From TMZ to Curls? HALLE BERRY Rips CURLS on the Beach

lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
edited January 1970 in News
[size=12pt]Hey Curls!  Do you think TMZ was shouting out to YOU?  :)[/size]<br /><br /><br />Halle Berry -- Rips CURLS on the Beach | TMZ.com<br /><br />5/29/2012 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />[size=14pt]HALLE BERRY <br />Rips CURLS on the Beach[/size]<br /><br />0529-halle-berry-olivir-pcn-3.jpg<br /><br /><br />Halle Berry went au naturel at the beach this weekend -- not in a topless way -- but in a badass 70s hairstyle kinda way.<br /><br />Halle and fiance Olivier Martinez took a romantic stroll ... and flashed her massive emerald engagement rock in Malibu.<br /><br />Halle's been very vocal about her desire to move to Olivier's native France ... partially to escape the paparazzi in Los Angeles -- but she looked pretty chill this weekend, sporting her curly 'do.<br /><br />Angela Davis would be proud.<br />

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yeah why else would CURLS be capitalized if not to highlight the word?<br /><br />Nice shout out, curls.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Well,  Harvey writes a couple of  stories more using any behalf of the members of this forum :icon_mrgreen:
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    oh, I cannot wait to see my nickname on TMZ  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: <br /><br />any idea Harvey how to make use of it  :icon_lol:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    ANGELA DAVIS WOULD BE PROUD????
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Angela Davis - a similar hair-do<br /><br />Angela_davis_at_esu.jpg<br /><br />and another link to Black Panther, Tupac and injustice against African Americans.<br /><br />
    Angela Davis (born January 26, 1944) is an American political activist, scholar, and author. Davis emerged as a nationally prominent activist and radical in the 1960s, as a leader of the Communist Party USA and Black Panther Party, and through her association with the Civil Rights Movement. Prisoner rights have been among her continuing interests; she is the founder of "Critical Resistance", an organization working to abolish the prison-industrial complex.<br />[...]<br />On January 5, 1971, after several months in jail, Angela Davis appeared at the Marin County Superior Court and declared her innocence before the court and nation: "I now declare publicly before the court, before the people of this country that I am innocent of all charges which have been leveled against me by the state of California." <br />[...]<br />Across the nation, the thousands of people who agreed with her declaration began organizing a liberation movement. <br />[...]<br />After spending 18 months behind bars, Davis was acquitted of all charges by an all-white jury.<br />[...]<br />After her release, Davis visited Cuba following her fellow activists Huey Newton, Stokely Carmichael, and Assata Shakur.<br />
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Davis<br /><br /><br />
    Shakur is the step-aunt of the deceased hip hop icon Tupac Shakur, the stepson of her brother Mutulu Shakur.
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assata_Shakur
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1338404437:
    <br />Angela Davis - a similar hair-do<br /><br />Angela_davis_at_esu.jpg<br /><br />and another link to Black Panther, Tupac and injustice against African Americans.<br /><br />
    Angela Davis (born January 26, 1944) is an American political activist, scholar, and author. Davis emerged as a nationally prominent activist and radical in the 1960s, as a leader of the Communist Party USA and Black Panther Party, and through her association with the Civil Rights Movement. Prisoner rights have been among her continuing interests; she is the founder of "Critical Resistance", an organization working to abolish the prison-industrial complex.<br />[...]<br />On January 5, 1971, after several months in jail, Angela Davis appeared at the Marin County Superior Court and declared her innocence before the court and nation: "I now declare publicly before the court, before the people of this country that I am innocent of all charges which have been leveled against me by the state of California." <br />[...]<br />Across the nation, the thousands of people who agreed with her declaration began organizing a liberation movement. <br />[...]<br />After spending 18 months behind bars, Davis was acquitted of all charges by an all-white jury.<br />[...]<br />After her release, Davis visited Cuba following her fellow activists Huey Newton, Stokely Carmichael, and Assata Shakur.<br />
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Davis<br /><br /><br />
    Shakur is the step-aunt of the deceased hip hop icon Tupac Shakur, the stepson of her brother Mutulu Shakur.
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assata_Shakur<br />
    <br /><br />There are so many references to Black Panthers that I have to think that aspect has a prominent place in the hoax, at the very least.  Angela Davis is an amazing person, but not the kind of person that is typically associated with a tabloid or compared to a movie icon.  It has to have been a deliberate clue.  For my part, the Black Panther connection is one of the more meaningful aspects of the hoax and it is certainly my hope that  the 'reveal' will include the truth about the FBI's involvement in outright murder.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hm...that's interesting Grace!<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_Resistance<br /><br />
    Critical Resistance's mission statement is:<br />"Critical Resistance seeks to build an international movement to end the Prison Industrial Complex by challenging the belief that caging and controlling people makes us safe. We believe that basic necessities such as food, shelter, and freedom are what really make our communities secure. As such, our work is part of global struggles against inequality and powerlessness. The success of the movement requires that it reflect communities most affected by the PIC. Because we seek to abolish the PIC, we cannot support any work that extends its life or scope."<br /><br />'"One day there were no prisons. That day will come again"'<br />'"A wall is just a wall and nothing more at all. It can be broken down"' --Assata Shakur
    <br /><br />Well there is the Old Testament system of law and justice, which had no prisons. It included some do-able improvements like restitution for smaller crimes, cities of refuge for manslaughter. <br /><br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I think "prisoner's rights" do perfectly fit the "bad water" and "canned fish" which CM described and which he could not digest well.<br /><br />This is certainly only one tiny aspect.
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    on 1338363487:
    <br />[size=12pt]Hey Curls!  Do you think TMZ was shouting out to YOU?  :)[/size]<br /><br /><br />Halle Berry -- Rips CURLS on the Beach | TMZ.com<br /><br />5/29/2012 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />[size=14pt]HALLE BERRY <br />Rips CURLS on the Beach[/size]<br /><br />0529-halle-berry-olivir-pcn-3.jpg<br /><br /><br />Halle Berry went au naturel at the beach this weekend -- not in a topless way -- but in a badass 70s hairstyle kinda way.<br /><br />Halle and fiance Olivier Martinez took a romantic stroll ... and flashed her massive emerald engagement rock in Malibu.<br /><br />Halle's been very vocal about her desire to move to Olivier's native France ... partially to escape the paparazzi in Los Angeles -- but she looked pretty chill this weekend, sporting her curly 'do.<br /><br />Angela Davis would be proud.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=8pt]Yeahhh!, it does ring a BELL, ha![/size]
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    It could be a shout out to Curls and also to make us aware of what Angela Davis is doing.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1338389977:
    <br />oh, I cannot wait to see my nickname on TMZ  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: <br /><br />any idea Harvey how to make use of it  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />[size=13pt]mhh.... actually,this news is needless  and stupid (:fresse: ... as always,4 tmz!),but i think the word "curly" is a coincidence;i don't think it's connected 2 this forum's member. (i hope i'm wrong,obviously! if they had written a word concerning with this website,it would mean that we r observed and that we r on the right way)[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I believe we are observed. I am really amazed because we are observed by so many.....<br />I was once discussing some issues about ancient Egypt. The next day a picture of MJ from his video "Remember the time" appeared on the MJ facebook page. I was surprised and scared in a way. Don't exactly know who is observing us. But i must admit it's fun to receive messages from every where. You'll never know from where the next message is comming. Just keep watching. This is the most amazing experience we can ever witness. So many connecions, so many links, so many messages, so many clues. Michael you are amazing. I just love this hoax.<br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1338564991:
    <br />I believe we are observed. I am really amazed because we are observed by so many.....<br />I was once discussing some issues about ancient Egypt. The next day a picture of MJ from his video "Remember the time" appeared on the MJ facebook page. I was surprised and scared in a way. Don't exactly know who is observing us. But i must admit it's fun to receive messages from every where. You'll never know from where the next message is comming. Just keep watching. This is the most amazing experience we can ever witness. So many connecions, so many links, so many messages, so many clues. Michael you are amazing. I just love this hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />I know exactly what you are saying here diggy. I believe we are observed  and have seen similar things too.  Harvey definitely watches here. Hey Harvey....I thought Brittney told you to play nice?
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Just wondering from where the next message will come ! ! ! I hope not from CNN this time ! ! Otherwise I'll go shave my hair !    :Pulling_hair:  :Pulling_hair:  :Pulling_hair:<br />Okay, enough pulling ! !