Katherine Jackson: Four Years Is Not Enough For Conrad Murray

everlastinglove_MJeverlastinglove_MJ Posts: 2,884
edited January 1970 in Documentaries & Interviews
[size=12pt]Katherine Jackson: Four Years Is Not Enough For Conrad Murray[/size]<br />5/11/2012 9:37:24 AM<br /><br />Katherine-Michael-Jackson-051112.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine Jackson, is slated to appear in a just announced interview with Piers Morgan next week.<br /><br />In a preview from the forthcoming special, Jackson levies serious allegations against Dr. Conrad Murray and talks about life without Michael.<br /><br />"You know what? I can't even describe the way I feel about him. He did a terrible thing. And it might have been others involved," Jackson tells Piers Morgan regarding Murray. "I don't know that. But I feel that. The only thing he did -- for a person's life, four years in jail is not enough."<br /><br />Speaking of her son, Katherine Jackson claims she'll never get over his death.<br /><br />"Never. Every morning, all through the day, I think about Michael. If I wake up through the night, my mind is there," says Jackson. "But -- I just miss him. But being a Christian and believing in the resurrection, I feel that I'll see him again."<br /> <br />Katherine Jackson appears on Piers Morgan Tonight Monday, May 14 (CNN[/size]).
<br /><br />Read more: http://singersroom.com/content/2012-05-11/Katherine-Jackson-Four-Years-Is-Not-Enough-For-Conrad-Murray/#ixzz1uebbjEUg<br /><br /> :bearhug: @ Katherine<br /><br />L.O.V.E

Comments

• emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    It is painful to read such a words from Mrs. Katherine.. :icon_e_confused:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Can't post a new topic...so maybe this will cheer us up...<br /><br />Have any of you seen this amazing experiment....Its almost like an illusion right in front of your eyes.<br /><br />1.  Stare at the red spot on the womens nose for 30 seconds..then<br />2.  Quickly look at a wall, preferably a plain one ...maybe the white ceiling<br />3.  Then keep blinking you eyes many times............what do you see???<br />amazing.jpg
    Maybe we should read it differently....Michael did say we have 4 years to get it right...<br /><br />Katherine Jackson: Four Years Is Not Enough ....maybe she is letting us know that Michael is not ready to come back yet...<br /><br />There's still the AEG court case and some new developmets to do with ex- employees trying to sue the estate etc.....
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Randy said that he forgave Murray but Katherine says 4 years is not enough. Contradiction continues.  :icon_e_wink:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I read this article completely differently.<br /><br />
    Speaking of her son, Katherine Jackson claims she'll never get over his death.  "Never. Every morning, all through the day, I think about Michael. If I wake up through the night, my mind is there," says Jackson. "But -- I just miss him. But being a Christian and believing in the resurrection, I feel that I'll see him again."
    <br /><br />Conrad ("brave counsel") Robert ("bright fame") Mur - ray (sting ray?) is still being referenced to as good example (loving daddy, serious believing Christian etc.) and as deterrent example (irresponsible, drugging up etc.), personified in one man. <br />As long as this controversial (yet dividing) image is being supported in all directions, his placeholder function in an allegory will not be noticed by a broader audience.<br /><br />The one responsible for just too many of Michael's pains was not CRM but KRM.<br /><br />CRM is pointing to this but not speaking it out just like many other dots in this journey are not blatantly served on a silver platter. Michael's friends know anyway what happened.<br />Of course, 4 years are not enough for Keith ("woods / forrest") Rupert (Robert) Mur - doch for victimizing Michael (and many others) in so many ways.<br /><br />
    “For better or worse, my company is a reflection of my character, my thinking, my values” – Rupert Murdoch.  <br /><br />In application to Michael Jackson it means that if Rupert Murdoch doesn’t like him, the whole of his press automatically does not like him either.
    <br />http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2011/07/09/truth-vs-moral-idea-regarding-michael-jackson/ <br /><br />
    What It’s Like to Get “Monstered” By a Murdoch Tabloid  <br /> “Tabloid journalism requires a constant supply of victims,” former Labour MP Chris Mullin explained to FRONTLINE. “It doesn’t really matter whether they’re celebrities fallen on hard times or committing adultery or footballers who are in trouble for one reason or another, or errant politicians. … They decide who the victims will be, and you get monstered.” <br /><br />Why? It’s not just about political power or revenge, explains Andrew Neil, the former editor of the Murdoch-owned Sunday Times.<br /><br /><br />“There are two currencies in the Murdoch organization,” he says.  “One is money, the second is gossip.  And Rupert Murdoch loves gossip.”
    <br />http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/media/murdochs-scandal/what-its-like-to-get-monstered-by-a-murdoch-tabloid/?elq=baa781771c6c4f27a51f37aaaac0d47d&elqCampaignId=152 <br /><br /><br />It is not a matter of the UK only (although recent news imply that the UK still have not lost their VIPs' tight bonds to KRM: AFP: UK Olympics minister 'won't quit' over Murdoch ties  <br /><br /><br />The FBI are hot on KRM's trail.<br />
    In the wake of the hacking scandal in the United Kingdom, the FBI confirmed to CNN in July that it was taking a new look at the allegations of corporate espionage in the United States."We are aware of all the allegations against News Corp. including those publicized by public officials and we are looking into all of them," FBI spokesman Peter Donald told CNN.
    <br /> Exclusive: Videos detail News America tactics against competitors - Page 6 - CNN<br /><br />This may be one of the reasons why Times Warner, CNN and TMZ (as main competitors to News Corp) are partners in this journey. <br /> It is an alliance of all those having been or currently being substantially harmed by KRM.<br /><br /><br />Even in "death", KRM would not let Michael rest.<br />
    Rupert Murdoch's Sun coaxed some paramedics and UCLA hospital employees into talking anonymously about Michael Jackson's death today, and according to those sources, Jackson collapsed shortly after an injection of the painkiller Demerol.
    <br /> Sun Reports Michael Jackson Collapsed After a Demerol Injection<br /><br />
    Perhaps fittingly, Michael Jackson is back at the top of the charts – but not the usual ones he graced while he was alive.  A 99-cent app released earlier this week by News Corp.’s Fox Television Stations that allows users to take the trial of the King of Pop’s former doctor, Conrad Murray, with them anywhere they go topped Apple’s list of best-selling paid news apps on Thursday, AFP reports.
    <br /> Michael Jackson Trial App: News Corp.’s 99-cent offering reaches no. 1 on Apple’s list of paid news apps.<br /><br /><br />Michael knew they would not want to get off his heels even in death - once member of KRM's dislike cluster, always target.<br />How to steer the wheel anyway? Provide the initial information splint, be the source oneself, watch what they make out of it, let them run with their versions, let them do what they always do, collect evidence, let those putting evidence of criminal activities together do their job, wait it out until the wheels have turned out each and every detail, meanwhile keep the public active, keep your friends together. <br />As to the 2 currencies in KRM's life (money and gossip): the second largest shareholder in News Corp is Prince Al Waleed.<br /> Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. Scandal - The Daily Beast<br />Rupert Murdoch's big backer sounds News Corp warning | Media | The Guardian<br /><br /> <br />Jesse Jackson's daughter was recently hired into News Corp. <br /><br /><br />The House of Common's report on the News of the World scandal was cited like this:<br />
    Rupert Murdoch “is not a fit person to exercise the stewardship of a major international company.”
    <br /> Report: Murdoch “Not a Fit Person” to Run News Corp. | Murdoch's Scandal | FRONTLINE | PBS<br /><br /><br />My spectator's seat tells me "This is it" (on the actual level) about "Eat them from within". <br /> This empire of evil WILL fall rotten globally before our eyes - mainly due to their habits of ignorance, vanity and cancerogenic growth where left hand does not know what right hand is after.<br /> Together with this, the whole industry of same caliber will be so much damaged that the blast will take off its roof.<br /><br /><br />Lady Katherine is grand and is only speaking the truth.<br /> Thinking about Michael throughout the day, missing him, believing in ressurection, feeling to see him again...<br /> We are with you. This is family.  Of course, 4 years are not enough for KRM.
  • @2good2btrue quote:<br /><br />
    Maybe we should read it differently....Michael did say we have 4 years to get it right...<br /><br />Katherine Jackson: Four Years Is Not Enough ....maybe she is letting us know that Michael is not ready to come back yet...<br /><br />There's still the AEG court case and some new developmets to do with ex- employees trying to sue the estate etc.....<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe 4 years to get it right means: "CM will pay 4 years in prison for letting me die"  :affraid:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I am always moved to see photos of Michael with his mom  :icon_cry: :icon_cry: their great  love is also understood from a simple photo  :bearhug:  :icon_razz:
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    I may have posted this in the wrong topic?<br /><br />I have a few words to say about Katherine - I wish she and my momma could meet and yack! They have so much, very much in common - more than I'd ever dream of, down to how they dress and hair, lol.<br /><br />Back to my one huge observation: I suggest everyone watch this interview again - especially when she says the hard words to say about Michael not being here: WATCH HER EYES! She looks down, or to the left. She's not telling the truth - but for a very, very good reason! She does know, and this proves it, IMHO.<br /><br />I give her an OSCAR for her performance!!  :th_bravo: Michael must've had her in the acting classes with paris.<br /><br />She rehearsed this, and I must say - I'm proud of Brett for working with her, on selling the art for helping one of Michael's dreams come true - for we all know, he had dreams of becoming a Director - but that was NOT his only dream he wanted to make come true, if you recall. It wasn't possible, with being hounded all the time.<br /><br />The dove: It's facing the wrong direction, to represent death and dying; it's facing towards her heart, for like in Peter Pan, Schmee says, "He's coming back again, Captain!"<br /><br />Purple - it's a sign for us, of spiritual quality. She's on this journey with Michael.<br /><br />@GRACE - I agree with everything you said about RUPERT MURDOCK - May he be deposed, replaced, whatever. He's broken many, many laws - and it isn't funny! I do think what's happening is tied into Michael - and RM needs to face the fact that this is reality, not one of his schemes! May good triumph over evil here, Lord! Amen!
  • YouRnotAlone7YouRnotAlone7 Posts: 246
    She kinda scared me when she said the world was doomed.....yikes!  :fresse:
    on 1337217154:
    <br />She kinda scared me when she said the world was doomed.....yikes!  :fresse:<br />
    <br /><br />Isn't it crazy how nobody asked her why she thinks that.....It sounds like something Michael would say.. ;D ;D<br /><br />Do you think she meant in a spiritual aspect...or the physical aspect??  Like the end of the world is coming on 21/12/2012<br /><br />or that the NWO is around the corner with the Global Economic collapse and the illuminati taking over the world???  :'( :'( 8)<br /><br />1346_29_04_12_3_51_23.gif
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    "Never. Every morning, all through the day, I think about Michael. If I wake up through the night, my mind is there," says Jackson. "But -- I just miss him. But being a Christian and believing in the resurrection, I feel that I'll see him again."
    <br /><br />That made me cry :icon_e_sad:<br /> :icon_pale:<br />
    on 1337250166:
    <br />
    "Never. Every morning, all through the day, I think about Michael. If I wake up through the night, my mind is there," says Jackson. "But -- I just miss him. But being a Christian and believing in the resurrection, I feel that I'll see him again."
    <br /><br />That made me cry :icon_e_sad:<br /> :icon_pale:<br />
    <br /><br />Gina, I felt the same way, but then again....she didn't have to do this interview....there must of been a motive.  In fact, I'm still not sure why she does do them anyhow..!!!<br /><br />I suppose it's her role in the hoax, and that she is clearing Michaels name to make a clean path for her son's return...or ressurection <br />An interviewer must ask all sorts of questions, including the ones we don't want to hear.<br /><br />She seemed to be promoting Michael as an artist, and how talented he is....and to drop some more hints about the hoax and confirming that  Paris faked her crying..!!!<br /><br />I just keep telling myselft that Katherine is a Christian and is probably not comfortable at all being put on the spot and having to fabricate some stories....<br /><br />She seemed really uncomfortable in front of the camera, and seemed a little confused.....It must be hard for her to not tell the truth either....I found it harder watching the memorial, with her in dark sunglasses and holding a tissue... :icon_pale:
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    "Never. Every morning, all through the day, I think about Michael. If I wake up through the night, my mind is there," says Jackson. "But -- I just miss him. But being a Christian and believing in the resurrection, I feel that I'll see him again."<br /><br /><br />I thought Katherine is Jehovah's Witnesses, not Christian....there are diferences between the teachings of Jehova's Witnesses and orthodox Christianity...
  • This is a quote from the site Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs under the heading Trinity:<br /><br />http://www.towerwatch.com/Witnesses/Beliefs/their_beliefs.htm<br /><br />"They do not believe in the Trinity. Instead, they follow a strict monotheism, in which: Jehovah is the Supreme Being. Jesus is the Son of God, a created being. Christ is believed to have originally existed in a pre-human state as the Archangel Michael. He later took human form as a man like any other person, except that he was sinless at birth and remained so throughout his earthly life. Jehovah’s Witnesses do not believe in the bodily resurrection of Christ. They believe that after the crucifixion, Christ died and was resurrected as an invisible, non-material, glorious, spirit creature. They believe that Jesus appeared on earth after his resurrection in a special body that Jehovah created for him."
  • i will never quite understand why she changed from what was it , a baptist (not sure about that) church to Jehovah's witness because someone in her former church had an affair and they didn't kick them out. you might change churches but the denomination  :WTF:
  • Didn't Paris tweeted lately about Obama saying that four years was not enough, also?  :icon_idea:
  • "believing in the resurrection, I feel that I'll see him again"<br /><br />I personally don't care about religion/ belief part of ths  pretty interesting expression. I only hope that Katherine was kind of giving  hint on MJ's comeback in form of "resurrection".
  • on 1348290185:
    <br />Didn't Paris tweeted lately about Obama saying that four years was not enough, also?  :icon_idea:<br />
    <br /><br />That crossed my mind too.
  • we can make guesses all day long about them giving clues or they could just be trying to[size=14pt] clarify[/size] things they are aware that people are already saying are one thing ( such as clues ) that might not be. :screaming-7365:
  • on 1348340170:
    <br />we can make guesses all day long about them giving clues or they could just be trying to[size=14pt] clarify[/size] things they are aware that people are already saying are one thing ( such as clues ) that might not be. :screaming-7365:<br />
    <br /><br />If it is not a clue, then what is it? Should we really think or believe  (just like Katherine) that Michael will surely resurrect being dead....., or resurrect being alive? In neither instances, word 'resurrect' sounds serious to me. But it's just me.
  • i guess i am just wondering if the supposed religious aspects of all this really aren't there. but someone knows that putting them out there could be a stumbling block to the reality of the situation and there hinder michael's ability to show back up.