R WE BELIEVING IN A LIE?

2»

Comments

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    on 1338310538:
    <br />Thanks, gwynned. It's only my fear of being wrong that gives me doubt these days. I always stuff that fear back down every time it rises by reminding myself it's just my ego talking.<br />
    <br /><br />Fantastic thoughts bec! So true!  I have looked at how fear has affected my life and been pretty aware of many fears.  However, I never really thought about the fear of being wrong affecting my ability to have faith wholeheartedly.  Wow!  thank you for stretching my mind!
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1338481579:
    <br />@ leilani - thankyou for taking the courage to share your story and all the best for you and your children and your future of freedom.<br />
    <br /><br />To be honest, I would prefer to not put it on open forum but when something like that is raised and it's a fair question, I will answer it in the same manner they were asked but would prefer someone to PM if they have any questions that's about me personally. I'm trying to find the right words but not suceeding in it :P
  • on 1338508216:
    <br />
    on 1338481579:
    <br />@ leilani - thankyou for taking the courage to share your story and all the best for you and your children and your future of freedom.<br />
    <br /><br />To be honest, I would prefer to not put it on open forum but when something like that is raised and it's a fair question, I will answer it in the same manner they were asked but would prefer someone to PM if they have any questions that's about me personally. I'm trying to find the right words but not suceeding in it :P<br />
    <br /><br />its not a personal thing so thats why you were probably not asked via PM. we are a very open forum here and transparent. for the most part, members are non judgemental and respectful of each other when it comes to both MJ and personally. if you dont feel like sharing such things in an open manner, dont feel obliged and dont volunteer the info. you can always reply, "I will PM you as its kinda personal"<br /><br />all the best
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1338513367:
    <br />
    on 1338508216:
    <br />
    on 1338481579:
    <br /><br />To be honest, I would prefer to not put it on open forum but when something like that is raised and it's a fair question, I will answer it in the same manner they were asked but would prefer someone to PM if they have any questions that's about me personally. I'm trying to find the right words but not suceeding in it :P<br />
    <br /><br />its not a personal thing so thats why you were probably not asked via PM. we are a very open forum here and transparent. for the most part, members are non judgemental and respectful of each other when it comes to both MJ and personally. if you dont feel like sharing such things in an open manner, dont feel obliged and dont volunteer the info. you can always reply, "I will PM you as its kinda personal"<br /><br />all the best<br />
    <br /><br />Ah i meant nothing by that, i knew I would mess up what i meant, I apologize for my lack of explaining properly. This will get a little long so I can explain myself a bit more clearly, <br /><br />I don't want to make threads about me, kind of feels like attention seeking if you get what i mean??? I am an open person and I don't like to be misjudged or thought of as suspiciously fake or anything. <br /><br />When I type anything due to past experience's I look at every angle that my words can be taken and it is conflicting at the best of times because every sentence can be misunderstood, someone can always take it as a fake as well as others see it as genuine, words on an internet with people that can't be seen. You can be anyone, saying anything and not be true. <br /><br />I felt to not say anything publicy could represent to people that I was lying and I am just one of those new believers that pretending always have been.. Oh i'm not doing a good job explaining. <br /><br />Putting it very blunt, I do not mind talking about things on threads but I would prefer PM because it keeps the topic about the topic, For example, I bring up my belief in the hoax from the day he died but didn't research until 2 months ago which was me just being honest and just trying to simply pointing out that to be led by a lie into believing you must first be actually looking at the lies designed to mislead into thinking his alive and I wasn't. and then I end up talking about ME and for the time being it's changed direction to something other than the topic.. I hope I am explaining it right.  <br /><br /><br />I think I might PM you with a better explanation about things so to get this back to it's original subject.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Leilani, you explained it just fine and you're right, back on topic of why the hoax is not just an elaborate lie.