What IF Conrad Murray is MJ

Comments

• julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1338589621:
    <br />@mjonmind...<br /><br />I really feel you are on to the right subject again. I have always thought that this Conrad Murray, just came out of no where, & ends up Michael Jackson's doctor was odd. How come there is no pictures of Conrad Murray with any of Michael's entourage of people? Not one photo of a guy that got sentenced to prison/jail for killing the king of pop, & not one leaked photo? I'm not buying it.<br /><br />Where is CR serving his sentence? Where's the "jailhouse photo"?<br />Where's all the patients of his? he was a cardio doctor. Where's his credientials? Where did he go to school? Who were his classmates in grade school, high school, college frat boys? Where are all the people who knew "the CR"? What about family? his parents? Have we ever heard from them? C'mon he "KILLED" the king of pop. <br /><br />Yikkkkeesss that Eddie Murphy as a fat woman, (in a sexy bikini) yiiiikkkkkeessss, there is no way I would've ever thought that was Eddie Murphy. That celelite looks down right authenic real. <br /><br />IF, & SAY IF, CR is Michael don't you think that Michael would have to coverup, change, conceal every possible vein, scar, shape of eyes, nose, hands, veins in the hands, add scars, change ear shape, the list is endless. <br /><br />If anything I feel Michael would have to add features, like scars, skin to areas, implants, cheeks, get rid of the dimple in the chin, those are all TELL TALE signs of "Michael Jackson". That's what the normal brain would be thinking. But us here looks for the "not so obvious" also.<br /><br />I really feel like the perfect disguise for Michael is being black' Really who's going to think that Michael Jackson is actually disguised as a black man? The mainstream media dinosours have been always making rude comments about "his tooooo many plastic surgies", & bleaching his skin to be white, who would think about Michael actually faking his death & living his life as a black man again. I think that's BRILLIANT!<br /><br />Again, I'm not saying that CR is Michael, but I can't find another explanation why CR magically came in Michael's life, not know how to do CPR, get sentenced to prison, not know where he is, & no pictures be leaked of him, can walk the beach & not have a soul around. I'm sorry it's not adding up.<br /><br />If he didn't, he knows there is endless photos of him in every possible pose that would be disected to death. Which is has been on this forum. We don't miss a clue, or we try not too miss a clue.<br /><br />I mean with technology, & remember Michael in Ghosts, c'mon people, he did it back then, & pulled it off. Men even have 6-pack abs added to their stomache cuz maybe they too lazy to work out to achieve that result, so hey lets just get an implant to look like 6-pack abs.<br /><br />So MJonmind......I'm with you on this one. it's always been in the back of mind, but I'm pretty good at listening to the other voices in my head, they seem to argue with one another....lol<br /><br />I'm glad you brought it up again. Because nothing of CR past or present adds up! <br /><br />Which also leads to the question......if we say the courtroom trial was a fake,  we're all the people in the courtroom identified as being "actors/actresses"? I know I have never saw a courtroom with sooo many stuffed animals..hahaha.<br /><br />I know the government even has "mock" courtrooms, they admit that.<br /><br />Just like Where's Waldo? <br />Where's Conrad Murray?<br />
    <br /><br />I actually do think the same as you since a long time! Remember how Michael liked the work of Eddie Murphy? And why? Because Eddie Murphy was one of the first to integrate one person who does all the main characters of one movie. Doing the nice one and the bad one. Michael did it in Ghost, the nice one and the bad one) and since we all think that ''Ghost'' is one of the main puzzle of this hoax, I do think that the most shocking thing would be that Michael play the man that is supposed to have kill him. If you think that Michael is doing a movie since the start, just think what could be the most surprising things after the BAM. Michael is a genius, and he has always been around geniuses. I think that today, we can do whatever we want with make up and prosthetic make up. And who is the king of make up? Rick Baker,and I do think that Rick Baker knows everything, and helps him with this since the beginning.  Michael said he wanted to innovate in movie and take it to the next level, I do think he is doing it right now.<br /><br />Also, you're right about Murray being nowhere before June 25th, cause today, with everything we have on the net, no one ever said that they knew Murray before the 2000' (his patients in court talked about 2000 and up), we don't have a single picture of him younger, except for the ID card of arrest (and it is not hard today to younger a person with photoshop, as they are able to make vanished kids older to find them). We have nothing on them. I did try in the past on google, and I tried with advanced search, and did a search from the 90's to June 24th 2009, and there was nothing on him, not a single thing on him, like he did not exist before. He is a doctor, so we were supposed to find something on him, but no, nada, nothing, zero. How weird is that!<br /><br />Besides, just saying, even the one who don't think that Michael could be Murray, you all think that would be an explosive idea if Michael would have thought to play the role of the bad guy! So if you think it IS a good idea and that you know Michael well, don't you think that it couldn't be a possibility!  And if Michael is Murray, we can definitely say that it was a fake court, cause just think. the man that was in court was reponsible for his own death, lol! <br /><br />And for the height? I met Michael in person, I am 5'6, and he was at least one head more than me, so near 5'11, so wearing shoes with integrated high heels inside the shoes would not be very difficult, I already heard before that this is something they can do in movies.<br /><br />A lot of time, I looked at Murray'eye's, and I felt something so familiar a lot of times, espicially when we saw him looking directly in the camera, or when in the NBC interview, he looked at the journalist, and he says ''Part 2'' (that stroke me as odd), I feel Michael in him, and I do think, that it is not for nothing. I have been watching his every moves, his way of talking, his gestures and his eyes for 29 years now, and I definitely tell you, this is something Michael would do, and I really do feel that Michael could be into that body... <br /><br />Remember, Annie are you ok....... Michael IS the Smooth Criminal, and I bet he knew already when he did that song!  :moonwalk_:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Great comments for both sides!<br /><br />Julia142, lovely post, thank you!<br />And I had the exact same feeling as I looked into Murray's eyes in court-- very familiar feeling.  I constantly kept thinking, what if we are looking live into Michael's eyes, and my heart would go bump!! :affraid: :icon_razz: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_confused:<br />
    on 1338625684:
    <br />
    on 1338621786:
    <br />I've always and will always have a small belief that Conrad is Michael in disguise. It's always been in the back of my mind :suspect:<br />
    <br />Exactly me!  And it's based on other things also--like his ability to perform the Mayor in Ghost, and DD on Larry King Live, and more.  It's funny to me that in the official movie world he was given such pathetic roles like his cameo appearances in Men in Black 2, and Miss Cast Away and the Island Girls.  As if he was so incapable, weak, and a has-been.  Even in the Murray documentary, Murray says how naive and like a child MJ was. If MJ is Murray, I doubt there is any actor who could act on this caliber. Like Thriller, Michael would have raised the bar so high again--never been done before. But that's a big IF... :icon_bounce:<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know but I think he did those roles, so people would not really know of what he is capable of. Remember, Sidney Lumet already said that he was a natural actor. <br /><br />And don'r forget also that in the past, Michael said that he did not like acting, but liked beLIEving, he said in an interview, that he wanted 'real life actors' and ''real life acts'' so that people would beLIEve what they see  in the movie. This interview he did, I think it was in Ebony, gave me the answer that he is doing a movie, the movie that will be the most movie ever watch in the whole history.  A movie, that will have been beLIEved by the whole world (well except for us, loool), so this is what I think is pioneering the movies. He did in the music and break barriers and records, and I do think that he will do the same in movie. Remember how he said to Geraldo.with a smile that hides something, ''I love the ARTS''...<br /><br />MJonmid, we have the same way of thinking, so don't feel like a fool, we are both in the same path!  ;D
    on 1340945385:
    <br />
    on 1338625684:
    <br />
    on 1338621786:
    <br />I've always and will always have a small belief that Conrad is Michael in disguise. It's always been in the back of my mind :suspect:<br />
    <br />Exactly me!  And it's based on other things also--like his ability to perform the Mayor in Ghost, and DD on Larry King Live, and more.  It's funny to me that in the official movie world he was given such pathetic roles like his cameo appearances in Men in Black 2, and Miss Cast Away and the Island Girls.  As if he was so incapable, weak, and a has-been.  Even in the Murray documentary, Murray says how naive and like a child MJ was. If MJ is Murray, I doubt there is any actor who could act on this caliber. Like Thriller, Michael would have raised the bar so high again--never been done before. But that's a big IF... :icon_bounce:<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know but I think he did those roles, so people would not really know of what he is capable of. Remember, Sidney Lumet already said that he was a natural actor. <br /><br />And don'r forget also that in the past, Michael said that he did not like acting, but liked beLIEving, he said in an interview, that he wanted 'real life actors' and ''real life acts'' so that people would beLIEve what they see  in the movie. This interview he did, I think it was in Ebony, gave me the answer that he is doing a movie, the movie that will be the most movie ever watch in the whole history.  A movie, that will have been beLIEved by the whole world (well except for us, loool), so this is what I think is pioneering the movies. He did in the music and break barriers and records, and I do think that he will do the same in movie. Remember how he said to Geraldo.with a smile that hides something, ''I love the ARTS''...<br /><br />MJonmid, we have the same way of thinking, so don't feel like a fool, we are both in the same path!  ;D<br />
    <<br /><br />Foun the interview I was speaking, here it is:<br /><br />Ebony Magazin December 1984:<br /><br /><br />EBONY: Both Tatum and Brooke are fine actresses. You did all right in The Wiz. What’s in the future for you now in films? <br />MICHAEL: I’m very excited about a lot of things that I want to do and that I’m going to do in films and things. I really can’t wait….Since The Wiz, incredible offers have come to me, things that are still in the making. <br />EBONY: You once said that you will be careful about choosing your next role so that you won’t be typecast anymore. You said that since The Wiz, some people<br />still call you Scarecrow because of that character role you played.<br /><br />MICHAEL: Whatever role you play, people link it with your personality. But it’s acting. You’re portraying another person….I wish it wasn’t called acting because I don’t really like actors. I mean, the word acting. <br />EBONY: Please elaborate. <br />MICHAEL: I don’t think acting should be acting. Acting, if you’re acting, you’re imitating realism. You should create realism. It should be called believing. You see, I<br />always was against it when I thought about acting. I don’t want to see an actor. I want to see a believer. I don’t want to see anybody that’s gonna imitate the truths. It’s not real then. I want to see a person that’s gonna believe the truth….That’s when you move an audience.<br />EBONY: What kind of questions do you wish you would be asked but nobody ever asks you? <br />MICHAEL: That’s a good question. Probably about children or writing, or what I just talked about….You don’t make a better world of minds and things when people<br />put the wrong things in their lyrics and give the wrong views on stage and everything. It’s just so important and I think this can lead so many people astray, because an artist can be built up so big in his career that this could change the whole world by what he does and thinks. They’ll listen to him before the President or any of these big politicians. You have to be careful. They could change these peoples’ way of life by what they say and do. That’s why it’s important to give off love vibes and that’s why I love what I do….When Marvin Gaye put out the album, What’s Going On, so many Blacks as well as Whites - but mainly Blacks-were educated. ‘Wake up. What’s going on? Wake up.’ I mean the ones that don’t watch the news, don’t read the papers to<br />really dig in the depths of humanism. What’s going on? Wake up.<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @MjonMind & Julia142:  :beerchug: your last posts from the last 2 pages are AWESOME !!  :th_bravo: :th_bravo:<br /><br />Julia, maybe you create some videos on this subject!! :icon_e_wink:
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]could murray be eddie murphy (or another actor?) in disguise? that could be the reason y we can't find any picture/skool friend/parent of him! his face could be only a mask....[/size] <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
    on 1340975308:
    <br />[size=12pt]could murray be eddie murphy (or another actor?) in disguise? that could be the reason y we can't find any picture/skool friend/parent of him! his face could be only a mask....[/size] <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />If another actor could do "the job" (role ) of Murray , then why take such efforts to disguise themselves as a man whom nobody knew before the hoax anyway? Why not just take a simple actor and give him the role?<br />If Murray is a disguise, then it's Michael behind him. I see no purpose in putting someone else than Michael in a Murray disguise.<br /><br />Plus what Michael wants to achieve through this disguise is to make the world understand what he's been through during all those absurd trials "they" framed him of! <br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1340946447:
    <br />
    on 1340945385:
    <br />
    on 1338625684:
    <br />
    on 1338621786:
    <br /><br />I don't know but I think he did those roles, so people would not really know of what he is capable of. Remember, Sidney Lumet already said that he was a natural actor. <br /><br />And don'r forget also that in the past, Michael said that he did not like acting, but liked beLIEving, he said in an interview, that he wanted 'real life actors' and ''real life acts'' so that people would beLIEve what they see  in the movie. This interview he did, I think it was in Ebony, gave me the answer that he is doing a movie, the movie that will be the most movie ever watch in the whole history.  A movie, that will have been beLIEved by the whole world (well except for us, loool), so this is what I think is pioneering the movies. He did in the music and break barriers and records, and I do think that he will do the same in movie. Remember how he said to Geraldo.with a smile that hides something, ''I love the ARTS''...<br /><br />MJonmid, we have the same way of thinking, so don't feel like a fool, we are both in the same path!  ;D<br />
    <<br /><br />Foun the interview I was speaking, here it is:<br /><br />Ebony Magazin December 1984:<br /><br /><br />EBONY: Both Tatum and Brooke are fine actresses. You did all right in The Wiz. What’s in the future for you now in films? <br />MICHAEL: I’m very excited about a lot of things that I want to do and that I’m going to do in films and things. I really can’t wait….Since The Wiz, incredible offers have come to me, things that are still in the making. <br />EBONY: You once said that you will be careful about choosing your next role so that you won’t be typecast anymore. You said that since The Wiz, some people<br />still call you Scarecrow because of that character role you played.<br /><br />MICHAEL: Whatever role you play, people link it with your personality. But it’s acting. You’re portraying another person….I wish it wasn’t called acting because I don’t really like actors. I mean, the word acting. <br />EBONY: Please elaborate. <br />MICHAEL: I don’t think acting should be acting. Acting, if you’re acting, you’re imitating realism. You should create realism. It should be called believing. You see, I<br />always was against it when I thought about acting. I don’t want to see an actor. I want to see a believer. I don’t want to see anybody that’s gonna imitate the truths. It’s not real then. I want to see a person that’s gonna believe the truth….That’s when you move an audience.<br />EBONY: What kind of questions do you wish you would be asked but nobody ever asks you? <br />MICHAEL: That’s a good question. Probably about children or writing, or what I just talked about….You don’t make a better world of minds and things when people<br />put the wrong things in their lyrics and give the wrong views on stage and everything. It’s just so important and I think this can lead so many people astray, because an artist can be built up so big in his career that this could change the whole world by what he does and thinks. They’ll listen to him before the President or any of these big politicians. You have to be careful. They could change these peoples’ way of life by what they say and do. That’s why it’s important to give off love vibes and that’s why I love what I do….When Marvin Gaye put out the album, What’s Going On, so many Blacks as well as Whites - but mainly Blacks-were educated. ‘Wake up. What’s going on? Wake up.’ I mean the ones that don’t watch the news, don’t read the papers to<br />really dig in the depths of humanism. What’s going on? Wake up.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />This is an amazing interview......thank you so much for posting it! I love the line, "I want to see a believer."........<br />here we are Michael : )<br />I bolded the last portion because I think it's an essence of his true character and understanding of his talents.  If more of Hollywood would have this view, it would already be that better world.  The fact that people do follow the words and actions of their favorite stars is a dangerous thing.....sometimes.  I say this only because if you look at Hollywood as a whole....it's degrading to society.....what we call entertainment is full of violence and sex.  Of course, not all films, videos, songs are that...there are plenty of great artists out there.  However, the negatives can out-weigh the positives with dire consequences for the minds of our youth in particular.  Girls who have poor self-esteem because they are not a size zero, guys that think it's OK to be violent, couples that divorce just because they can, kids that are so jaded they don't believe in fairy-tales anymore...the list goes on and on.  The latest movie to be released is a good example, ironically named, Magic Mike.<br />It's about a guy who strips...apparently really well......all beefcake.  He's torn between having a fantasy life and having found love.  Teenage girls are going crazy, married women are going crazy....heck gay guys are going crazy........now, please don't think me a prude.  I am not.  I just have a more dignified approach to being entertained.  All this comes back to exactly what Michael was saying in the interview.  Actors are in a powerful position to make a change for a better society.  Placing morals and values beneath the almighty dollar is rampant.  Sex sells.....it's like cheating at Scrabble....it's the easy way to formulate a story...just include hot guys, hot gals.  It's far more difficult to rely upon the imagination to be entertained or to extend a positive message.  For all the good that Hollywood has done over the years, it's done more damage, I am afraid.  It holds a powerful sword....and knows full well how to use it.  The funny thing is, a "G" rated movie is fairly non-existent these days.....so we move to "PG".....still a "PG" will often times outdo the "R" in grossing revenue.  Yet, Hollywood still churns out the violence, the sex....for that quick buck.  Well.....we all know what rhymes with buck.  <br /><br />Great, great article...thank you again for posting it.  What a great glimpse into the mind of a wonderful genius.....such a gift.  <br />Blessings Always!<br /><br />PS><br />And, no...I won't be seeing Magic Mike......I was asked last night by two really good friends if I wanted to go tonight.  I told them no thanks........
    on 1340976337:
    <br />If another actor could do "the job" (role ) of Murray , then why take such efforts to disguise themselves as a man whom nobody knew before the hoax anyway? Why not just take a simple actor and give him the role?<br />If Murray is a disguise, then it's Michael behind him. I see no purpose in putting someone else than Michael in a Murray disguise.Plus what Michael wants to achieve through this disguise is to make the world understand what he's been through during all those absurd trials "they" framed him of!
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]in my opinion,the reason could be simple:if mj had used an actor without disguising,we could have known him/have looked 4 his past (pictures,friends). but this is only an hypotesis... moreover,we can't understand the reason y mike has used an actor/himself in disguise 4 this role;we can find many hypotesis of plans,reasons,etc... murray could impersonate mj,or could be only a character 4 making us understand many thongs that have happened in mj's life and so on.[/size] <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    I was playing with a program top two Murray (same pic) and the bottom 2 of Michael, one from around thriller time and one from a court hearing I think<br /><br />I'm not so sure about them looking the same, VERY similar, but my eyes are never that good at this kind of thing <br />eyes.jpg<br /><br />was looking around on youtube and I haven't got much time at the moment to look back on this thread to see if someone has put this video since it was done October 2009 the chances are it's been shown before but still very interesting. <br />
    <br /><br />Off to chase some very naughty bunny's and bed, have a good day to those on the other side of the world!
    on 1340981848:
    <br />I was playing with a program top two Murray (same pic) and the bottom 2 of Michael, one from around thriller time and one from a court hearing I think<br /><br />I'm not so sure about them looking the same, VERY similar, but my eyes are never that good at this kind of thing <br />eyes.jpg
    <br /><br /><br />
    on 1340976337:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]oh my god! these eyes..... [/size]  :errrr:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Murray's eyes are to close to one another, that is the only thing that throws me off. Other than that he could probably pull it off. It's Hollyweird after all. If Jolie can be a dude, MJ could be Murray. It's just the distance between the eyes that seems to be off.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1340997718:
    <br />Murray's eyes are to close to one another, that is the only thing that throws me off. Other than that he could probably pull it off. It's Hollyweird after all. If Jolie can be a dude, MJ could be Murray. It's just the distance between the eyes that seems to be off.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]souza,maybe,u'r right,but,remember,that a distance between 2 eyes can seem different when make up has been used on them! i don't know whether those eyes belong 2 the same person,but,looking at them,i can say that it could be not impossible.....[/size] <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1340998293:
    <br />
    on 1340997718:
    <br />Murray's eyes are to close to one another, that is the only thing that throws me off. Other than that he could probably pull it off. It's Hollyweird after all. If Jolie can be a dude, MJ could be Murray. It's just the distance between the eyes that seems to be off.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]souza,maybe,u'r right,but,remember,that a distance between 2 eyes can seem different when make up has been used on them! i don't know whether those eyes belong 2 the same person,but,looking at them,i can say that it could be not impossible.....[/size] <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Sure, make up can do a lot, but it can't literally move your eyes. Don't think I didn't pull the two in Photoshop already back in '09.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1340998549:
    <br />Sure, make up can do a lot, but it can't literally move your eyes. Don't think I didn't pull the two in Photoshop already back in '09.
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]and so.... if u've pull the eyes in photoshop and u've seen the difference with the eyes distance,then we can definitively say that murray and mj r not the same person  :'( it's a proof! what a pity! i liked 2 think mj=murray.[/size] <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1340997718:
    <br /><br />Plus if you stare at Murray's eyes you can perfectly notice that the iris of Murray's left eye is towards up however the iris of his right eye is placed in the middle of the eye (sorry I can't explain it better, hope you understand it).
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    when I was messing with the photos in a makeup program, I noticed that the eyes are the same space apart, the nose aligns but Murrays eyes are smaller, much smaller however can't find any  of Michael without glasses and looking straight on and recent, i think that does change the features as we see them because they aren't straight on. <br /> I don't like pictures taken of me straight on i look terrible so I turn my head slightly to one side, so definitely makes a difference to how you look. I might stop trying to find one of Michael looking straight on and concentrate on looking for one of Murray looking the same angle, can't be that hard.<br /><br /> I can't get a good high quality picture of Murray that when I zoom in it becomes blurry with pixels anyone found a picture of Murray in High resolution and good quality?
    on 1340998549:
    <br />Sure, make up can do a lot, but it can't literally move your eyes. Don't think I didn't pull the two in Photoshop already back in '09.
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]and so.... if u've pull the eyes in photoshop and u've seen the difference with the eyes distance,then we can definitively say that murray and mj r not the same person  :'( it's a proof! what a pity! i liked 2 think mj=murray. souza,y don't u try 2 do the same work (photoshop) with jermy's eyes?  :icon_mrgreen:[/size] <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1340981848:
    <br />I was playing with a program top two Murray (same pic) and the bottom 2 of Michael, one from around thriller time and one from a court hearing I think<br /><br />eyes.jpg<br />
    <br />Thanks so much for doing this! It helps the discussion a lot! The similarity is close enough for me to continue to pursue this, and not rule out the possibility.<br />
    yes, this eyes-montage is great! thanks @ leilani81 !!
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1340937615:
    <br />
    on 1340928016:
    <br />I use to think it couldn't be possible CM being MJ due to the eyes, the height, and other little things but after seeing the two pictures above and seeing the latest speach by Murray it gave me pause to think, I was searching for images of both men last night and i found it not easy to find one where i would compare and morph, when i found a good angled one exact to Murray pictures MJ most always had his glasses on. <br /><br />because fans can tell MJ a lot, could he have worn the mask and glasses more often so it would be harder to see the likeness when it came to this point? it's just a thought only.<br /><br />I saw some of Mj's younger images and I looked at the eyes, they don't look at deep as they did when the Vitiligo effecting his face and then his eyes became more and more deep. So as dr murray would his eyes stand out as they have done for the last 2 decades?images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLj_UYInNTFuT2Ez7f1gmpXL75j6c53b_-GwLeqtImdMzASBvc7w images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkBZEEoTSV8Ubyw-Q6rEcV3v9579ogVc61S7AFgRS-h0MdCyav9g<br /><br />These are just thoughts, passing ones and wanted to see what others thought, I may not have said this properly since I have difficulties putting thoughts down on paper/to other people. So i mean no offense with this at all.<br />
    <br />eyecomparison.jpg<br /><br />what about this? is there something there or are we reaching.<br />
    <br /><br />who is that guy in the grey and white picture? that looks like a much younger version of conrad murray...where did you find it?
    on 1340981848:
    <br />I was playing with a program top two Murray (same pic) and the bottom 2 of Michael, one from around thriller time and one from a court hearing I think<br /><br />I'm not so sure about them looking the same, VERY similar, but my eyes are never that good at this kind of thing <br />eyes.jpg<br /><br />was looking around on youtube and I haven't got much time at the moment to look back on this thread to see if someone has put this video since it was done October 2009 the chances are it's been shown before but still very interesting. <br />
    <br /><br />Off to chase some very naughty bunny's and bed, have a good day to those on the other side of the world!<br />
    <br /><br />those eyes on the 3rd row looks too much like dave dave's eyes.
    f22da424.png<br /><br />turn your head sideways to the right to look at LKL dave dave's eyes. and it's just something that sticks out to me..when "dave dave" said "caused all this", that sounded like mj...makes me really think it's him. even his eyebrows look like mj's eyebrows..they're really barely there...you can hardly see his eyebrows..but i can see the same shape and everything.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1341118777:
    <br />f22da424.png<br /><br />turn your head sideways to the right to look at LKL dave dave's eyes. and it's just something that sticks out to me..when "dave dave" said "caused all this", that sounded like mj...makes me really think it's him. even his eyebrows look like mj's eyebrows..they're really barely there...you can hardly see his eyebrows..but i can see the same shape and everything.<br />
    <br /><br />That smaller pic of Dave Dave's eyes reminds me of the mayor's eyes in Ghosts, LOL.
  • @Chicana - that picture is of a "supposed" younger Murray.<br /><br />MJ can change height!!<br /><br />I remember this discussion before and even though I can't find what I was looking for this thread that I posted the link to was interesting when it came to this subject.<br /><br />I've thought for a long time that Sidney Pointier (sp?) could be Murray. They have the same build, same height, and Sidney is a great actor. But Michael seems logical too if this is a movie. The thing that trips me up about Murray is that beLIEvers researched Murray's medical license and found it to be legit. If he were a made up character how can there be a license?<br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />PS - Dave Dave is what first caught my attention as a non-beLIEver. I noticed the eyes right away and then the phrasing of his sentences. To this day I believe that was Michael. Dave Dave on LKL is what got me searching for the truth.<br /><br />