MJ'S 45th BIRTHDAY

LUNALUNA Posts: 361
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=13pt]I DON'T KNOW IF U'VE ALREADY CONSIDERED THIS VIDEO,BUT,PLEASE,LISTEN 2 THIS SPEECH....<br /><br />MJ-Upbeat.com - (PT 1) - (Speech) - Michael Jackson 45TH Birthday Party - YouTube<br /><br />HIS WORDS SEEM SO CONNECTED WITH THE HOAX AND WITH THESE LAST 3 YEARS! MJ TALKS ABOUT THE PROBLEMS OF THE WORLD,THAT NEED SO MANY PPL 2 BE SOLVED (ARMYofLOVE?),HE TALKS ABOUT YOUNG PPL'S DREAMS,ABOUT HIS PROJECTS AND,IN THE END,HE FOCUSES THE ATTENTION ON A NEW ORGANIZATION ("GO 4 UR DREAM"..... DOES SOME1 KNOW WHAT IS IT?);HE SAYS WE'LL BE PROUD 2 BE A MJ'S FAN ( :errrr:)<br />AM I THE ONLY 1 2 C CLUES EVERYWHERE?[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]

Comments

• there are clues everywhere you look. If you open your mind. By the way, my friend was there, right near the front. She now owns the belt Michael was wearing, and I recently visited her and saw it up close. It is beautifull!!!!
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1338033294:
    <br />there are clues everywhere you look. If you open your mind. By the way, my friend was there, right near the front. She now owns the belt Michael was wearing, and I recently visited her and saw it up close. It is beautifull!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]wow! very vey lucky girl.... [/size]  :woohoo2:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • on 1338033294:
    <br />there are clues everywhere you look. If you open your mind. By the way, my friend was there, right near the front. She now owns the belt Michael was wearing, and I recently visited her and saw it up close. It is beautifull!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Why does your friend own Michael's belt? did he throw it to the public or did he give it directly to your friend?  :icon_e_geek:
    on 1338148307:
    <br />
    on 1338033294:
    <br /><br />Why does your friend own Michael's belt? did he throw it to the public or did he give it directly to your friend?  :icon_e_geek:<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]ahah... i think this topic will become:"mikael's belt"[/size]  :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Thanks for posting this Luna, I haven't got time to watch right now, but is this the one where he talks about a new website where we can keep in touch with him?! Hmm - very hoaxy! I'll watch later. (I also think it's the one where the annoying screaming crowd are drowning out much of what he says, so I'll have to be in a very good mood to endure that!)
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    he also said: "You are my soldiers, my army of love! "  :icon_razz:
    <br />[size=14pt]yes,emulik,he said it,it's gr8! this speech has always been full of clues.... but only now,after mj's "death",we can understand what he wanted 2 say....[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]LUNA[/size]<br />
    yes LUNA  :icon_e_smile:<br />he also said : " My birthday wish is you to join me in some new undertakements..and that is we will all travel into a new bright future together...I will make you all proud of me, I will make you all proud of being Michael Jackson fan.."
  • SweetsunsetwithMJ, my friend bought this through online bidding from Juliens.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1338198648:
    <br />yes LUNA  :icon_e_smile:<br />he also said : " My birthday wish is you to join me in some new undertakements..and that is we will all travel into a new bright future together...I will make you all proud of me, I will make you all proud of being Michael Jackson fan.."<br />
    <br /><br />I think this last part is so heartbreaking to me.  It shows how much he truly cares about what others think and feel......like always.  If the world were already that better place, Michael wouldn't have had to feel this.  I can 101% say with all honesty, I have always been proud of him.  Not just because he's an amazing singer, dancer etc.  But, because he's a visionary that doesn't stop until he perfects his dreams.  I have said before I have always been an admirer, a supporter, a fan on a different level....never the "OMGosh, it's Michael let's get him" level, lol.  Those girls (and guys) drove me nuts to see .....actually to any celebrity.  However, back to Michael.  A different level of fan.  I have watched Michael from a distance over the years, and pride did enter my heart and mind.  When I respect someone, even someone I don't personally know, I get emotionally involved naturally.  Respect is an emotion.  With respect comes pride for things said and done.  He is such the quintessential "good guy" in the history of entertainers.  I love standing up for him, both his ideals and his injustices.  I am proud of him for the artist, the visionary and the humanitarian he is....always have been, always will be.  <br /><br />Blessings Always
    on 1338215259:
    <br />
    on 1338198648:
    <br />yes LUNA  :icon_e_smile:<br />he also said : " My birthday wish is you to join me in some new undertakements..and that is we will all travel into a new bright future together...I will make you all proud of me, I will make you all proud of being Michael Jackson fan.."<br />
    <br /><br />I think this last part is so heartbreaking to me.  It shows how much he truly cares about what others think and feel......like always.  If the world were already that better place, Michael wouldn't have had to feel this.  I can 101% say with all honesty, I have always been proud of him.  Not just because he's an amazing singer, dancer etc.  But, because he's a visionary that doesn't stop until he perfects his dreams.  I have said before I have always been an admirer, a supporter, a fan on a different level....never the "OMGosh, it's Michael let's get him" level, lol.  Those girls (and guys) drove me nuts to see .....actually to any celebrity.  However, back to Michael.  A different level of fan.  I have watched Michael from a distance over the years, and pride did enter my heart and mind.  When I respect someone, even someone I don't personally know, I get emotionally involved naturally.  Respect is an emotion.  With respect comes pride for things said and done.  He is such the quintessential "good guy" in the history of entertainers.  I love standing up for him, both his ideals and his injustices.  I am proud of him for the artist, the visionary and the humanitarian he is....always have been, always will be.  <br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
    <br />Wonderful post Wishingstar!! I love how you express your true feelings and thoughts always  :icon_razz:  :bearhug:<br />I share your feelings 100%, he really deserves to know that we always were, are and will be so proud of him!! He is really good guy with heart on right place...Michael we are so so proud of you, hopefully more people realize how amazing person you are!  :bearhug:
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1338029139:
    <br />[size=13pt]I DON'T KNOW IF U'VE ALREADY CONSIDERED THIS VIDEO,BUT,PLEASE,LISTEN 2 THIS SPEECH....<br /><br />MJ-Upbeat.com - (PT 1) - (Speech) - Michael Jackson 45TH Birthday Party - YouTube<br /><br />HIS WORDS SEEM SO CONNECTED WITH THE HOAX AND WITH THESE LAST 3 YEARS! MJ TALKS ABOUT THE PROBLEMS OF THE WORLD,THAT NEED SO MANY PPL 2 BE SOLVED (ARMYofLOVE?),HE TALKS ABOUT YOUNG PPL'S DREAMS,ABOUT HIS PROJECTS AND,IN THE END,HE FOCUSES THE ATTENTION ON A NEW ORGANIZATION ("GO 4 UR DREAM"..... DOES SOME1 KNOW WHAT IS IT?);HE SAYS WE'LL BE PROUD 2 BE A MJ'S FAN ( :errrr:)<br />AM I THE ONLY 1 2 C CLUES EVERYWHERE?[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />i can't really make out what's being said in the video. there's alot of screaming and it makes it hard to hear what mj's saying in the beginning.