TIAI May 27

Comments

• DanielaDaniela Posts: 37
    on 1338149405:
    <br />I really don't understand what this has to do with Michael.  This is about God and the bible.  Very confusing I think.  Michael loved his bible and his God, but I don't see him quoting all of this.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree that this has nothing to do with the hoax, but it's best to keep your opinions to yourself on this forum, especially when it comes to TS, Front, or Back, because otherwise you will be banned.
  • I am truly sorry Bec.  I just said I was confused, but was immediately jumped on.  I do not know any one by the name of scream, what is that?  Like I said I have been reading for almost 3 years and just decided to post something that I didn't understand.  I just ask a simple question.  Is this not allowed.  I am sorry, but I really don't know why I am apologizing.  Thank You.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @Daniella: That's not true. You are proof that is not true.<br /><br />We only ask that you respect the right of like minded people to assemble peacefully.<br /><br />@It';s all for love, you don't have to apologize. Souza is under a lot of pressure from internet harassment lately (again), she is the target of many hate blogs and hecklers for the past 3 years. It wears a person down. I am sorry this is happening. Questions are allowed and welcomed, we actually really like debates and people of different opinions to converge here on the forum.
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1338154843:
    <br />I agree that this has nothing to do with the hoax, but it's best to keep your opinions to yourself on this forum, especially when it comes to TS, Front, or Back, because otherwise you will be banned.<br />
    <br /><br />Seriously?? Not true. Not true at all.<br /><br />I can't believe peoples behavior in here lately...  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br /> I can just imagine Souza and Bec going like this all the time: :Pulling_hair: <br /><br />
  • on 1338155404:
    <br />
    on 1338154843:
    <br />I agree that this has nothing to do with the hoax, but it's best to keep your opinions to yourself on this forum, especially when it comes to TS, Front, or Back, because otherwise you will be banned.<br />
    <br /><br />Seriously?? Not true. Not true at all.<br /><br />I can't believe peoples behavior in here lately...  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br /> I can just imagine Souza and Bec going like this all the time: :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br />@Its all for love.... with all due respect to your age and yourself but if you have been reading this forum for already 3 years you should know by now who TS is and what TIAI is about, everybody is welcome on this forum, believe me, except Trolls ( I am not calling you a Troll FYI).
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1338154843:
    <br />
    on 1338149405:
    <br />I really don't understand what this has to do with Michael.  This is about God and the bible.  Very confusing I think.  Michael loved his bible and his God, but I don't see him quoting all of this.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree that this has nothing to do with the hoax, but it's best to keep your opinions to yourself on this forum, especially when it comes to TS, Front, or Back, because otherwise you will be banned.<br />
    <br />Nobody will be banned if they discuss and ask in a decent manner.<br />Everybody is free to chose....why even bother to come here or post if they think TS and Front are total nutjobs and bs?<br /><br />TS and Front have been integrated over time because they had important and interesting things to say.  <br />For many members that have been here for a long time they are keystones. <br />Maybe everybody should first thoroughly read all of their posts and then maybe post and ask in a decent way if they don´t understand...or just let it be if they are not convinced or interested. <br /><br /> <br /><br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1338147788:
    <br />
    The main purpose of this Sign #3—as the title indicates—is to show the parallel and importance of God’s voice at Mt. Sinai, and God’s voice at the end of the world.  Both of which, by the way, are directly related to the ark of the covenant!  At Sinai God spoke the Ten Commandments, and the ark was built shortly afterward to contain the Decalogue.  At the beginning of the seventh vial, which marks the end of Armageddon, God will speak once again.  His voice will come “from the throne” in heaven (Revelation 16:17; see Joel 3:16; Amos 1:2); and as we learned in Sign #1, the ark of the covenant is God’s throne.<br /><br />Revelation 11:19, “And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ARK of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.”<br /><br />Revelation 16:16-21, “And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.  And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the THRONE, saying, It is done.  And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.  And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.  And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.  And there fell upon men a great hail …” (see 6:12-17).
    <br /><br /><br />This is where I get, I don't want to say confused but maybe...nervous (?) because from what I've read about Project Blue Beam, this is one of the scenarios that they (TPTB) supposedly plan to create.  Re-create the revelations so people will be fooled by the anti-Christ so everyone will be ushered into a one world religion (the survivors I suppose) after the "messiah" is seen all over the world in the sky declaring the 'truth', using the great earthquake to provide 'evidence' of what this 'messiah' is saying.  It would appear they have the technology to create earthquakes.<br /><br />So I'm wondering - is this really TPTB's plans OR do they want their supposed plans leaked onto the internet so that when God  arrives, people will question/doubt/mis-trust God's message?  [size=12pt]Does anyone else get what I'm saying or am I being paranoid here? [/size] There's so much mis-information out there and I think TPTB want us to think they have more power over us than they really do.<br /><br />But really, in order not to be fooled, this would be why recognizing the true Ark is so important and having complete and utter faith in God.  <br /><br />Maybe I should be writing this in the other forum...if I can remember my PW.<br />
    <br />I totally get what you're saying! and I think you have a good point here!! Interesting observation!  :icon_e_wink:
    on 1338156731:
    [size=14pt]Nobody will be banned if they discuss and ask in a decent manner.[/size]
    <br /><br />
    on 1338155404:
    <br />
    on 1338154843:
    [size=12pt]Seriously?? Not true. Not true at all.<br />I can't believe peoples behavior in here lately...  :icon_rolleyes:<br /> I can just imagine Souza and Bec going like this all the time:[/size] :Pulling_hair:
    [size=12pt]+1!![/size]<br /><br />Souza, Bec.... just hang in on there, guys... it's just a bad moment...it will pass!! <br />0067.gif0067.gif0067.gif<br /><br />
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    Souza and Bec.  Just know that we love and appreciate all you do.  Before I found this website I was looking in a lot of different places.  This makes it so much easier.  Thank you so much for all your work.  I know it isn't easy.  <br /><br />It's Pentecost today which is what sign 3 is talking about.  Today is also the last day of the Cannes festival.  A movie festival where some of the Jackson family went to (Prince,Paris,Blanket,Joe).  It seems important.  Any ideas ?  It seems like things are following the calendar regarding the feast/festivals.  <br /><br />This one's for Souza  :bowdown:<br /><br />This one's for Bec    :woohoo2:<br /><br />TS/Front/Back/TS_Comments  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    @Dontwalkaway you rule, girl! champion1.gif
  • supermj4evasupermj4eva Posts: 82
    Hey Guys. <br /><br />Please no one Jump down my throat but I just have a question. <br /><br />I have been here for a looooooong time, mostly reading but have done some posts also. <br /><br /><br />Not being a religious person, I find a lot of TS's posts difficult to understand, im not saying they are nothing to do with the Hoax, but its just difficult for me to bring it all together. <br /><br />I want to see the connection and would be happy if someone could briefly explain it to me :) <br /><br />Thanks guys. <br /><br />Hope that doesn't sound too stupid.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Think in a metaphorical sense and that might be helpful. For reference, I am an atheist. <br /><br />Ps. Thank you @everyone for your unyielding support.
    OK Bec Thank you!<br /><br />All of the other stuff here for the years has been easy to understand, just not those ones, but thats probably becuase they are the most important I guess. <br /><br />I will have another look over them and hopefuly I will see what I didnt before :)<br /><br />With the L.O.V.E <br /><br />xx
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Cheers TS....just finished reading. I liked reading this Sign as I understood it better. I'm looking forward to reading the other information you mentioned will be in Sign #4.<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1338158763:
    <br />
    on 1338147788:
    <br />
    The main purpose of this Sign #3—as the title indicates—is to show the parallel and importance of God’s voice at Mt. Sinai, and God’s voice at the end of the world.  Both of which, by the way, are directly related to the ark of the covenant!  At Sinai God spoke the Ten Commandments, and the ark was built shortly afterward to contain the Decalogue.  At the beginning of the seventh vial, which marks the end of Armageddon, God will speak once again.  His voice will come “from the throne” in heaven (Revelation 16:17; see Joel 3:16; Amos 1:2); and as we learned in Sign #1, the ark of the covenant is God’s throne.<br /><br />Revelation 11:19, “And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ARK of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.”<br /><br />Revelation 16:16-21, “And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.  And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the THRONE, saying, It is done.  And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.  And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.  And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.  And there fell upon men a great hail …” (see 6:12-17).
    <br /><br /><br />This is where I get, I don't want to say confused but maybe...nervous (?) because from what I've read about Project Blue Beam, this is one of the scenarios that they (TPTB) supposedly plan to create.  Re-create the revelations so people will be fooled by the anti-Christ so everyone will be ushered into a one world religion (the survivors I suppose) after the "messiah" is seen all over the world in the sky declaring the 'truth', using the great earthquake to provide 'evidence' of what this 'messiah' is saying.  It would appear they have the technology to create earthquakes.<br /><br />So I'm wondering - is this really TPTB's plans OR do they want their supposed plans leaked onto the internet so that when God  arrives, people will question/doubt/mis-trust God's message?  [size=12pt]Does anyone else get what I'm saying or am I being paranoid here? [/size] There's so much mis-information out there and I think TPTB want us to think they have more power over us than they really do.<br /><br />But really, in order not to be fooled, this would be why recognizing the true Ark is so important and having complete and utter faith in God.  <br /><br />Maybe I should be writing this in the other forum...if I can remember my PW.<br />
    <br />I totally get what you're saying! and I think you have a good point here!! Interesting observation!  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />It will be that the more we learn, the more we move away from of  the happiness that gives the ignorance
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    Supermj4eva,<br /><br />You can send me a message with questions if you want.  I can give you some of my ideas and connections so far.  Just ideas.<br /><br />SimPattyK, You're pretty darn awesome yourself    :beerchug:<br /><br /> :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br />  <br /><br />
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I have to say it's simply not true that we can't debate these things...<br /><br />I have openly criticised TS and Front on several occasions and I have never even had a warning.<br /><br />The reason being so because I did with respect and thought.<br /><br />People who come here must at least bring something to us that we don't already know or have thought about..please....
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    @TS...nice to see you back  :icon_razz:...and thanks again for the time and effort you put into bringing us this info.<br /><br />I came across this vid (not sure if it's been posted here already or on the other site), but wanted to share it because it's  :affraid:.  I've done some research on Ron's claims, and this is by far the most convincing I've come across supporting his finds.  If it's been posted already, I apologize...I haven't seen it before.<br /><br />The description I've found on another site says:<br /><br />
    <br />Real Mount Sinai Confirmed by Bob Cornuke & Larry Williams<br /><br />While many deny Ron Wyatt's 1984 discovery of the real Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia without actually examining the site themselves, Bob Cornuke and Larry Williams went and investigated in 1988, only to find that it is very likely the historical Mt. Sinai described in the Bible.<br />
    <br /><br />It's a google vid, so will have to post the link:<br />The Search for the Real Mount Sinai<br /><br />Pretty interesting stuff....it all seems to fit.<br /><br />I'll reread the Sign again tomorrow because I'm confused as far as the 'ark' that will be important in the 'end times'....maybe I'm missing something or just not understanding what TS is saying with this Sign.  I got the impression with the previous Signs that the ark that Ron found will be the 'one'....but now with this Sign, it sounds like it will be God's 'throne'/ark in heaven that will be of importance.  Or am I reading that wrong?<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Its all for Love<br />
    I really don't understand what this has to do with Michael.  This is about God and the bible.  Very confusing I think.  Michael loved his bible and his God, but I don't see him quoting all of this.
    <br />You were wondering about Souza’s harsh response and say you just had a question. But when I read your very first post, it is already negative, casting doubt on whether MJ would saying things about the Bible like this. You are NOT just confused and asking questions. Please try to be more friendly/positive in your posts and respectful. As we get to know you, you can express your opinions more, and receive a better reception. It takes a while to get to know what newcomers are about—we’ve had trolls and trouble-makers.<br /><br />Welcome to the forum, and I look forward to your contributions to our investigations! :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />Andrea<br />
    This is where I get, I don't want to say confused but maybe...nervous (?) because from what I've read about Project Blue Beam, this is one of the scenarios that they (TPTB) supposedly plan to create.  Re-create the revelations so people will be fooled by the anti-Christ so everyone will be ushered into a one world religion (the survivors I suppose) after the "messiah" is seen all over the world in the sky declaring the 'truth', using the great earthquake to provide 'evidence' of what this 'messiah' is saying.  It would appear they have the technology to create earthquakes.<br /><br />So I'm wondering - is this really TPTB's plans OR do they want their supposed plans leaked onto the internet so that when God  arrives, people will question/doubt/mis-trust God's message?  Does anyone else get what I'm saying or am I being paranoid here?  There's so much mis-information out there and I think TPTB want us to think they have more power over us than they really do.<br /><br />But really, in order not to be fooled, this would be why recognizing the true Ark is so important and having complete and utter faith in God.
    <br />Andrea, you are most definitely not paranoid! It’s like this is a chess game, and each side is anticipating their opponent’s moves ahead of time. It’s also so hard to know where illusion ends and reality starts, and lies end and truth starts. :)<br /><br />SuperMJ4eva, I would say just keep reading all you can. Your question is quite general and involves a lot of information. Basically in TS’s earlier writing, which you should read, he said that the End of the World was one of many reasons why MJ is doing the ‘death hoax’.<br /><br />TS  (Does someone know the post date since I saved it without that)<br />
    Finally: is this hoax a prank, or a Thriller II reality movie, or an ARG, or a sting operation, or a Vendetta, or [size=14pt]an NWO/EOW warning[/size], or a wake-up call to the gullible public (don't believe everything in the media), etc--which is it?  And the answer is: all of the above!  It is something that people have never seen before, at least not the combination of these things and on this scale.
    <br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1338153105:
    <br />
    on 1338152973:
    <br />Wow..this is unbelievable.. Your right, I never posted before now, and believe me I won't ever again, if this is how people are treated.  No wonder so many people have left.  Why are you so nasty? to someone you don't even know?<br />
    <br /><br />Ask your 'buddy' Scream. Goodbye.<br />
    <br />LOL<br />[size=8pt]sorry I couldn't help it[/size]
    Hey thanks MJ on Mind also for taking the time to try and help lol. <br /><br />Oh ok so now I think I understand a bit better about the TS stuff, it connects to the possibility of MJ wanting to warn us about the end of the world etc. which he has done on numerous occasions and said in This Is it "we have 4 years to get it right" <br /><br />Well then I can look with a new eye now I can see the connection Thanks. <br /><br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I didn´t get this post either. I am not sure if it´s on the EOW line or the Archaeology line.<br /><br />@TS, what do you want to address, for real?<br /><br />Seems to me that by proving right Wyatts theories and archaeology would there be proof of what? God? Noas ark? Revelation of the real and original scriptures? What?<br /><br />Wyatt said that Jesus "blood" , as analized in laboratory - lack some chromosomes making him "special", may be of alien nature.<br /><br />If some catastrophe happens it will happen for the natural curse of earth. It happened as part of evolution in the past, as the dinos were extinguished, before and after the ice age when earth changed climate, plagues and sickness leading to mass deaths of populations of humans and other animals leading to animals being extinguished. <br /><br />We all know how terrible the climate is today and how many trees are being chopped contributing to both, lack of oxygen and less stable ground.<br /><br />Many wars have happen trying to prove that God exists, the willing of God and the praise to "it".<br /><br />Also, why the map used? Is it to show who "the chosen ones" would be, or?<br /><br />I just don´t get what you want to say this time, TS.
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1338192382:
    <br />I didn´t get this post either. I am not sure if it´s on the EOW line or the Archaeology line.<br /><br />@TS, what do you want to address, for real?<br /><br />Seems to me that by proving right Wyatts theories and archaeology would there be proof of what? God? Noas ark? Revelation of the real and original scriptures? What?<br /><br />Wyatt said that Jesus "blood" , as analized in laboratory - lack some chromosomes making him "special", may be of alien nature.<br /><br />If some catastrophe happens it will happen for the natural curse of earth. It happened as part of evolution in the past, as the dinos were extinguished, before and after the ice age when earth changed climate, plagues and sickness leading to mass deaths of populations of humans and other animals leading to animals being extinguished. <br /><br />We all know how terrible the climate is today and how many trees are being chopped contributing to both, lack of oxygen and less stable ground.<br /><br />Many wars have happen trying to prove that God exists, the willing of God and the praise to "it".<br /><br />Also, why the map used? Is it to show who "the chosen ones" would be, or?<br /><br />I just don´t get what you want to say this time, TS.<br />
    <br /><br />I believe this is all about proving that the historical God really does exist and this connects with the EOW scenario as it is predicted in the bible.<br /><br />If you are an atheist, just like bec said, it is probably easier to just approach this subject in a metaphorical way:<br /><br />
    on 1338163261:
    <br />Think in a metaphorical sense and that might be helpful.<br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    The whole biblical theme started with THIS IS IT...where we came to the conclusion that the inner letters spelt "ISIS"...<br /><br />Then we saw the memorial which showed us many stars....,...."it was made very clear to us" that "Soon and Very soon, we are going to see the KING"<br />It was very similar to an egyptian burial, gold coffin.....which then was conveniently supported by <br /><br />a dawn burial service which seemed to  face east, and it took place exactly 70 days after his death...!!<br /><br />So biblical and historical.... ;)<br /><br />The Pyramid Texts, however, as well as later funerary texts, make it clear that the ideal time and place of ‘rebirth’ was in the eastern horizon at the time of the so-called heliacal (dawn) rising of the star Sirius (Sothis), the latter identified to Isis, mythological and astral mother of the Kings of Egypt. The heliacal rising of Sirius, which was witnessed in the eastern sky at dawn, was an event that took place some 70 days after the star had been seen for the last time in the western horizon at sunset (known as the Heliacal Setting). Utterance 302 of the Pyramid Texts, which is found on the north face of Unas' Pyramid, provides a link that may have existed between the heliacal rising of Sirius and Ursa Major:<br /><br />“The sky is clear, Sothis lives, I am a living one, the son of Sothis, and the two Enneads have cleansed themselves for me in Ursa Major, the Imperishable. My house in the sky will not perish, my throne on earth will not be destroyed, for men hide, the gods fly away. Sothis has caused me to fly up to the sky in the company of my Brethren…” <br /><br />Michael Jackson Memorial: Casket brought out - YouTube<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Interesting post 2good.  <br /><br />The 70 days reminded me that I was born 70 days after Ron Wyatt discovered the Ark of the covenant.