"Life Song":Northern and Southern Lights.Holograms for you."

lettingitsimmerlettingitsimmer Posts: 628
edited October 2012 in Messages to Michael
                                  "Life Song" ..natures Holograms for you.. for all..( by lettingitsimmer)<br /><br />"Shimmering silver glows of Cosmic Energy<br />and a million shafts of Pure  Light<br />..swirling and forming into Myriad Pastel Beams<br />..which interface,and then Withdraw in Cycles..<br />to a Tune Celestial..<br /><br />A lilting Melody<br />An Angel's Song<br />A Verse of Truth<br />..now in Crescendo from the Heavenly Source..<br /><br />Opening hearts to this Natural Light Spectacular<br />..which longs for Sweet Expression in all souls..<br />Eternity's Hologram and Song..<br />...of Life and Love for you, for all."<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br />    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />June 25 2012 Thank you for connecting so perfectly with us Michael. L.O.V.E. x

Comments

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    :th_bravo:  You have a gift for writing, Lettingitsimmer!! That was absolutely Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your gift with us, you are very much appreciated! I send you Blessings and lots of LOVE!
  • on 1335228718:
    <br /> :th_bravo:  You have a gift for writing, Lettingitsimmer!! That was absolutely Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your gift with us, you are very much appreciated! I send you Blessings and lots of LOVE!<br />
    <br /><br />Hi there mjj4ever777! Thank you . ...your comments are so positive!I am glad you like it.. ..I enjoy sharing  some of my writings.. With L.O.V.E.  as ever!    :compute:  x