Mirror Mirror - jointly produced by Brett Ratner

MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
Hi, I went to see Mirror Mirror today, and it was pretty good!  I was kinda just enjoying the movie, not really thinking of MJ connections, but then right after the end there was a music video involving the princess and all the characters still in dress. Just as she starts singing, Brett Ratner's name comes up as co-producer on the side, and also Rat Entertainment.  The director is Tarsem Singh, explaining the Indian flavor of the song.<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_Mirror_(film)<br /><br />Here's the ending song "I believe".<br /><br />
<br /><br />and trailer<br /><br />
<br /><br />

Comments

• simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    This is a remake of a Googosh song<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Cool!  Thanks!  Seems almost everything is borrowed/copied/learned/inspired by something/someone else--with very little completely original.  MJ did this as well, and then others took from him. :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red<br /><br />Edit:  I've asked the mods to move this thread over to the first one.  My bad.  :icon_redface:<br /><br />Mirror, Mirror (Snow White Movie with Julia Roberts as Queen)
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    <br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks for sharing Sim !!  :bearhug:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @Blankie ; :bearhug:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I hadn't seen the "One Bad Apple" one, so thanks Simpa!<br />'Snow-white' certainly showed himself in the Amsterdam T-shirt!<br /><br />Taking the bad apple idea further, when the Princess gives it to the wicked queen she shrivels and dies. Perhaps Michael will be that bad apple that TPTB (harlot of Babylon) will eat and die from--in the BIG picture.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1336728709:
    <br />I hadn't seen the "One Bad Apple" one, so thanks Simpa!<br />'Snow-white' certainly showed himself in the Amsterdam T-shirt!<br /><br />Taking the bad apple idea further, when the Princess gives it to the wicked queen she shrivels and dies. Perhaps Michael will be that bad apple that TPTB (harlot of Babylon) will eat and die from--in the BIG picture.<br />
    <br /><br />A girl can dream, can't she?  :bearhug:  Thanks for think great thoughts!