Did any beLIEvers doubt after Murray was found guilty?

StipeStipe Posts: 19
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi guys<br />Sorry if this has been mentioned before- I will find my way around this fab site when I get more than a few minutes!<br />I never doubted, the trial to me was a farce, however....my already non-beLIEver mates were at me non stop saying 'So theyre gonna hold a court case, send a man to jail- even though MJ is alive??'<br />Then they'd nicely add 'Cop on to yourself and face reality' but I just wondered-have any others of you had the same thing?<br /><br />L.O.V.E xx

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    NOPE  :compute:  After hearing initially that Murray who was a cardiologist, did not know how to perform CPR and as a doctor did not “think” to have necessary resuscitative equipment and audible alarms while administering a patient anesthesia and that he even agreed to administer it outside a hospital or office setting, I knew that story was a big fabricated lie.  Murray was the fall guy in my scenario and he had to make it look as authentic as possible for things to follow as planned status quo.  He either made it sound and look like he was an incompetent asshole or suffer the consequences of his ass being history.  Weigh the odds: 4 years of “pretending’ to be jailed or forever running for his life because he duped someone powerful.  I never believed Murray was that incompetent, but that he had to play the role in order for Michael to be safe and Tohme Tohme and/or AEG not to be on his ass for allowing Michael to get away right under their noses.  That’s my take.  Though an unpopular one, I stand by it.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    No, because I believe the trial was a Hollywood production. How I don't know, I don't have knowledge of movie making or how things work and click at that professional level, but I know the Prosecution was in the bag for MJ, I know the Defense was too, and I know that MJ had influence over the court itself, including being able to insert and manipulate props, so the only way to rectify these multiple, seemingly conflicting matters, is to say MJ was in charge of the whole shebang. <br /><br />I did expect a guilty verdict so there was no shock upon reading.<br /><br />No one in my real life said a damn thing about it. I wish they had, we could have discussed.
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    on 1335709828:
    <br />No, because I believe the trial was a Hollywood production. How I don't know, I don't have knowledge of movie making or how things work and click at that professional level, but I know the Prosecution was in the bag for MJ, I know the Defense was too, and I know that MJ had influence over the court itself, including being able to insert and manipulate props, so the only way to rectify these multiple, seemingly conflicting matters, is to say MJ was in charge of the whole shebang. <br /><br />I did expect a guilty verdict so there was no shock upon reading.<br /><br />No one in my real life said a damn thing about it. I wish they had, we could have discussed.<br />
    <br /><br />I thought it would be guilty as well, imagine if he was found not guilty, what would the non-beLIEvers do, they'd go mental!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Nope because I knew Murray was going to be found guilty and was going to prison. The trial was like a comedy show. It was sometimes boring but there were very funny parts in it. :icon_e_biggrin:
    on 1335713836:
    <br />
    on 1335709828:
    <br />No, because I believe the trial was a Hollywood production. How I don't know, I don't have knowledge of movie making or how things work and click at that professional level, but I know the Prosecution was in the bag for MJ, I know the Defense was too, and I know that MJ had influence over the court itself, including being able to insert and manipulate props, so the only way to rectify these multiple, seemingly conflicting matters, is to say MJ was in charge of the whole shebang. <br /><br />I did expect a guilty verdict so there was no shock upon reading.<br /><br />No one in my real life said a damn thing about it. I wish they had, we could have discussed.<br />
    <br /><br />I thought it would be guilty as well, imagine if he was found not guilty, what would the non-beLIEvers do, they'd go mental!<br />
    <br /><br />You know I almost looked forward to that in case I was wrong. I'm sorry to admit but that's a tinderbox just waiting for a spark. They need a spark, too much repressed anger that needs an outlet. Change is inspired sometimes via duress.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I did doubt, I still do to be honest. I don't think it would be a very good death hoax if there wasn't any doubts.
  • StipeStipe Posts: 19
    My ex was ridiculing me, saying they'd hardly put an innocent man in jail for four years!<br />Someone told me Murray actually is in house arrest and not jail?? Is this true?<br />I had a hard time convincing him, unsuccessfully, it was all<br />a set up!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    No....is a film  :icon_razz: The great adventure movie.....  :michael-jackson:..... and the best is jet to come... the director is Michael !!!! :icon_bounce:  :moonwalk_:
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    I had actually served in the Jury Pool, in California, back in 8/11. I was going through many surgeries, and quite literally sat there, counting the bloody damn stars: one; two; three, etc. I was like, WTF!? There's one more than on the Seal at the OC, CA Court House!? I'd even double-checked the Seal online, compared them against each other. Yep - different! No one's going to believe me, while I was so ill - but all you have to do, is pull up all the California State Seals online, and you find out they represent WHICH state of the Union we actually ARE! One star too many - a LIE - but one which covers their a$$, during production. Other things started to stick out to me, and that's when I started to look at the evidence finally, after regaining most of my health. "Blue man, to blue man," the rest is what I posted in deconstructing it all.<br />
  • He might have been found guilty. But where REALLY where is he being held? I can't believe not ONE person would come forward from the facility he is at, to say, " The doctor who killed Wacko-Jacko is at the place I work"....I woulld think someone, non famous would want to be FAMOUS, & say they have some "secret conversations, or tapes," with the doctor that killed Michael Jackson. <br /><br />Where is the press, to say, "this is where Conrad Murray is serving his sentence" for killing the King of Pop!
    Actually, when people go to jail we don't hear from them for years at a time so I don't think there's anything unusual about the lack of Murray news/pics.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    No doubts.<br /><br />"There's more to the story... and Harvey Levin knows that don't you Harvey."<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • StipeStipe Posts: 19
    @ Tink hi and wow!! Brilliant obvservation on your part, and I hope you are feeling much better :)<br />To me there was something fishy about that courtcase, and I agree with LoveShy Michael, a pic taken on a phone by a prison guard would fetch loads of money.....so I would have expected that or some news of him in jail.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    There were many toys and and other stuff (big lantern near the security guy), all that trial room looked so staged..<br />But I miss our chats during the trial..that was so much fun..ipod man..flanny pants,ed chernoffs long speaches... :icon_lol:<br />I wonder what we are going to hear next about C. Murray...
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1335789999:
    <br /><br />But I miss our chats during the trial..that was so much fun..ipod man..flanny pants,ed chernoffs long speaches... :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Ed Turnoff!  :icon_lol:
    on 1335804642:
    <br />
    on 1335789999:
    <br /><br />But I miss our chats during the trial..that was so much fun..ipod man..flanny pants,ed chernoffs long speaches... :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Ed Turnoff!  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />yes, Ed, please turn yourself off  :icon_lol:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1335806446:
    <br />
    on 1335804642:
    <br />
    on 1335789999:
    <br /><br />yes, Ed, please turn yourself off  :icon_lol:<br />
    E.T.'s hand  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
    on 1335813946:
    <br />
    on 1335806446:
    <br />
    on 1335804642:
    <br />
    on 1335789999:
    <br /><br />yes, Ed, please turn yourself off  :icon_lol:<br />
    E.T.'s hand  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /> :LolLolLolLol: Sim...and that funny judge, some child turn alarm on,....etc. so much fun!! :icon_lol:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Not a doubt in my mind. <br />Especially after the judge´s final speech. <br />I mean that was one helluva speech, wasn´t it?<br />Theatrical, metaphorical, elaborate, almost "shakespeareian". <br />Epic! <br />Too touchy-feely for a "real" court case IMO.
  • I was really shocked that Murray was found guilty... I was so sure he was going to be found innocent... And it made me wonder whether or not there was a hoax... But then I started thinking maybe it was part of the plan... It's not like Murray's getting a really harsh sentence... and maybe it would've been too obvious if he was found innocent... I'm still kind of torn between whether or not I am as confident as a beLIEver now... There is a lot of doubt in my mind, until I go back to the clues... They can't all be coincidences!  :LolLolLolLol:
    I'm on jury duty this week and I'll tell you there are NO toys in the court rooms. No personal effects whatsoever. Nada.<br /><br />Bolsters my belief that court was a staged production and MJ was in full control.<br /><br />Although "alleged victim" was enough in itself.
  • Does anyone REALLY know where's he's serving his sentence? I mean before Conrad Murray "killing the King of Pop" wasn't even a celebrity. I mean c'mon Michael Vick killed dogs & everyone knew where he was serving his prison sentence. They damn near camped out at the prison just to get pictures of anyone visiting him. And even had a TV show about his prison sentence after he got out. And media was all over the days leading up to his release.<br /><br />Now we have Conrad Murray, convicted of killing MIchael Jackson & no one knows where he is?<br />And no sneaked photos from anyone's phone, or conversations that employees of the prison would love to make a buck off of?<br />If I was an employee of the prison I would jump at the chance to talk to the doctor that even had contact with Michael Jackson. I would make up excuses just to be talk to someone that actually had close contact with King of Pop. <br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1335827917:
    <br />I'm on jury duty this week and I'll tell you there are NO toys in the court rooms. No personal effects whatsoever. Nada.<br /><br />Bolsters my belief that court was a staged production and MJ was in full control.<br /><br />Although "alleged victim" was enough in itself.<br />
    <br /><br />Jack-o-lantern did it for me! (Even DH looked  :suspect: when I told him about that little gem!)
  • Well I'm new to the hoax, so I'm dreadfully behind on goings-on particularly where Murray and his case are involved. Right now I am fully absorbed in reading and studying and getting myself up to speed but I stumbled across this question and had to add something...<br /><br />First off, just my quick take on the hoax: I think Michael is trying to prove that it is possible to frame a black man and jail him for something he didn't do (i.e. administering lethal drugs to a superstar, molesting children, what have you), whilst involving the false testimony of children (parents coaching them to say certain things, whether it's Michael asking his kids to give out certain hints about the hoax or evil parents coaching their kids to make up some story of abuse).<br /><br />It reminds me intensely of the film "The Life of David Gale." Who else has seen that film? I won't spoil anything for those of you who haven't, but it's chock full of hoaxy goodness! The Life of David Gale (2003) - IMDb<br /><br />I'll have to think about whether I believe Murray is actually in prison, having sacrificed himself for the cause, or whether his "jail time" is just part of the illusion. Either way I still think there is a massive hoax going on.
    on 1335858965:
    <br /><br />First off, just my quick take on the hoax: I think Michael is trying to prove that it is possible to frame a black man and jail him for something he didn't do (i.e. administering lethal drugs to a superstar, molesting children, what have you), whilst involving the false testimony of children (parents coaching them to say certain things, whether it's Michael asking his kids to give out certain hints about the hoax or evil parents coaching their kids to make up some story of abuse).<br />
    <br /><br />yes, you are right, this should be one of the hoax keys/reasons!