Latest Forum Modifications

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Just a small question. Does the small pop up chat still work? I tried it several times but it seems to me that it doesn't work!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1335365806:
    <br />Wow Souza...you never cease to amaze me at how committed you are to making this place a cozier home!  It just keeps getting better and better  :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />The only thing that has thrown me for a loop today is the 'reply' window.  Initially, I thought I couldn't post because when I hit 'reply' all I got was a white, blank screen where the reply window should be.  I could see the previous posts under where the window should be....but no reply window.  After fiddling with it for a bit, I noticed that the reply window is there but for some reason, I have to scroll about a 1/4 page in to find it.  So it seems to be a window sizing problem or something...but it's the only page where I have this issue (and I didn't have it yesterday). <br /><br />Any ideas what it could be?  Can I fix it on my end?<br /><br />Even just typing this post, the screen goes on and on...and I would have to scroll all the way to the right to read it.  And in order to post it, I had to hit alt+s cause I can't find the post/preview buttons lol.<br /><br />Any help would be appreciated when you have a sec (which, btw, I don't know how you do it all!).<br /><br />Thanks.<br />
    <br /><br />I have no idea what you mean, can you post a screenshot?<br /><br />@digg: no that stopped working for some strange reason. So I installed the old toolbar.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1335350898:
    <br />
    on 1335332552:
    <br /><br />Good Job Anastasia???  :icon_eek: lol<br /><br />
    <br /><br />What do you mean with that?<br />
    <br /><br />:icon_e_surprised:  Nothing Girl- <br /><br />I wrote Souza's new name in the wrong spot, right after the hack comment, lol...<br /><br />I was only saying Good Job (new forum improvements) Souza!  :th_bravo:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Reminder to read later  emoticons_trabajando_estudio_msnanimal_com-9.gif<br /><br /><br /> :Crash:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :icon_razz: Day after day the hoax becomes ever more beautiful and important...really it's all for L.O.V.E.  :michael-jackson:<br /><br />Thanks Souza !!!  :icon_razz:<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I know some people (paula??? lol) use the google translator to translate the posts, so I have integrated Googl translate into the forum.
    <br /><br /><br />I spill the juice that I was drinking :thjajaja121:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I often like to read over Front's posts, but now when I go to click on his posts I get this, so I don't dare. Please help!  Mine and other's posts work fine.<br /><br />warning.jpg
    What exactly do you click to get that? Never have seen that before. I scanned the site, it's clean, so I don't get it. Can you download this program and scan your pc? It doesn't actually clean it up, you need to buy it if you want that, but if there is shit on your harddrive, this will find it. Remove Google Redirect Virus

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Maybe it's that google-online-save-'service' DRIVE that recently started to work.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1335436212:
    <br />I often like to read over Front's posts, but now when I go to click on his posts I get this, so I don't dare. Please help!  Mine and other's posts work fine.<br /><br />warning.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Same thing just happened to me.
    Ok, again: what did you guys click??

• BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1335382585:
    <br />
    on 1335365806:
    <br />Wow Souza...you never cease to amaze me at how committed you are to making this place a cozier home!  It just keeps getting better and better  :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />The only thing that has thrown me for a loop today is the 'reply' window.  Initially, I thought I couldn't post because when I hit 'reply' all I got was a white, blank screen where the reply window should be.  I could see the previous posts under where the window should be....but no reply window.  After fiddling with it for a bit, I noticed that the reply window is there but for some reason, I have to scroll about a 1/4 page in to find it.  So it seems to be a window sizing problem or something...but it's the only page where I have this issue (and I didn't have it yesterday). <br /><br />Any ideas what it could be?  Can I fix it on my end?<br /><br />Even just typing this post, the screen goes on and on...and I would have to scroll all the way to the right to read it.  And in order to post it, I had to hit alt+s cause I can't find the post/preview buttons lol.<br /><br />Any help would be appreciated when you have a sec (which, btw, I don't know how you do it all!).<br /><br />Thanks.<br />
    <br /><br />I have no idea what you mean, can you post a screenshot?<br /><br />@digg: no that stopped working for some strange reason. So I installed the old toolbar.<br />
    <br /><br />It's something on my end Souza....and I don't have the knowledge required to solve it lol.  The blank reply page only happens on my home pc...I'm using a laptop right now and it's fine, as it is on an IPad.  So, thanks for replying but it's nothing you can help me with.  I'll figure it out at some point.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1335449739:
    <br />Ok, again: what did you guys click??<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry - I went to bed not long after that post of mine so didn't see your question.<br /><br />I was scanning all of the post's made by Front on his profile......I clicked on the latest one to take me to the thread and it came up with that warning.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1335436521:
    <br />What exactly do you click to get that? Never have seen that before. I scanned the site, it's clean, so I don't get it. Can you download this program and scan your pc? It doesn't actually clean it up, you need to buy it if you want that, but if there is shit on your harddrive, this will find it. Remove Google Redirect Virus<br />
    <br />Well I did download the site you suggested and it said we were infected.  :Crash:  But then my son looked and said we already had a program AVG anti-virus, which when we ran it through again said we were clean. :compute:  Then we tried the 'Front posts' again and when that warning message came up, he just clicked on the "proceed anyway", and so now I just continue to have to do that for just Front's posts.  So all's well.  Just a quirk I guess! :icon_e_confused:
    The problem with the fantasticmovers site is solved. Front posted an image of a site that was later reported as a malware site. I replaced it with the same image from another site and it does not give the warning anymore.

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Everything looks and works perfect. Thank you Souza.   :icon_e_smile:
  • Im still getting problems, its  :Pulling_hair:  :Pulling_hair:, I think I have cleared all the problems, using your new link and everything is fine for a little while, then suddenly I get random pages thrown up and it pushes me off the forum  :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365:    :over-react-smiley:  :over-react-smiley: :over-react-smiley:<br /><br />I have deleted the cookies/history, rebooted my #OC  :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash:  I just dont know what to do now  It seems to just sneek back in,    :computer-losy-smiley: :computer-losy-smiley: :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />I am here for a little while maybe until it goes again    :compute: :compute: :compute:<br /><br /><br />Love to all, while I can post.  It is impossible to know when I will be able to do this again.    :Pulling_hair:<br /><br /><br />I will try next time to copy the link to the page I get but usually it locks me out completely and I have to find a way back via google. <br /><br /> :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:  :icon_eek: :icon_eek:<br /><br />
    on 1335560196:
    <br />Im still getting problems, its  :Pulling_hair:  :Pulling_hair:, I think I have cleared all the problems, using your new link and everything is fine for a little while, then suddenly I get random pages thrown up and it pushes me off the forum  :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365:    :over-react-smiley:  :over-react-smiley: :over-react-smiley:<br /><br />I have deleted the cookies/history, rebooted my #OC  :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash:  I just dont know what to do now  It seems to just sneek back in,    :computer-losy-smiley: :computer-losy-smiley: :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />I am here for a little while maybe until it goes again    :compute: :compute: :compute:<br /><br /><br />Love to all, while I can post.  It is impossible to know when I will be able to do this again.    :Pulling_hair:<br /><br /><br />I will try next time to copy the link to the page I get but usually it locks me out completely and I have to find a way back via google. <br /><br /> :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:  :icon_eek: :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />Did you scan your pc for viruses and tracking cookies? The site is clean, there has to be something on your pc.

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1335560831:
    <br />
    on 1335560196:
    <br />Im still getting problems, its  :Pulling_hair:  :Pulling_hair:, I think I have cleared all the problems, using your new link and everything is fine for a little while, then suddenly I get random pages thrown up and it pushes me off the forum  :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365:    :over-react-smiley:  :over-react-smiley: :over-react-smiley:<br /><br />I have deleted the cookies/history, rebooted my #OC  :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash:  I just dont know what to do now  It seems to just sneek back in,    :computer-losy-smiley: :computer-losy-smiley: :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />I am here for a little while maybe until it goes again    :compute: :compute: :compute:<br /><br /><br />Love to all, while I can post.  It is impossible to know when I will be able to do this again.    :Pulling_hair:<br /><br /><br />I will try next time to copy the link to the page I get but usually it locks me out completely and I have to find a way back via google. <br /><br /> :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:  :icon_eek: :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />Did you scan your pc for viruses and tracking cookies? The site is clean, there has to be something on your pc. <br />
    <br />I have the same problem here. Redirects to a site called shouthostdirect.com. Have cleared everything and checked for viruses and everything. <br />I managed to post this here by quickly clicking on the topic and logging in from within the topic now. <br />Main forum page immediately redirects. <br />Has been happening all day long.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1335561673:
    <br />
    on 1335560831:
    <br />
    on 1335560196:
    <br /><br />Did you scan your pc for viruses and tracking cookies? The site is clean, there has to be something on your pc. <br />
    <br />I have the same problem here. Redirects to a site called shouthostdirect.com. Have cleared everything and checked for viruses and everything. <br />I managed to post this here by quickly clicking on the topic and logging in from within the topic now. <br />Main forum page immediately redirects. <br />Has been happening all day long.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />A month ago I could not get in the site  because coming soon the  redirects mentioned by Maryk... :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />After I clear the cache of pc all is better , although occasionally returns the damn redirects  :screaming-7365:<br /><br />But I can not hear any more MJ beatz radio..because the  redirect  :Pulling_hair: prevents me from listening to the music of Mike  :Pulling_hair:<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1335561673:
    <br />
    on 1335560831:
    <br />
    on 1335560196:
    <br />I have the same problem here. Redirects to a site called shouthostdirect.com. Have cleared everything and checked for viruses and everything. <br />I managed to post this here by quickly clicking on the topic and logging in from within the topic now. <br />Main forum page immediately redirects. <br />Has been happening all day long.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Yes  :icon_eek:  Thats the one shouthostdirect.com.  What you describe has been happening to me since the hacking, sometimes I get on here and on to a topic and I can stay on.  Other times as you describe it immediately redirects has been happending for a couple of weeks.  I like you have virus softwear which is up to date and nothing on my pc, have deleted cookies, deleted history etc.  Sometimes when I delete cookies and history and reboot it clears it for a while, but it always comes back I sometimes wonder if it depends which window I have open.  :icon_pale:, Im sorry you have the same problem, but at least I dont feel "alone" anymore, sometimes I worry I wont ever get back on, sometimes the thisisalsoit page gets me back on as can get onto the home page.
  • on 1335560831:
    <br />
    on 1335560196:
    <br /><br />Did you scan your pc for viruses and tracking cookies? The site is clean, there has to be something on your pc.<br />
    <br /><br />I have run two sets of virus software Norton and another one the name escapes me at the moment but its a good one, nothing is found :(  I have deleted cookies through windows control panel and also through Firefox together with history back beyond when there was a problem the previous time, sometimes it helps sometimes not, and I get the same site popup as Blankie describes. :(  :WTF: :Crash:  It is quite disconcerting cause sometimes I am unable to get back on the site. :(<br />
    Is it still redirecting the homepage?

The problem was with the radio player of MJ Beatz, it doesn't work anymore which caused it to redirect. I replaced it with the MJ Tunes radio stream. It should be fine now.

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Yes! Works fine now. Thank you Souza!
This discussion has been closed.