. Michael, Elvis and Tupac! And maybe Whitney too.  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
    <br /><br />That would be incredible!!!! .....the world would go into a global shock...the Internet wouldn't cope  :icon_lol:    :computer-losy-smiley: !<br /><br />I don't know a whole lot about Tupac's apparent death but since the Coachella Tupac Hologram (if that is really what it was and I have my doubts)  I have been reading up on it and this is getting really interesting.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1334962426:
    <br />
    on 1334946361:
    <br />And so it begins.<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly and so it begins. Remember that concidence doesn't exist here. This story is a good test for MJ to see how people react on this news and how this develops. First the hologram/or 2pac for real and now this TMZ article can make more people thinking "what if 2pac is really alive".. and with "Piece by piece by piece 2pac reveals himself" the public can be prepared and it will not be too much of a shock to see the truth. A sort of hoax pilot project ;D<br />
    <br /><br />Not sure I like the sound of this. Doesn't MJ do things bigger and better than the rest?  Not get lumped in as an also-ran in the ever growing list of fake celebrity deaths! At this rate his bam won't even be the 'breaking news ...' - it'll be the 'and finally ...'  :icon_e_sad:
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1334975154:
    <br />
    on 1334949955:
    <br />That was one expensive cremation...he should've shopped around.<br /><br /> :icon_lol: @ TMZ<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br />It's amazing this guy comes to say "I gave him 3 million $"  :WTF: Why on earth would someone give that man the money ?????<br />Maybe Tupac is TS<br />
    <br /><br />sounds like bribe money to me - to cover up for being the bloody murderer. Don't want any bullets being found in the ashes, now do we?<br /><br />And if wishes were fishes - Michael's the ONLY one who planned anything, as far as I'm concerned. It's written all over his driving the ambulance, and his tush. Nobody else did anything like that.
  • I feel Tupac faked his death. He also expressed his dislike for the Illumanti. So I think Tupac & Elvis did the hoax way before Michael did. Michael was able to use their hoaxes as making it easier for him to pull his off.  Smart Man!
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Until proven otherwise, I believe the Illuminati is from a bloody game I used to play.  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Seriously - the Queen isn't a lizard, I don't know who came up with that garbage! They've been trying to preserve bloodlines - but not for lizards. They were hoping for something beautiful.