The Perfect Storm...check out this TMZ video... lol

AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
edited May 2012 in News
This video is nothing to do with MJ (well maybe not in an obvious manner).....but nevertheless interesting choice of words used several times .......also - the circle Harvey draws on his glass window thingy reminds me of Front's "momment of now" clock and also this pic below:<br /><br />[size=12pt]The Perfect Storm:[/size]<br />
<br /><br />mjwritfmf.jpg<br /><br /> :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:

Comments

• LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1337850003:
    <br />This video is nothing to do with MJ (well maybe not in an obvious manner).....but nevertheless interesting choice of words used several times .......also - the cirlce Harvey draws on his glass window thingy reminds me of Front's "momment of now" clock and also this pic below:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]sorry 4 the question,but what is "moment of now clock"? i think there's something i don't know  :icon_rolleyes: [/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    TMZ is taking the piss out of us over the drama going on recently.......my interpretation anyway....they've been readin' and watchin' the Front thread.<br /><br />Lame.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1337863893:
    <br />TMZ is taking the piss out of us over the drama going on recently.......my interpretation anyway....they've been readin' and watchin' the Front thread.<br /><br />Lame.<br />
    <br />I guess we are entertaining :icon_e_confused:
    Of that I have no doubt Gina  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Yeah...definitely watching. Play nice Harvey .
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on 1337859618:
    <br />
    on 1337850003:
    <br />This video is nothing to do with MJ (well maybe not in an obvious manner).....but nevertheless interesting choice of words used several times .......also - the cirlce Harvey draws on his glass window thingy reminds me of Front's "momment of now" clock and also this pic below:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]sorry 4 the question,but what is "moment of now clock"? i think there's something i don't know  :icon_rolleyes: [/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Official back & Front thread
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br />“The perfect storm”,  “I’m Back”,  three “BAM”’s (“Bam in your pants”!!!),  “Are there really any losers?”  “Let it go already!” <br /><br />How DO they do it?  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Harvey-- you are all so hilarious and cute!<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1337937762:
    <br /><br />“The perfect storm”,  “I’m Back”,  three “BAM”’s (“Bam in your pants”!!!),  “Are there really any losers?”  “Let it go already!” <br /><br />How DO they do it?  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Harvey-- you are all so hilarious and cute!<br />
    <br />yeah Harvey, you are  ;D
    on 1337937762:
    <br /><br />“The perfect storm”,  “I’m Back”,  three “BAM”’s (“Bam in your pants”!!!),  “Are there really any losers?”  “Let it go already!” <br /><br />How DO they do it?  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Harvey-- you are all so hilarious and cute!<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_mrgreen: :icon_lol:<br /><br />that's why I posted it....I don't even know what made me look at the video in the 1st place....Kim, Paris and Tara Reid (who is she anyway because I have no idea) would not normally grab my attention.
    on 1337872860:
    <br />Yeah...definitely watching. Play nice Harvey . <br />
    <br />hahaha......A message from RK to Harvey Levin via Britney Spears  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Thanks Britney, you're a champ.<br /><br />[size=12pt]Play Nice Harvey:[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />X Factor to TMZ -- 'Play Nice' | TMZ.com<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Simon has called into TMZ Live at least a couple of times.  He and Harvey obviously don't mind each other.  And with all of the clues in X Factor and American Idol before that, it would be safe to say that Simon is a knower.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Interesting choice of words.... [size=12pt]"Perfect Storm"[/size], taking into account Lisa's new album is entitled "[size=12pt]Storm [/size]and Grace"<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Other... meanings/connections/coincidences  :icon_lol:[/size]<br /><br /><br />- The perfect storm, or a mild cold front?  :icon_lol: - eveblog.allumis.co.uk<br /><br />- 'Perfect storm' of drugs killed Michael Jackson, sleep expert says.  - 'Perfect storm' of drugs killed Michael Jackson, sleep expert says - CNN<br />Michael Jackson &lsquo;was killed by his own perfect storm of drugs&rsquo; | The Sun |News|Jacko trial<br /><br />- "Michael Jackson's passing was the perfect storm for Sony because he was getting ready for a world tour that was already getting a lot of publicity," said Lance Grode, a former head of worldwide business affairs for MCA Records, now Universal Music. "You don't want to look too eager but you also want to capitalize on the attention the star is getting right now."  - Sony to set plans for Whitney Houston catalog Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators - Page 1<br /><br />- "Credit for the term is usually given to Sebastian Junger, who wrote a book called The Perfect Storm in 1991. The book was about a catastrophic 1991 storm which caused significant amounts of damage across the Eastern Seaboard of the United States, and it was even made into a film. Junger, however, points out that he borrowed the term from officials at the National Weather Service, who referred to the events which led to the 1991 Halloween Nor'Easter as "perfect" to create a devastating storm. <br />- Use of this term is not restricted to the field of meteorology, although the term has its origins in meteorological phenomena. Many people in the field of politics, for example, refer to a perfect storm of events which causes an unexpected or shocking result, as do economists. The catastrophic flailings of the American markets in 2008, for example, were sometimes said to be caused by a perfect storm of events which united to create chaos. <br />- People may also use the term when looking back on historical events. It is often easier to construct a perfect storm after the fact than to predict one, as historians can take advantage of the fact that they have the big picture to look at. A perfect storm of events can lead to everything from the collapse of a government to the failure of an economic market, sometimes alarmingly quickly." SOURCE:  What do People Mean When They Talk About a "Perfect Storm"?<br /><br />- A "perfect storm" is an expression that describes an event where a rare combination of circumstances will aggravate a situation drastically.[1] The term is also used to describe an actual phemonenon that happens to occur in such a confluence, resulting in an event of unusual magnitude. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_storm<br /><br /><br /><br />This guy says some interesting things! <br /><br />"Elvis and his study of Cheiro Book of Numbers. A look at Elvis and his interest in numerology, science of numbers."<br /><br />
    <br />