Piers Morgan interview with Katherine Jackson 2012/05/14

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks Souza for your great work...for me is  hard to understand everything, but I think that Katherine  :bearhug: is very quiet, as if she knew well what to say and the fact that she accepted the interview,now that June 25 is close,for me is Michal's message  to his fans...friends....listen and think, as you become are  accustomed to do .... I 'm here next to you    :bearhug: :michael-jackson:  :moonwalk_:<br /><br /><br />I found this new video of Esprit about Katherine interview  :icon_razz:<br /><br /><br />                             

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Chandler must come out and tell the truth sooner or later. His father is dead. Why does not he talk for once?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1337105082:
    <br />
    on 1337101146:
    <br />^^ why the major overreaction alert?  Wouldn't that just be one of the very best things we could possibly wish for him - that he finally found his soul-mate? I would be over the moon if that were the case.<br />
    <br /><br />Of course that would be lovely for him.  The smiley was just me kidding around.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for clarifying that!
  • on 1337111448:
    <br />
    on 1337105082:
    <br />
    on 1337101146:
    <br />^^ why the major overreaction alert?  Wouldn't that just be one of the very best things we could possibly wish for him - that he finally found his soul-mate? I would be over the moon if that were the case.<br />
    <br /><br />Of course that would be lovely for him.  The smiley was just me kidding around.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for clarifying that!<br />
    <br /><br />No problem.  Michael has been friends with this guy since 1979.  He must be very loyal that we never heard of this chapel thing til now.  Loyal friends in Michael's case are few and far between.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1337111125:
    <br />Chandler must come out and tell the truth sooner or later. His father is dead. Why does not he talk for once?<br />
    <br />exactly! there is no need to be afraid of anyone, he is adult now, so he can take responsibility for the past. He should do that for Michael!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1337087488:
    <br />
    on 1337071596:
    <br />I actually had the feeling a few times that Katherine had to try hard not to burst out in laughing.<br /><br />Now she says she never met Murray, but previously she has said that she met Murray in the hospital, that he was the one that told her Michael was dead. I have to go watch her other interviews again.<br />
    <br /><br />At 13:50<br />
    <br /><br />Katherine Jackson Opens Up About the Day Michael Died - Oprah.com<br /><br />Unsure whether he was alive or dead, Katherine arrived at the hospital and waited to learn about her son's condition. "We stayed in there a long time before [the doctor] came in to tell us," she says. "I guess he didn't want to either. But the doctor had to tell us—Dr. Murray."<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray was Michael's personal physician. He's been accused of administering lethal levels of propofol, a powerful anesthetic, and was charged with involuntary manslaughter for his role in Michael's death.<br /><br />"Dr. Murray told you?" Oprah asks.<br /><br />"Yes," Katherine says. "He came out, and he was talking. It took him so long. And I'd say: 'Well, what's happened? ... Did he make it?' And he said: 'No. He's gone.' That's all I remember."<br />
    <br /><br />Ta daaaaaaaa!!! Contradiction anyone?  ;D Thank you for finding this out mindseye.   ;)
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1337112506:
    <br />
    on 1337111125:
    <br />Chandler must come out and tell the truth sooner or later. His father is dead. Why does not he talk for once?<br />
    <br />exactly! there is no need to be afraid of anyone, he is adult now, so he can take responsibility for the past. He should do that for Michael!<br />
    <br /><br />I've just got a feeling that Chandler will tell the truth after the BAM.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    on 1337114949:
    <br />
    on 1337087488:
    <br />
    on 1337071596:
    <br />I actually had the feeling a few times that Katherine had to try hard not to burst out in laughing.<br /><br />Now she says she never met Murray, but previously she has said that she met Murray in the hospital, that he was the one that told her Michael was dead. I have to go watch her other interviews again.<br />
    <br /><br />At 13:50<br />
    <br /><br />Katherine Jackson Opens Up About the Day Michael Died - Oprah.com<br /><br />Unsure whether he was alive or dead, Katherine arrived at the hospital and waited to learn about her son's condition. "We stayed in there a long time before [the doctor] came in to tell us," she says. "I guess he didn't want to either. But the doctor had to tell us—Dr. Murray."<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray was Michael's personal physician. He's been accused of administering lethal levels of propofol, a powerful anesthetic, and was charged with involuntary manslaughter for his role in Michael's death.<br /><br />"Dr. Murray told you?" Oprah asks.<br /><br />"Yes," Katherine says. "He came out, and he was talking. It took him so long. And I'd say: 'Well, what's happened? ... Did he make it?' And he said: 'No. He's gone.' That's all I remember."<br />
    <br /><br />Ta daaaaaaaa!!! Contradiction anyone?  ;D Thank you for finding this out mindseye.   ;)<br />
    <br /><br />OMG I do remember that conversation.  Hmmmmmm! :compute:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1337088708:
    <br />Thanks Souza  for the videos.  I watched the interview last night...but forgot to tape it.  I agree there were a few times that I thought Katherine was going to laugh also.  I laughed when she said, video #4 about 3:08 when Piers asked her how often she talked to Michael and she started with "I talk to him" then corrected to I'd talk to him.  ...<br />
    <br /><br />I noticed her stumble too and just prior to that at 3:00 says  ‘He's very… (pause) … very mild tempered.’<br /><br />Don't know if any relevance, but I took note that she wore a Dove brooch -  love, peace or as messengers, Holy Spirit. Doves or other birds are sometimes released at Christian weddings.<br /><br />Yeah, her face lights up with a smile when Piers asks about #7 –  meaning ‘completeness’  in the bible. <br /><br />Reminder about the media, most believe what hear and read, terrible lies. <br /><br />Brett repeats, he loved life.<br />Then says later, he not only wanted monument for ppl to be married, it’s a monument to his ‘love of life’.<br />Katherine says he loved life, he loved ppl.<br /><br />Inspired by Prince Albert monument gothic -futuristic. <br />Celebrates the arts (poetry, painting, architecture and sculpture) The pillars and niches of the canopy feature eight statues representing the practical arts and sciences…eight statues of the moral and Christian virtues, including the four cardinal virtues and the three theological virtues. The virtues are: Faith, Hope, Charity and Humility, and Fortitude, Prudence, Justice and Temperance.<br />
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    I found this interview that Michael had with Piers Morgan in 1999 <br /><br />Rare Michael Jackson Interview 1999 "The Mirror" (audio) - YouTube<br /><br />         
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Thank you @Souza for having recorded and posted both the interviews ! ;)<br /><br /><br /><br />For those who haven't yet watched it, here's the Full length video <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Here's Esprit's video<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Here  are my notes that I made while watching it:<br /><br />blue background/purple dress<br />art-talk (symbolism), water colors<br />father painted ----> new info<br />NO. 7 & chairs (TS --- > FURNITURE)<br />MLK drawing, Abraham Lincoln ---- >  freedom<br />Paint-relax-escapism<br />Lost childhood<br />Trials --- > MJ had fun on the beach (just like Murray)<br />Paris cries at memorial ---> Mj mom- "Paris can cry on the spot, very good actress"<br />stress on the terms: enthusiastic, enthusiasm, energy<br />Brett – MJ was excited to be in FRONT of his fans again; <br />Brett: I am an artist. What are you? --- > MJ: I love life<br /><br />I won't develop them into phrases anymore because I think you guys already noticed them already and expressed perfectly what they mean!<br />This interview was a mini-BAM!!<br />We must thank to our talented & lovely Lady in Blue (Purple), Mrs. Katherine Jackson!
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    "Don't know if any relevance, but I took note that she wore a Dove brooch -  love, peace or as messengers, Holy Spirit. Doves or other birds are sometimes released at Christian weddings".<br /><br />Mindseye, I noticed the dove brooch also.  Thinking the meaning of the doves as you for love and peace......Also, remember the 2005 trial when they announced Michael's innocents there was a woman in the crowd who released doves.  I think the brooch has meaning. :bearhug:
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    on 1337096545:
    <br />
    on 1337071596:
    <br /><br />I thought I saw that too.  Unless we read it.  This is all so confusing.  She specifically said to this day I haven't met DCM.  Hmm...Murray said that he loves Ms. Katherine or she's my mother (something like that).  Kinda strange saying that about someone he never met.<br /><br />Here is the link from TMZ <br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray -- I 'Love' MJ's Mom | TMZ.com<br />
    Did anyone pick up on the cadilac car commercial in between the interview?  It made reference to Front and Back.  Just thought it was interesting.  Different countries probably run different commercials.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1337128508:
    <br />Did anyone pick up on the cadilac car commercial in between the interview?  It made reference to Front and Back.  Just thought it was interesting.  Different countries probably run different commercials.<br />
    <br /><br />No, I don't think so. Here in Holland we get the US ads too.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1337128508:
    <br />Did anyone pick up on the cadilac car commercial in between the interview?  It made reference to Front and Back.  Just thought it was interesting.  Different countries probably run different commercials.<br />
    <br /><br />@ sandythyme Right, I forgot about that.  :icon_e_biggrin: <br /><br />Must be this one, that's a funny coincidence. <br /><br />
    on 1337129154:
    <br />
    on 1337128508:
    <br /><br />No, I don't think so. Here in Holland we get the US ads too.<br />
    <br /><br />Souza, it was in the first 15 minutes or so of the  interview. :)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1337129438:
    <br />
    on 1337129154:
    <br />
    on 1337128508:
    <br /><br />Souza, it was in the first 15 minutes or so of the  interview. :)<br />
    <br /><br />I can't remember seeing the ad, but I was busy keeping my phone ready and peeing during the break and stretch legs etc. lol. But I do know the ad, I've seen it before.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1337129337:
    <br />
    on 1337128508:
    <br /><br />@ sandythyme Right, I forgot about that.  :icon_e_biggrin: <br /><br />Must be this one, that's a funny coincidence. <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Mindseye! :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:  I was hoping I wasn't going crazy...
    on 1337129545:
    <br />
    on 1337129438:
    <br />
    on 1337129154:
    <br />
    on 1337128508:
    <br /><br />Souza, it was in the first 15 minutes or so of the  interview. :)<br />
    <br /><br />I can't remember seeing the ad, but I was busy keeping my phone ready and peeing during the break and stretch legs etc. lol. But I do know the ad, I've seen it before.<br />
    <br /><br />Souza...... :thjajaja121:  Peeing always comes first!  :)
  • on 1337128234:
    <br /><br />Here is the link from TMZ <br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray -- I 'Love' MJ's Mom | TMZ.com<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Yes.  That's it.  Thank you.
  • on 1337128508:
    <br /><br />I didn't notice this time because I usually ignore the commercials.  Someone pointed it out earlier.  It's a cadillac.  Not an Escalade but still....  but I would call that a coincidence.  :icon_e_smile:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    13:09 "I know he was taking painkillers because he got burnt on the top of his head, very painful."<br /><br />25:25 "These were all terrible lies... that he might have been on painkillers, things like that."<br /><br />  :icon_eek:<br /><br />No one picks up on this stuff?<br /><br />I mean, they didn't even catch the Paris cries on cue (20:57) right after they show the tape (18:25) where... Paris cries on cue. <br /><br />People are really, really gullible. This Piers guy is lost in space.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Bec<br />
    13:09 "I know he was taking painkillers because he got burnt on the top of his head, very painful."<br /><br />25:25 "These were all terrible lies... that he might have been on painkillers, things like that."
    <br />You're good!<br /><br />Katherine is very good!!! :th_bravo:<br />Seems her speech is riddled with clues--a veritable treasure!<br /><br /><br />Andrea said that same Cadillac ad was in the PM interview with the Jackson brothers.<br /><br />Bec<br />
    There are some biblical references to marriage between God and his followers, or was it Jesus, I forget, but something brought up in TS's signs referred to a metaphorical marriage of sorts that reminded me of this proposed monument.
    <br />Also about the Wedding chapel, on another thread about Oprah's OWN, she talks to Paris about her dad performing, but more related for this topic she interviews 2 married gay guys saying, "they really ARE the modern family", and some nuns saying, "you fell in love with Christ", and talking about what is really "Normal".  Is the wedding chapel really just the concept of bringing people together in unity in a non-judgemental accepting manner, with/under the presence and accompaniment of MJ, his music and his ideals/vision/creative thinking. The Bible speaks about the Marriage supper of the Lamb and his bride, the church. The Old Testament is the marriage of God and Israel.  So I think the MJ chapel is symbolic of spiritual truth. If so, what is he telling us?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Ms. Katherine is incredible. Ms. Katherine deserves an Oscar. I am blown away by her performance. This was a long interview to sit there in the hot seat and she stayed cool as a cucumber on ice. Very impressive composure.