MJ AMONG US?

LUNALUNA Posts: 361
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=14pt]A STRANGE QUESTION 4 U ALL:I'LL BE CONCISE.... HAVE U EVER THOUGHT THERE COULD BE MJ ON THIS WEBSITE (AMONG US)? HAVE U EVER SUSPECTED HE HAS WRITTEN HERE? [/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Familiarise yourself with this member's posts and make up your own mind.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=15701<br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hmmmmm....I beLIEve he definitely reads this forum.  Many think that FRONT could be Michael....He is a prankster so anything is possible...God bless :smiley_abuv:<br /><br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hi Luna!<br /><br />Yes, I have thought for a long time Michael would be reading here.....probably posting as well.  I believe he's alive, so I can't see him not being interested in what people are saying.  It seems so Michael-ish of him to effectively be in disguise on his own death-hoax forum.  <br />What do you think? <br /><br />BTW....love your username.....I am big into the night sky....it's filled with such wonderment and beauty to me.  <br /><br />Blessings to you and all.......
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    he can be front, TS or nobody here <br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    To answer your question - yeah I've suspected he has written here, but I am not sure.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1337865271:
    <br />Hi Luna!<br /><br />Yes, I have thought for a long time Michael would be reading here.....probably posting as well.  I believe he's alive, so I can't see him not being interested in what people are saying.  It seems so Michael-ish of him to effectively be in disguise on his own death-hoax forum.  <br />What do you think? <br /><br />BTW....love your username.....I am big into the night sky....it's filled with such wonderment and beauty to me.  <br /><br />Blessings to you and all.......<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]i'm happy u like my "name"! i love 2 c the moon in the sky and i love (and live during) nightime.... i've read front's posts and i hope he's not a fan pretending 2 be mj! :icon_evil: (the nth 1) <br />does anybody remember "poetryinmotion"? (i hope it's the right name) everybody believed he was mj.... (me 2) maybe,poetryinmotion=front=mike=any other mjhd's member? maybe,he's mj who changes his nickname! (i hope he's enjoying himself!). <br />and.... if bam will be on this web site? only 4 us? when u come 2 think of it,mikael wants 2 be alive only 4 us and not 4 the rest of the world! (am i wrong? ....i hope!) [/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    I'm pretty sure he reads the forums, could be posting on here - but quietly. You wouldn't recognize whom he is. I'm just 99.9% he isn't "Front." Most likely, a composite of 2 hoaxers pretending to be him.<br /><br />Michael's never had issues with being direct about what he wants - and when he wants it. I see no reason for that to change - and people saying, oh, he's trying to hide who he is. Well, if that's so, calling "Front" Michael, when he's supposed to be in hiding? That also adds to my disbelief. <br /><br />Little things add up.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=14pt]ur answers r very interesting! thank u all! but,now,i'd like 2 know front's opinion about my questions.... [/size]  :fresse:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1337937324:
    <br />[size=14pt]............  but,now,i'd like 2 know front's opinion about my questions.... [/size]  :fresse:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: Good luck with that one Luna!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />EDIT: Actually, silly me, I just remembered, he already gave his opinion:<br /><br />For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall<br /><br />Back/Front discussions / Re: For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall<br />« on: July 09, 2011, 08:35:07 PM »<br />A purely hypothetical presentation…….<br /><br />Let's say, for a moment, that MJ was on this very board. Let's also say, for the sake of this hypothetical discussion, that MJ has "associates" that have a specific job to do directly related to the hoax--- IF, in fact, there is one. Now, let's say these "associates" were "planted" by MJ himself (whether or not MJ has planted them as himself, or planted them "behind the mask"/screen names---- it's irrelevant!) in the vast spectrum of the electronic world----better known as the Internet--- in order to sew the "seeds" from which fruition will fervently blossom when the TIME and "environment" have acquired specifically adept protocol to allow these "forces" to ripen.<br /><br />In theory….. IF there is a hoax, let me assure every eye that's reading this and let me be very clear…..MJ has constructed the Plan of GENIUS. This is not some kiddie play in a tabloid arena that touts headlines about some blonde lady with big tits giving birth to a two-headed alien baby, now 1 year old and 98 pounds. Mmmm…..got milk?  albino/<br /><br />Furthermore, this is not some half-assed, half-witted plan that was hastily thrown together because "MJ had to make a quick escape" <----I'm quite sure yours truly is not the only one who has grown weary of hearing that particular theory. Moreover, this is not an arrangement executed by slack-jawed mouth-breathers walking around trying to find their nuts because somewhere along the way they lost the INTEGRITY and balls to carry out the Plan as MJ SEES FIT.<br /><br />NOW……..would anyone be so damn selfish as to even inquire about that person's (or persons) identity :?:  Absolutely!--- but for very good reasons. Believing every character that steps into the "hoax spotlight" would be most DEFINITELY a precursor to a catastrophic situation. As I have stated many times, do not take my words as Truth….for it cannot be altered, regardless! Careful consideration and illuminous observations will lead one to that Truth; gulping down spoon-fed words will not.<br /><br />That said, I have nothing to lose and nothing to prove. My intention and purpose here is not to prove/win/lose or satisfy anyone or feel "accepted". Do not let curiosity & wishful thinking hinder perception. Do not become utterly transfixed on the future. Instead, focus on the moment…WHEN it arrives. Do not let curiosities create barriers to logic. You are in the forest……..what do you SEE? 1 tree? 2 trees? 1,000 trees? some animals? flowers? Unless FACTS become the focal point of logic, one will forever be inebriated with irrelevant technicalities and become lost in TIME trying to find that "magic potion" to satiate their curiosities. When the TIME comes, embrace the moment(s). The moment is HERE…..the moment is NOW…..the moment of "tomorrow" will be "today".<br /><br />I suggest a cool, calm and caring approach to all things/people related to the hoax. Meticulous minds, scrutinizing eyes & understanding hearts <----those are HIGHLY under-rated assets.  <br /><br />Patience & perseverance are KEY. Why? Because he says so!  8-)<br /><br /><br />p.s.s.  :D suspicious mind--- thanx for the hug. Right back at ya. Don't worry about Front…he will be fine.  ;) T-r-u-s-t  M-e!
  • @Luna....Actually I believe 100% Front is Michael and I am 50% sure he could be behind  at least 3 more usernames but I am not gonna say anything about it because I would like to keep his identity.  :confused:<br /><br />Blessings
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Tink:<br />
    I'm just 99.9% he isn't "Front." Most likely, a composite of 2 hoaxers pretending to be him.
    <br /><br />Ok, your teaser post got me. How in the world do you propose that could possibly be the case?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    wow Tink that's....disappointing. Please tell us the reasons.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Tink, with all respect, and what about family connections via twitter and other things..
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    ...other things like connections that showed up in court. Hoaxers CANNOT BE in control of these things.<br /><br />Front being a hoaxer is, as far as I'm concerned, completely debunked.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    yes, Bec, it is impossible Front being a hoaxer, hoaxer could not have such a control under ALL things..<br />and that handwriting..picture..
    <br /><br />THIS is the WEEKEND of the anniversary of the Famous Monsters convention, where I had 45 people on the stage act like they didn't know it was Michael Jackson in disguise as Nosferatu. It gets even better at about 1:56, when they interview Papa Munster (Al Lewis), who LIES to Current Affair, saying he doesn't know it's Michael Jackson.<br /><br />Before we did our performances, with Al & Adam West, we were told it was Michael in disguise. I insisted we treat him like a normal Joe - under threat I'd castrate ALL the males, and similar to all the females, if they let him know that night! (30 piece orchestra who played for us, from High School). One is giddy, and stares at Michael a lot, but is silent. It was planned at least an hour ahead of time, before the Masquerade - BY ME. Because I'm also a prankster, and wanted to give him something only I had the power to give him.<br /><br />You have to understand - Michael's a fan of my art - and that night, my voice when I sang Thriller to him, with the orchestra - looking him in the eyes (though the contacts were silly). Then, Monster Mash, with Bobby Picket. Add to that the silly radio play I did with Al Lewis & Adam West, along with a few others before I sang. I almost blew it, myself backstage, when I became dizzy while speaking with him. I made a miscalculation on how fast Al would do the masquerade - he was nervous.<br /><br />So - if "Front" really had been Michael, he'd have thanked me for this plan, on how to fool the MEDIA. Because I'm the only one who's ever told a soul, which has only been this year. Yes - we fooled the media THAT LONG! Al took it quite literally to his grave, God Bless his soul.<br /><br />People will see what they want to see - but as you can see, the above really did happen.<br /><br />"Front" could possibly be a friend of Michael & his family - but that's it. <br /><br />NOBODY but those of us present at the convention on stage, and Michael the next morning, ever knew about what I'd orchestrated for him. I don't even think he told his friends or family - as you all can see, nobody could ever comprehend all of us were in on it; BUT WE WERE. So, it's possible to have 45 + people in on something, to FOOL THE MEDIA.<br /><br />Here's the proof, on Current Affair.<br /><br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1337990271:
    <br />
    <br /><br />THIS is the WEEKEND of the anniversary of the Famous Monsters convention, where I had 45 people on the stage act like they didn't know it was Michael Jackson in disguise as Nosferatu. It gets even better at about 1:56, when they interview Papa Munster (Al Lewis), who LIES to Current Affair, saying he doesn't know it's Michael Jackson.<br /><br />Before we did our performances, with Al & Adam West, we were told it was Michael in disguise. I insisted we treat him like a normal Joe - under threat I'd castrate ALL the males, and similar to all the females, if they let him know that night! It was planned at least an hour ahead of time, before the Masquerade - BY ME. Because I'm also a prankster, and wanted to give him something only I had the power to give him.<br /><br />So - if "Front" really had been Michael, he'd have thanked me for this plan, on how to fool the MEDIA. Because I'm the only one who's ever told a soul, which has only been this year. Yes - we fooled the media THAT LONG! Al took it quite literally to his grave.<br /><br />I rest my case.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm really sorry, I don't get you...again. WHY exactly should Front thank you?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I am sure that Michael follow this site from  the beginning....... :icon_razz: I do not know if he has written something  :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:...but anything can be in this great adventure !!  :icon_bounce:  :michael-jackson:
    FOR THE IDEA of how to fool the MEDIA.<br /><br />Plus, Michael's a fan of mine - you'd think he'd say something to me. Nada, nothing.<br />Ergo - "Front" isn't Michael.<br /><br />I have video of what happened - I think that's explanation enough. I didn't expect communication in public - but nothing, not even in PMs.<br /><br />I find that too weird - I don't know how things are in your country - but out here in Sunny California, we thank people for such kindness. "Thank you" and "Please" are in our vocabulary.<br /><br />Obviously, there's more to my story - but it's private.
    on 1337991276:
    <br />FOR THE IDEA of how to fool the MEDIA.<br /><br />Plus, Michael's a fan of mine - you'd think he'd say something to me. Nada, nothing.<br />Ergo - "Front" isn't Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry, and anyone should know who you are? Did I miss something? Most of the time I'm not even getting what you say.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1337991575:
    <br />
    on 1337991276:
    <br />FOR THE IDEA of how to fool the MEDIA.<br /><br />Plus, Michael's a fan of mine - you'd think he'd say something to me. Nada, nothing.<br />Ergo - "Front" isn't Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry, and anyone should know who you are? Did I miss something? Most of the time I'm not even getting what you say.<br />
    <br /><br />I've posted my name on many of my photos - but Michael will know this: Larry Parkers & Bazooka Joe. Comic books. My artwork is in his private gallery. Of course, he could always call me - I left my info packet with the guard at the gate to Neverland.
  • @Tink.... imagine Michael is your best friend... but he can't reveal himself to you on this forum because you could reveal him in front of us, IDK if you get what I am trying to tell you  :icon_rolleyes: <br /><br />Remember if Front is indeed Michael Front is playing a role on this forum so is like Michael in disguise he can't reveal to anybody on this forum, do you get it?  :confused:
    on 1337992038:
    <br />@Tink.... imagine Michael is your best friend... but he can't reveal himself to you on this forum because you could reveal him in front of us, IDK if you get what I am trying to tell you  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />He can call me.
    on 1337991276:
    <br />FOR THE IDEA of how to fool the MEDIA.<br /><br />Plus, Michael's a fan of mine - you'd think he'd say something to me. Nada, nothing.<br />Ergo - "Front" isn't Michael.<br /><br />I have video of what happened - I think that's explanation enough. I didn't expect communication in public - but nothing, not even in PMs.<br /><br />I find that too weird - I don't know how things are in your country - but out here in Sunny California, we thank people for such kindness.<br /><br />Obviously, there's more to my story - but it's private.<br />
    <br /><br />Tink, I have one request: If you can't say, don't bring it up. You SCREAM for attention in every single post. Really, I don't care who you are, but here in MY country, we don't whine and cry if we don't get the attention we think we deserve. It's pretty annoying the ' I know something but I can't share it because it's private". <br /><br />Anyway, so you base your 'Front is fake' opinion on the fact that Front hasn't thanked you. Yeah, not really a good argument in my opinion. You have made over a thousand posts in a very short time, you think he has the time to read all the posts on this forum? And even IF he knows who you are, you really think he would PM you? He's supposed to be dead, maybe you forgot about that? Or are you claiming you  are on such a deep level of trust with him that he would just forget about that and let you in on the secret? If so, I think he would have done that 3 years ago. <br />

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    :animal0017: oh brother  :animal0017: