Lisa Marie Presley New Music Video - You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet

simalvessimalves Posts: 730
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation

Comments

• simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    I actually have nothing nice to say about it, except that I agree with the subject.<br /><br />She looks drugged, her singing is NOT awesome and she does not even open her mouth.
  • umm..... think there is more to this than meets the eye.  JMO    Im very tired tonight :(<br /><br />Thanks that caught my attention  were  <br /><br />1  a very prominent  7<br /><br />2  dark finger nails ?<br /><br />3    something about the "system"<br /><br />4  think I will need to find the lyrics to this song  there is something very symbolic about it  :icon_eek:<br /><br /><br />
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Lay down the law don't make a sound<br />Just critical, just going down <br />I don't belong<br />I've lost the plot <br />Not gonna fall <br />Can't be what I'm not<br /><br />You can think that I'm evil and I'm all for it<br />You ain't seen nothin' yet<br /><br />If I don't get with your system then I'm sure to fit<br />You ain't seen nothin' yet<br /><br />Lay down the truth don't make a sound<br />Just a piece of fruit who's hit the ground<br />I don't respond<br />I've lost the plot<br />Unethical<br />Not what I thought<br /><br />You can think that I'm evil and I'm all for it<br />You ain't seen nothin yet<br />[ Lyrics from: Lisa Marie Presley - You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet Lyrics ]<br />I'm a bit transgressive and suppressive as well<br />You ain't seen nothing yet<br /><br />Am I a disruption to your corruption?<br />You ain't seen nothing yet<br /><br />(Instrumental break)<br /><br />You can think that I'm evil and all for it<br />You ain't seen nothing yet<br /><br />If I don't get with your system<br />Then I'm sure to fit<br /><br />No longer elated, now you're frustrated<br />You ain't seen nothing yet! <br /><br />You can think that I'm evil and I'm all for it<br />You ain't seen nothing yet<br /><br />If I don't get with your system then I'm sure to fit<br />You ain't seen nothing yet<br /><br />You can think that I'm evil and I'm all for it<br />I'm a bit transgressive and suppressive as well <br />You ain't seen nothing yet<br /><br />More lyrics: Lisa Marie Presley Lyrics
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I kinda like Lisa’s video.  It’s rather mysterious and dark.  <br /><br />She reminds me a bit of Souza  :LolLolLolLol:    Is that you dearie  :LolLolLolLol:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    For those interested in the meaning of the lyrics... most probably they represent Lisa's rant against Scientology.<br />We've been discussing about this on this thread, since last month ....<br />Lisa Marie Presley ~ interviews/videos/articles/photos<br /><br /><br />MjonMind also made an interesting interpretation of the video,  on this page: Lisa Marie Presley ~ interviews/videos/articles/photos