The Jacksons on Piers Morgan Tonight

mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
edited May 2012 in News
Worldwide Exclusive: The Jacksons<br />Jackie, Jermaine, Tito and Marlon Jackson sit down together for the first time to honor Michael's legacy. <br /><br />The Piers Morgan Interview – Piers Morgan - CNN.com Blogs<br /><br />Twitter:<br />@jermjackson5<;br />Looking forward to being with you again @piersmorgan. See you down memory lane #unitytour2012

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1336688297:
    <br />Worldwide Exclusive: The Jacksons<br />Jackie, Jermaine, Tito and Marlon Jackson sit down together for the first time to honor Michael's legacy. <br /><br />The Piers Morgan Interview – Piers Morgan - CNN.com Blogs<br /><br />Twitter:<br />@jermjackson5<;br />Looking forward to being with you again @piersmorgan. See you down memory lane #unitytour2012<br />
    <br /><br />3am my time. Oh well, I'll just get up a little later tomorrow.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I hope to can see the interview.. :icon_bounce: if I do not,  ask you news  :icon_e_smile: :compute:  :bearhug:
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I'm looking forward to watching the interview.<br /><br />It would be a GREAT time for Jermaine to wear some forum colors again...or a key on a chain :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    on 1336696212:
    <br />I'm looking forward to watching the interview.<br /><br />It would be a GREAT time for Jermaine to wear some forum colors again...or a key on a chain :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh the clothes. Would be funny if he would wear an Amsterdam T-shirt...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Please remember to share with those us of that can't see the show what is discussed and if you see anything interesting.<br /><br />I really hope they do Michael justice in that interview.<br /><br />Blessings.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    yeah... hoax-colors... a key... Front's mickeymic.jpg HamsterBAM t-shirt...<br /><br />or maybe a PUZZLE pic on their shirts loll
    I'll try to record it with my phone. No clue if it will be any good though.

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    The just-before-commercial teaser for the Jacksons was just on Piers then it cut to a car commercial.  I wasn't paying attention to it but the commercial said, "From front to back...and back to front."  Made me laugh.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    There's a bit of the interview up on the site now. Talking about CM and 'forgiveness'. Interesting. 
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    And Piers is promoting an interview already conducted with Katherine that will air Monday night.
    Ithink it may be watchable what I am recording on my phone. I'll upload as soon as it's over.<br /><br />I liked Jermaine's look when he said that it's only the beginning :LolLolLolLol:

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    marlon still wearing the glasses.<br />intersting choice of favorites.
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    They denied that there will be a hologram on the Unity tour<br />
    Katherine Jackson snippet - she said she believes in resurrection and that she will see him again!!
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1336701233:
    <br />Katherine Jackson snippet - she said she believes in resurrection and that she will see him again!!<br />
    <br /><br />Ya, I found that interesting as well.  It's just so hard to watch Katherine talk about Mike, though....even being a hardened believer.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • SelenaLeahSelenaLeah Posts: 2
    worriedg.jpg<br /><br />The jacksons *worried* about michael? <br />what does that mean?
    on 1336701554:
    <br />
    on 1336701233:
    <br />Katherine Jackson snippet - she said she believes in resurrection and that she will see him again!!<br />
    <br /><br />Ya, I found that interesting as well.  It's just so hard to watch Katherine talk about Mike, though....even being a hardened believer.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes.  I believe her pain is real about Michael except she knows he's alive.  I also believes she feels some confliction.
    Okay, vids are uploading. Not HD quality, but it's better than I thought. I hope I didn't wake any neighbours because I had to turn up the volume pretty high to make sure the sound was loud enough. It's 4am in the morning here  :icon_mrgreen:

• :bearhug:I just love you guys. I dont comment much but i try to keep up with all the reading. I am just so ready for the BAM already and him to come home.  :Pulling_hair:

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thanks Souza. You are worth your weight in gold.
  • I love how Ms. Katherine said resurrection.  But I know she's speaking on her religious background.
  • on 1336705818:
    <br />The videos, as promised: Piers Morgan interview with The Jacksons 2012/05/10<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks, Souza - I'll need to watch these this weekend. It sounds like an interesting interview.<br /><br />Blessings
  • on 1336701729:
    <br />worriedg.jpg<br /><br />The jacksons *worried* about michael? <br />what does that mean?<br />
    <br /><br />That's an interesting caption.  I'll have to rewatch the interview to catch it.  Thanks.