Love From Indiana

AlwaysHeatherAlwaysHeather Posts: 32
edited May 2012 in Introduce yourself
:bearhug: Hi I am Heather. I am in Indiana. I have been a believer since 2010. Not sure of the month. I've learned a ton from the demonstration of Freedom. I owe Michael a lifetime of gratitude. Not only for what I've learned in the last 3 years but also over his lifetime. What he has taught me by watching him and studying what he has done and said. Thank you and I hope to get to know you soon. Always, Heath3r<br /><br />

Comments

• emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Hi Heather and welcome here among us! I hope you will feel happy and enjoy this place! :)
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Hi Heather and welcome! <br /><br />I hope you enjoy your stay.<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Hello Heather, welcome.<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome Heather! :)<br /><br />My favourite aunt's name is Heather, lol.<br /><br />Hope you enjoy the forum.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Welcome to the forum Heather
  • Just happen to see all the lovely repsonses thank you so much. I feel very welcomed. I appreciate your kindness. God bless you all.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    yo
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Welcome to the forum Heather!  I am looking forward to reading your posts and thoughts about things!  <br />I hope you enjoy it here!  Please don't hesitate to pm me if you have any questions about anything.<br />I will try to help in anyway I can : ) <br /><br />Blessings!
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Welcome Heather.  Enjoy yourself.  :beerchug:  What city are you from?
  • Hi Heather welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy the bumpy ride with us. Have you seen Jackson's family house in Gary??    :bearhug:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Hi Heather welcome here..  :bearhug:
  • Hey Heather, we're almost neighbors...I'm in Wisconsin. Welcome to the beloved family.
  • hi heather i never welcomed you when you joined up. must have missed that. but have been reading your posts. welcome to the pack.  :bearhug:
  • Hey Heather, if not to personal & nosey, how far are you from Gary? MJ's birthplace? or have you ever visited the home where he grew up? Just wondering if any hoaxers leave any clues or just signs to say we don't believe the "official death".
  • rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
    hi heather, how are you?<br />
  • :bearhug:<br /><br />Hello! I hope you enjoy the site, and welcome! This site is lovley so I don't think you'll find it hard to enjoy it  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=36pt]WELCOME![/size]
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
      Welcome Heather, hope you enjoy the forum. :bearhug: