Inside Edition Conrad Murray's BABY MAMA episode to air TONIGHT........

YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
edited January 1970 in News
I heard about this interview or report on the radio yesterday and it was supposed to be yesterday<br />But it was titled on inside edition for tonight at 7pm but I didn't see it due to satellite interference... Has anyone heard about this or has anyone seen it?? It was supposed to be his babys mom Nicole Alvarez reporting on how. They are treating him in jail........... It's pro the sherrif now how long he stays in it the judgeso I am expecting him to get out soon. Ht me up!<br /><br />Elite5 Records!

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Is this the instrument tuner or the other one  :LolLolLolLol:
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    I meant its up to the sherrif not the judges.............
    on 1336523250:
    <br />Is this the instrument tuner or the other one  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    ??????
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    [size=12pt]Yes, according to this link it was on Tuesday, May 8.  Did anyone see it?[/size]  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Inside Edition Episode Guide 2012 - Baby Mama | TVGuide.com<br /><br />Episode Detail: Baby Mama - Inside Edition<br />A report on Conrad Murray's life behind bars.<br /><br />Episodes: Inside Edition - 3100 total Episodes<br /><br />5/11/2012: Ghost Town<br />5/10/2012: Strongest Women<br />5/9/2012: 95 Y/O Dancer<br />5/8/2012: Baby Mama
    Nope I havent, i was really looking forward to it and i cant find<br />Any video or anything of it. Arrrrrrrrrgh...... this would be awesome to see!!!!
    So.... has anyone seen this???? Ive been looking everywhere for the video<br />On this but cant find anything. I bet they didnt air it...... it shows it on the archive<br />for May 8th but i cant find anything..... PLEASE let me know any info you all have as i think<br />This interview will have clues in it.