I'm new :)

CaylagirlxxCaylagirlxx Posts: 18
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi, I'm new to this I just joined today lol. But, I have been a believer for quite sometime now. Somedays I'm absolutely certain that Michael is alive, and then somedays, I'm down in the dumps thinking that he's gone from us. I know every woman in the world says this, but I am absolutely in love with him. I don't know how to make myself seem different than every other woman that says they're in love with him, other than the fact that his wealth means nothing to me, his fame means nothing to me, but his heart and his personality mean everything in the universe to me. I wish I knew him personally. I can't go one day without seeing his face. I know I sound crazy but I just can't help it. I kind hate the fact that he's famous because so many women are saying and are feeling the same things I'm saying and feeling. <br />      Anyways, God is always first in my life. He is my life and my heart and without Him, my life wouldn't be complete. God made me who I am today. And God knows the truth. Get to know me, I am a very sweet person and I love talking to new people that hold the same interests that I do. :)

Comments

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Welcome Caylagirlxx!  You'll enjoy being on this board... the people are fantastically crazy and diverse!<br /><br />I look forward to hearing more from you in the future!
  • CaylagirlxxCaylagirlxx Posts: 18
    on 1336781028:
    <br />Welcome Caylagirlxx!  You'll enjoy being on this board... the people are fantastically crazy and diverse!<br /><br />I look forward to hearing more from you in the future!<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you :)
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    yo
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome  :icon_bounce:  Nice to meet you !!! :icon_razz:
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    hi there!
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    :) Welcome to our hoax Family.
  • CaylagirlxxCaylagirlxx Posts: 18
    Thanks you guys. You all are making me feel very welcome, I already love being a part of this family :)<br /><br />God bless you all<3
  • Hola Caylagirlxx bienvenida al Forum de nuestro querido Michael al que amamos y respetamos siempre.<br /><br />Welcome and enjoy with us :bearhug:<br /><br />@SEHF.... are you Spanish?  :LolLolLolLol:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Welcome home Cayla.   :icon_e_biggrin: