Nice to meet you all

VanLovesMJVanLovesMJ Posts: 13
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Just want to say hi to all of you. I've been a faithful 'guest' on this forum for a long time now. I joined in August of last year, but have just now mustered the courage to post. I have always felt the events of 6-25-09 were strange to say the least. I'm not very computer savvy, but I have enjoyed reading all the input here. So, if you will have me, I would love to claim my ticket on the hoax train! Love, Van<br /> :)

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Welcome to the train VanLovesMJ
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    get on board! :th_bravo:
  • VanLovesMJVanLovesMJ Posts: 13
    Thanks paula-c and suspicious mind for the nice welcome!<br /> :penguin:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Van....welcome aboard. Well actually, I see you've been aboard for a while now...so I should say...grab a seat. It's great you decided to start posting. Don't worry too much about computer skills and such...it's never stopped me.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    yo
  • on 1337042407:
    <br />Just want to say hi to all of you. I've been a faithful 'guest' on this forum for a long time now. I joined in August of last year, but have just now mustered the courage to post. I have always felt the events of 6-25-09 were strange to say the least. I'm not very computer savvy, but I have enjoyed reading all the input here. So, if you will have me, I would love to claim my ticket on the hoax train! Love, Van<br /> :)<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for :moonwalk_: in.  :icon_e_smile:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome Van.  Nice to meet you too! :)
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hey Van......<br />Great of you to be here!  Hope you enjoy it!  I look forward to reading your posts and what you think on things!<br />Have a wonderful day/evening!<br /><br />Blessings to you always!<br />
    Thanks to all for making me feel welcome. Looking forward to the train ride! Love, Van<br /> :icon_bounce:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Welcome among us Van! I hope you will have wonderful time here!  :bearhug:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    :)Welcome on board....hopefully we can all get off at the same train stop!!  :beerchug: :beerchug:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Hiya  :bearhug: :beerchug:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Welcome and nice to meet you too. :icon_e_biggrin:
  • Hi Van, nice to meet you too & welcome to the family  :icon_e_smile:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Welcome!  :)<br /><br />Never hesitate to post messages... <br /><br /> :michael-jackson:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Yes, welcome, grab a seat Van! <br />Have you been standing in the aisle all the time?  :icon_lol:<br /> :bearhug:
  • Be very welcome @VanLovesMJ... enjoy the bumpy ride  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />koehler+bumpy.jpg<br /><br />@SEHF... are you Spanish??  :confused: Oh so must be not Michael  :icon_redface:  :affraid:
    It's great to hear from all of you. I HAVE been in the aisle for awhile, MaryK, LOL. When I came across this site over a year ago, I realized I was not crazy in my suspicion that Michael hoaxed his death. There is such a friendly, supportive atmosphere here, I felt I wanted to be a part of it. Thanks for inviting me in, and I hope I can contribute something to the discussions. I must admit, I'm a little post-shy, but I'm working on it. Love You All<br /> :bearhug:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1337124427:
    <br />Be very welcome @VanLovesMJ... enjoy the bumpy ride  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />koehler+bumpy.jpg<br /><br />@SEHF... are you Spanish??  :confused: Oh so must be not Michael  :icon_redface:  :affraid:<br />
    <br /> :icon_lol:<br />Who´s Bud then? <br /><br />And SEHF...well we all know that he´s a turtle.<br />I never imagined that a turtle could actually operate a computer. So that´s a miracle in itself. So who cares about his nationality anyway.  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />@Van....lol....yes...the aisle.... :abouttime: for you to take a seat and relax and join the conversation.
  • @MaryK,,,,,,,, actually my post's image means Jackson and his buddies on the bumpy and hoaxy ride  :LolLolLolLol:
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Welcome aboard this LOVE train Van, Iam late in wishing you this, my bad. Hope you are enjoying the journey.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to the Family Van! You don't have to be shy with us! Feel free to post whatever you feel and Believe in. We would LOVE to hear what you have to say! I send you Blessings and lots of LOVE! It is a pleasure to meet you Van.  :bearhug:
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Hello Van, welcome  :penguin:
    on 1337124427:
    <br />@SEHF... are you Spanish??  :confused: Oh so must be not Michael  :icon_redface:  :affraid:<br />
    <br /><br />lol.. no I'm not Spanish. I was using 'yo' in it's english slang interjection form.
    on 1337125667:
    <br />And SEHF...well we all know that he´s a turtle.<br />I never imagined that a turtle could actually operate a computer. So that´s a miracle in itself. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />TurtleHaxor1.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />