TIAI May 27

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Live to eternity? who wants that?<br />If something is about to happen in that magnitude you talk about, the whole human race is done. All of us. No exception. Believers or not believers we all are going to feed the flowers sooner or later.<br /><br />Why to stress up? I can walk tomorrow in the street and a pot full of roses can fall down from a balcony landing on my head.
    But it's not about our physical body. Of course it is going to die. <br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1338439940:
    <br />@Miss G: the part about the chariot horses and animal suffering. I challenged TS many months ago about why God would send so many innocent horses to their death when such a benevolent god could easily spare their lives AND let the Israelites go free by causing the horses to be spooked or balk and ignore their drivers or deep mud they could not get through, something, to prevent them from going into the sea and be drowned, because what a horrible way to die for innocents. Why would a God of love do such a thing? So I took this part of Sign 3 as addressing this challenge. Just my take on that portion if it is helpful.<br />
    <br />Here is your post.  I love how he responded to your sincere question in his Sign! He said God chose to use the horses' deaths as testimony for the future--now!<br /><br />
    I don't buy it. A god who is powerful enough to turn the rivers to blood and shut out the entire sun need not cause suffering of innocents to get his point across. It makes no sense.<br /><br />The horses are as much slaves as the Israelites were. There's no need to make them suffer to get a point across. Drowning is not a quick and painless death. The horses were damned if they did (cruel, suffering death) and damned if they didn't (whippings).<br /><br />An all powerful god could have caused the banks and shores of the river to be so muddy that the horses could not make it through and the Egyptians never could have followed the Israelites into the sea floor. He could have caused the horses to spook terribly, refusing to go forward, causing them to suffer the whippings yet to no avail. He could have caused their instincts to override their training and made them frozen in their tracks or wheel and bolt back for home. God could have caused them to suffer blindness so they could not see to chase the Israelites. So many other options besides cruel, suffering death for these horses... not to mention the soldiers who were again, just following orders.<br /><br />Horrible.<br /><br />And this is reason #673259734608762 why I am an atheist.
    <br />TIAI January 7
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Thanks MJonmind!<br /><br />I was charmed to see he not only read the replies all these months, but also took the time to incorporate a reply into a future Sign. 
  • TS is right about the horses deaths.<br /><br />in addition, we must remember that yes god is love, but he is also (equally) three other attributes. power, wisdom and justice. (as per the bible, if one is so inclined)<br /><br />therefore his actions call upon balancing amongst the four attributes equally.
    Probably doesn't mean a thing but it's an odd coincidence, TS and Front's pic of the exodus map showed up in the news today as a thumbnail for an article about American's kidnapped and then released in Egypt. It was posted for about 5 minutes and then Yahoo pulled it down. I was able to screen capture it because it caught my eye and made me go "huh"... then when it got pulled down it made me go "huh?" I can't find a parallel in the article or anything relevant to the hoax, just that pic. Again, probably means nothing, I just found it odd.<br /><br />fronttspic.jpg
  • i too am now seeing the map and MJ fingers everywhere since its been pointed out in this thread. lol. i think its coincidence in my case... its a distinct shape and catches my eye
    Well yeah but it's been floating around TS n Front's posts since last fall and I haven't noticed it anywhere else, but eh, like I said, just a coincidence.
    The 2 gulfs make a V form...ain't that strange
    I forgot to thank you TS for quoting the Psalm 91 (90 in my Bible, I don't understand why :icon_e_confused:)<br />Anyway, it is with me all the time...and I would recommend it to all who feel discouraged. I've received it on a little card when in hospital last year and from that moment on is was with me all the time.<br />Exactly what is needed for the ones who fear the EOW or any other stressful circumstance in their lives.
    Yes, it's fascinating how the fun/silly of the hoax plays into the very heavy serious aspects of history/future. Kinda blows my mind, but at the same time I keep going nah...it simply can't be...<br /><br />But if history is going to change in some dramatic way for the better, there has to be some major characters--why not MJ? Hopefully it's not another Stalin, Hitler, Saddam Hussein-type.
  • Personal%20Prayer.R.V.jpg<br /><br />Hi TS-<br /><br />I saw your post the day it went up but I had to get on an airplane back to Portland from Vegas, so I didn't get a chance to really read and absorb the info until now. I am only commenting on how I am feeling right now but I will be back after more thought.<br /><br />Thank you for being consistant.  :icon_e_wink:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Thanks TS for his post, had not been read before. I personally at this time is difficult to relate to religion, I am Christian, but I'm debugging my heart and absorbing so much pain over the death of a very young family. Maybe I can meet again with the Bible, I value your posts and your presence here.<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1338147788:
    <br />
    The main purpose of this Sign #3—as the title indicates—is to show the parallel and importance of God’s voice at Mt. Sinai, and God’s voice at the end of the world.  Both of which, by the way, are directly related to the ark of the covenant!  At Sinai God spoke the Ten Commandments, and the ark was built shortly afterward to contain the Decalogue.  At the beginning of the seventh vial, which marks the end of Armageddon, God will speak once again.  His voice will come “from the throne” in heaven (Revelation 16:17; see Joel 3:16; Amos 1:2); and as we learned in Sign #1, the ark of the covenant is God’s throne.<br /><br />Revelation 11:19, “And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ARK of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.”<br /><br />Revelation 16:16-21, “And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.  And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the THRONE, saying, It is done.  And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.  And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.  And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.  And there fell upon men a great hail …” (see 6:12-17).
    <br /><br /><br />This is where I get, I don't want to say confused but maybe...nervous (?) because from what I've read about Project Blue Beam, this is one of the scenarios that they (TPTB) supposedly plan to create.  Re-create the revelations so people will be fooled by the anti-Christ so everyone will be ushered into a one world religion (the survivors I suppose) after the "messiah" is seen all over the world in the sky declaring the 'truth', using the great earthquake to provide 'evidence' of what this 'messiah' is saying.  It would appear they have the technology to create earthquakes.<br /><br />[size=12pt]So I'm wondering - is this really TPTB's plans OR do they want their supposed plans leaked onto the internet so that when God  arrives, people will question/doubt/mis-trust God's message?  Does anyone else get what I'm saying or am I being paranoid here? [/size]   There's so much mis-information out there and I think TPTB want us to think they have more power over us than they really do.<br /><br />But really, in order not to be fooled, this would be why recognizing the true Ark is so important and having complete and utter faith in God.  <br /><br />Maybe I should be writing this in the other forum...if I can remember my PW.<br />
    <br /><br /> Guillotines on U.S. Soil! <<<This website is most definetly a little scary but the answer below that I quoted imo pretty much answers your question. I know different situation regarding your thoughts about TPTB but imo not really different when it comes to the whole of what the EOW/NWO entails.<br /><br />
    The prophecy declares that some WILL be killed by guillotine, and that is what must occur. So, the enemy will eventually figure out ways to get this done. NOT because they believe the prophecy, and want to do as the Almighty declares in that prophecy. Not at all! The fact is, the Lord SAW this end result from the beginning and decided to tell us in advance in His prophetic Word. The wicked are merely doing what the Almighty already saw them do long ago. In other words, They WILL do it! Because our Lord SAW them do it!
    <br /><br />I wrote about (in TIAI January 21 thread) what I am posting now. Here is the link to that if your interested. TIAI January 21 Scroll to the bottom of my comment and you will see even then I was reluctant to post this info but now it is getting to the point of people needing to be made aware of these things in order to prepare for it.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Im_convincedmjalive i was waiting for your post.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1338859131:
    <br />
    on 1338147788:
    <br />
    The main purpose of this Sign #3—as the title indicates—is to show the parallel and importance of God’s voice at Mt. Sinai, and God’s voice at the end of the world.  Both of which, by the way, are directly related to the ark of the covenant!  At Sinai God spoke the Ten Commandments, and the ark was built shortly afterward to contain the Decalogue.  At the beginning of the seventh vial, which marks the end of Armageddon, God will speak once again.  His voice will come “from the throne” in heaven (Revelation 16:17; see Joel 3:16; Amos 1:2); and as we learned in Sign #1, the ark of the covenant is God’s throne.<br /><br />Revelation 11:19, “And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ARK of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.”<br /><br />Revelation 16:16-21, “And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.  And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the THRONE, saying, It is done.  And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.  And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.  And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.  And there fell upon men a great hail …” (see 6:12-17).
    <br /><br /><br />This is where I get, I don't want to say confused but maybe...nervous (?) because from what I've read about Project Blue Beam, this is one of the scenarios that they (TPTB) supposedly plan to create.  Re-create the revelations so people will be fooled by the anti-Christ so everyone will be ushered into a one world religion (the survivors I suppose) after the "messiah" is seen all over the world in the sky declaring the 'truth', using the great earthquake to provide 'evidence' of what this 'messiah' is saying.  It would appear they have the technology to create earthquakes.<br /><br />[size=12pt]So I'm wondering - is this really TPTB's plans OR do they want their supposed plans leaked onto the internet so that when God  arrives, people will question/doubt/mis-trust God's message?  Does anyone else get what I'm saying or am I being paranoid here? [/size]   There's so much mis-information out there and I think TPTB want us to think they have more power over us than they really do.<br /><br />But really, in order not to be fooled, this would be why recognizing the true Ark is so important and having complete and utter faith in God.  <br /><br />Maybe I should be writing this in the other forum...if I can remember my PW.<br />
    <br /><br /> Guillotines on U.S. Soil! <<<This website is most definetly a little scary but the answer below that I quoted imo pretty much answers your question. I know different situation regarding your thoughts about TPTB but imo not really different when it comes to the whole of what the EOW/NWO entails.<br /><br />
    The prophecy declares that some WILL be killed by guillotine, and that is what must occur. So, the enemy will eventually figure out ways to get this done. NOT because they believe the prophecy, and want to do as the Almighty declares in that prophecy. Not at all! The fact is, the Lord SAW this end result from the beginning and decided to tell us in advance in His prophetic Word. The wicked are merely doing what the Almighty already saw them do long ago. In other words, They WILL do it! Because our Lord SAW them do it!
    <br /><br />I wrote about (in TIAI January 21 thread) what I am posting now. Here is the link to that if your interested. TIAI January 21 Scroll to the bottom of my comment and you will see even then I was reluctant to post this info but now it is getting to the point of people needing to be made aware of these things in order to prepare for it.<br />
    <br /><br />I get what you're saying.  I guess what I don't 'like' about that scenario is it seems we are powerless to stop it.  We can be prepared as much as we can, make more people aware but so many people will still die.  I realize that sort of seems to be the 'theme' of the signs - that the end is coming and only the faithful will survive.  It bothers me (and others I'm sure obviously) on a personal level when I think about my family and friends who have a casual attitude towards God and faith.  If a loved one has been deceived, or is genuinely clueless, what does that mean for them? I don't like to think about it. 
  • Here are some links (below) for those who are interested in taking their study to a deeeeeper level. I'm not claiming to know the truth about it all and I'm not promoting anything as the whole truth but this is more of a helping thing for me to do for those who don't know where to start or for those who would like more than one opinion/reference to these upcoming events that will happen whether we want to think about it or like it.<br /><br />
    On this page you will find links to studies and videos from this site that will help you to prepare for what's already started to happen! The Lord thy God is coming soon! prepare to meet thy God
    <br /><br />The Seven Last Plagues<br />Is Jesus Michael the Archangel? <<<This page has an eery...but good similarity to TS' first Sign.  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red<br /><br />Hi paula-c.  :icon_e_biggrin:
    Hi Im_convinced, I just got done reading the 3 articles you posted:<br />Guillotines on U.S. Soil!<br />Is Jesus Michael the Archangel?<br />The Seven Last Plagues<br /><br />Guillotines make good sense for harvesting organs for money.<br />Michael the Archangel is clearly Jesus.<br />The plagues are very bad, and so no I don't want them near my tent, while 10,000 fall at my side.<br /><br />As TS said, none of us will grow old unless we are already. :errrr:<br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The upcoming crisis I sense all over the world by the end of 2012 is the economical crisis, which could lead to war. <br />Starvation is powerful.<br /><br />I also could see a change. Africa got a lot of resources. Some countries are already lending/renting land to superpowers and countries with a lot of capital--->Will Africa get richer than countries which now days think they got it all?<br /><br />2012, years of changes for sure. Let´s wish for a good end with no wars.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    It is going to sound extremely stupid and just shows how little I know but nevermind I gotta ask. In the Bible book of revelations it is mentioned that the devil will be imprisoned for a certain length of time (1000 years or so) and then he will be released again to be imprisoned again but forever this time. In which "phase" are we?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1338915445:
    <br />It is going to sound extremely stupid and just shows how little I know but nevermind I gotta ask. In the Bible book of revelations it is mentioned that the devil will be imprisoned for a certain length of time (1000 years or so) and then he will be released again to be imprisoned again but forever this time. In which "phase" are we?<br />
    <br /><br />i have puzzle over this myself
    Tonight I've done a little reading of the exodus again and at some point I found myself laughing alone in my room!<br />God tells Moses to tell Aron to do this and that to bring the plagues on the Egyptians - reminded me of that interview Mike supposedly gave to Randy Tarraborelli under the condition that Randy asks the questions to Janet, Janet passes them to Mike, Mike gives the answer to Janet and Janet delivers his answer to Randy....all because Mike made a promise he won't talk to the media at that time  :icon_lol:! I was like why couldn't God tell Aron directly what to do?!<br />And the pharaoh ... plague after plague - he didn't believe they were from the power of God, probably thinking  it was all COINCIDENCE  :animal0017:...<br /><br />First time I've had a good laugh while reading the Bible!
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    on 1338915445:
    <br />It is going to sound extremely stupid and just shows how little I know but nevermind I gotta ask. In the Bible book of revelations it is mentioned that the devil will be imprisoned for a certain length of time (1000 years or so) and then he will be released again to be imprisoned again but forever this time. In which "phase" are we?<br />
    <br />This is what my believe is: it's after Armageddon, the devil will be bound for 1000 years, the people who have  died before Armageddon will be ressurected, and after the 1000 years the devil will be released for a period of time. 
  • on 1338929716:
    <br />Tonight I've done a little reading of the exodus again and at some point I found myself laughing alone in my room!<br />God tells Moses to tell Aron to do this and that to bring the plagues on the Egyptians - reminded me of that interview Mike supposedly gave to Randy Tarraborelli under the condition that Randy asks the questions to Janet, Janet passes them to Mike, Mike gives the answer to Janet and Janet delivers his answer to Randy....all because Mike made a promise he won't talk to the media at that time  :icon_lol:! I was like why couldn't God tell Aron directly what to do?!<br />And the pharaoh ... plague after plague - he didn't believe they were from the power of God, probably thinking  it was all COINCIDENCE  :animal0017:...<br /><br />First time I've had a good laugh while reading the Bible!<br />
    <br /><br />That's funny Gina what you wrote about MJ.  :LolLolLolLol:  Never knew that. See how the events mirror modern versions? History repeats itself over n over.  :icon_e_wink:
  • on 1338879428:
    <br />Hi Im_convinced, I just got done reading the 3 articles you posted:<br />Guillotines on U.S. Soil!<br />Is Jesus Michael the Archangel?<br />The Seven Last Plagues<br /><br />Guillotines make good sense for harvesting organs for money.<br />Michael the Archangel is clearly Jesus.<br />The plagues are very bad, and so no I don't want them near my tent, while 10,000 fall at my side.<br /><br />As TS said, none of us will grow old unless we are already. :errrr:<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for taking the time to read the info. I don't expect people to agree with or even disagree with the info on the open forum. I hope it will cause food for thought reaction.  :fresse:  It is overwhelming!  :Pulling_hair:
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    on 1338915445:
    <br /><br />I think the devil is still around.  That's why there are so many evil schemes.  On the day of judgement he gets chained for 1000 years.  Maybe in the lake of fire.