What IF Conrad Murray is MJ

Comments

• leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1341119980:
    <br />@Chicana - that picture is of a "supposed" younger Murray.<br /><br />MJ can change height!!<br /><br />I remember this discussion before and even though I can't find what I was looking for this thread that I posted the link to was interesting when it came to this subject.<br /><br />I've thought for a long time that Sidney Pointier (sp?) could be Murray. They have the same build, same height, and Sidney is a great actor. But Michael seems logical too if this is a movie. The thing that trips me up about Murray is that beLIEvers researched Murray's medical license and found it to be legit. If he were a made up character how can there be a license?<br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />PS - Dave Dave is what first caught my attention as a non-beLIEver. I noticed the eyes right away and then the phrasing of his sentences. To this day I believe that was Michael. Dave Dave on LKL is what got me searching for the truth.<br />
    <br /><br />The medical License though starts he was born in 1958, Conrad Robert Murray in the trial and now giving us these lovely videos was born in 1953. It says it was suspended due the verdict of manslaughter. I've been wondering if something could be added to the database and not be real, after all Murray isn't running around practising medicine, it's suspended. What harm could there be to put person in saying they have a medical license which ultimately they can not use anyways because it's suspended?  his license as of this moment is as legitamate to use as a child having a toy sherif badge, neither can legally be used.
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    Just the fact that Murray has no "past" doesn´t convince me CM is MJ.<br />Maybe I´ve watched too many spy movies but I´m sure, if Murray is into any CIA thing or sth, they are able to remove all personal dates.<br /><br />And I´m with you voice, Dave Dave on LKL is what convinced me either. When I saw his vid I just fell off my chair.<br />I never had such a reaction while watching CM.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    what I find suspicious is the lack of any good high quality images of Dave Dave on Larry king and no good high qaulity footage of Murray in pictures, ones that you can really zoom in on. The selection of images are very limited. <br /><br />I'm more certain Dave Dave on larry king is Michael than Murray being Michael, i just don't know either way with Murray, some things match and then logical creeps in and then i think "maybe not" but logic really has no part is this at all. i just want one really good image of Murray it seems impossible <br /><br /><br />*edit* adding pic back in, various changes in a persons eyes<br />eyezlotsofeyes.jpg
    on 1341128840:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />so the connection has been made with the pink but what does it mean? what is the message behind the pink? pointing it out that it's a hoax? or is there something more to it?<br /><br />
  • on 1340945385:
    <br /><br />And don'r forget also that in the past, Michael said that he did not like acting, but liked beLIEving, he said in an interview, that he wanted 'real life actors' and ''real life acts'' so that people would beLIEve what they see  in the movie. This interview he did, I think it was in Ebony, gave me the answer that he is doing a movie, the movie that will be the most movie ever watch in the whole history.  A movie, that will have been beLIEved by the whole world (well except for us, loool), so this is what I think is pioneering the movies. He did in the music and break barriers and records, and I do think that he will do the same in movie. Remember how he said to Geraldo.with a smile that hides something, ''I love the ARTS''...
    <br /><br /><br />
    Remember how he said to Geraldo.with a smile that hides something, ''I love the ARTS''..
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Yes, I remember this interview, thank you for bringing this up. It is a great and open interview in which Michael shares his passion about directing and film making, with emphasis on creation and imo it gives a glimpse of Michael's amazing ideas and plans for movies, and I believe they will be innovative, groundbreaking and ART beyond borders. <br />Inspite of all the great posts and rather convincing theories here, I still have doubts of MJ being CM (because of the eyes), though I have an open mind and EVERYTHING is possible in hoax and movie perspectives. <br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br />
    ALL Michael Jackson Vibe Interview<br /><br />I like that site it gives you a run down of what's said in the interviews, I have noticed in some there is missing parts but for the most part it's pretty good, especially if you want to bring up a certain part of the interview :)
    030.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson is ALIVE - PINK Panther disguise (DR Murray) - YouTube<br /><br /><br />
    on 1341131289:
    <br />[size=14pt]so the connection has been made with the pink but what does it mean? what is the message behind the pink? pointing it out that it's a hoax? or is there something more to it?[/size]
    <br /><br />I am not very good when it comes to explaining my montages. I simply think the images speak for themselves. Anyone trying to transfer them into words would fail, me included!<br /><br />I can only tell you this: taking into account EVERYTHING that I saw, listened, watched, I came to the conclusion that just like in the "Black and White" video, where at the end Michael transforms into a black panther, when he started to plan the hoax he thought of disguising himself into a black man.... who would of think that it could be him?? All the ignorant people who think he's a racist because he "made himself look whiter", most of them have no idea he suffered from vitiligo and even if they know about it, they choose to ignore that and still prefer to believe that he wanted to be white!<br />Ok so Michael chose to "play" again with the meaning of black and white, him - white now, turning black again (through Murray disguise) --->> Murray symbolizes the black panther at the end of the "Black and White" video!! I guess you all  saw the dozens of hoax-videos explaining the strong symbolism of that video, especially the Black Panther-dance at the end of it!! <br />In short: Michael's fight against the system, against the racism, against the "Royals", the elite, the Illuminati!!<br /><br />Here's one of those videos<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Now what's up with the PINK??<br />What a better analogy than the PINK panther! and the detective movie 'The RETURN of the PINK panther" to suggest to his fans, his believers that he's still ALIVE and that we need to turn ourselves into 'small" detectives - Clouseau in order to understand him and his hoax! Michael included us in this hoax! He even found us a disguise too in order to play with him in his movie! We are disguised as detective Clouseau lolll waiting for his Return, the Pink panther's return!<br /><br />If Murray was for real Michael's killer, why would Michael's mother and brothers wear PINK, just like the murderer of their brother and son??<br />Instead, if we look at it as Murray being Michael in disguise, we can see that in fact they assort their clothes in order to show their support for Michael and his pink panther disguise.<br /><br />I did a lot of talking here ^^ I hope i could make some more sense about what I had in mind when doing those montages and this video above ^^<br /><br /><br />I think I'd better let you take a look at these photos to visualize it all. Photos are best "speakers" loll<br /><br /><br />005a.jpg<br /><br />009a.jpg<br /><br />005.jpg <br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]They are all BLACK/PINK  Panthers in this , helping Michael to achieve his goal!<br />They fight for a common goal![/size]<br /><br />011.jpg<br /><br />021wew.jpg<br /><br />027.jpg<br /><br />028hoh.jpg<br /><br />029.jpg<br /><br />031.jpg<br /><br />princejame.jpg<br />
    on 1341156646:
    <br />030.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson is ALIVE - PINK Panther disguise (DR Murray) - YouTube<br /><br /><br />
    on 1341131289:
    <br />[size=14pt]so the connection has been made with the pink but what does it mean? what is the message behind the pink? pointing it out that it's a hoax? or is there something more to it?[/size]
    <br /><br />I am not very good when it comes to explaining my montages. I simply think the images speak for themselves. Anyone trying to transfer them into words would fail, me included!<br /><br />I can only tell you this: taking into account EVERYTHING that I saw, listened, watched, I came to the conclusion that just like in the "Black and White" video, where at the end Michael transforms into a black panther, when he started to plan the hoax he thought of disguising himself into a black man.... who would of think that it could be him?? All the ignorant people who think he's a racist because he "made himself look whiter", most of them have no idea he suffered from vitiligo and even if they know about it, they choose to ignore that and still prefer to believe that he wanted to be white!<br />Ok so Michael chose to "play" again with the meaning of black and white, him - white now, turning black again (through Murray disguise) --->> Murray symbolizes the black panther at the end of the "Black and White" video!! I guess you all  saw the dozens of hoax-videos explaining the strong symbolism of that video, especially the Black Panther-dance at the end of it!! <br />In short: Michael's fight against the system, against the racism, against the "Royals", the elite, the Illuminati!!<br /><br />Here's one of those videos<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Now what's up with the PINK??<br />What a better analogy than the PINK panther! and the detective movie 'The RETURN of the PINK panther" to suggest to his fans, his believers that he's still ALIVE and that we need to turn ourselves into 'small" detectives - Clouseau in order to understand him and his hoax! Michael included us in this hoax! He even found us a disguise too in order to play with him in his movie! We are disguised as detective Clouseau lolll waiting for his Return, the Pink panther's return!<br /><br />If Murray was for real Michael's killer, why would Michael's mother and brothers wear PINK, just like the murderer of their brother and son??<br />Instead, if we look at it as Murray being Michael in disguise, we can see that in fact they assort their clothes in order to show their support for Michael and his pink panther disguise.<br /><br />I did a lot of talking here ^^ I hope i could make some more sense about what I had in mind when doing those montages and this video above ^^<br /><br /><br />I think I'd better let you take a look at these photos to visualize it all. Photos are best "speakers" loll<br /><br /><br />005a.jpg<br /><br />009a.jpg<br /><br />005.jpg <br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]They are all BLACK/PINK  Panthers in this , helping Michael to achieve his goal!<br />They fight for a common goal![/size]<br /><br />011.jpg<br /><br />021wew.jpg<br /><br />027.jpg<br /><br />028hoh.jpg<br /><br />029.jpg<br /><br />031.jpg<br /><br />princejame.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Ahhh, gotcha, now i'm with you... I thought that we are playing the role of detective Clouseau too it makes sense what you've said, I noticed a lot of pink panther connections with fronts posts and the teddy in the court room but I never noticed the rest of the pink, I went and watched the move to see why there was a lot of pink panther being mentioned, I noticed a lot of connections to Mj in the movie its self, I laughed out loud at the zorro mask part, and then when tornado is found dead and detective Clouseau  doesn't believe the tornado is dead and the dna came in that it matched and then the non believers shunned him, and he turned out to be correct.. made me laugh too, I didn't know what to think about the whole tornado turning out to be a woman, I contemplated maybe Michael was in disguise as a woman LOL.. but... after reading your post... Now it could mean his in diguise as the oppersite in color instead instead of gender.  <br /><br />and then your connections... they make perfect sense to me now :D thanks! I have seen these pink connections several times and I scratched my head because I couldn't find the purpose of them.
    @leilani81: thank you for your feedback and letting me know that I managed to pass the message clearly!<br />I was starting to wonder... because I received a lot of question marks and negative replies on FB too. It seems I really need to do some written explanation , too. I simply thought the pictures speak for themselves. At least to me! loll at least the way I visualize them...<br /><br /><br /><br />@leilani81: Regarding your montage from above ^^ with several pair of eyes comparison. you asked if we can tell which ones belong to the same person. i think it's very hard, if almost impossible to distinguish or to find similarities between those eyes. <br />There are 2 reasons:<br />1. They are female eyes, with different make-up (eye contour) - which completely changes them.<br />2. you cannot distinguish between the eyes of people whose face you've never seen... or you never seen the expression in their eyes at various times/situations.<br /><br />I think every fan has been fascinated with Michael's beautiful intense eyes.<br />I know we cannot be 100% sure that Murray = Michael, but there's always been something Michael-ish about Murray's eyes...or at least the way he looked sometimes towards the cameras!!<br />Sometimes his eyes don't seem to be Michael's, but sometimes they are almost exactly like his eyes!<br />I think make-up can do wonders!! they could have covered the corners of his eyes with fake skin stuck around the eyes to make them look smaller than Michael's or change their shape, make them look rounder... I think eye-contacts might have been used to at times... maybe at specific hoax-moments, they left the eyes with no amount of make-up, just for us to be able to recognize him!! and other times, they stressed the male-up more to hide the resemblance and create confusion!!<br />The height-differences can be faked too.<br />ANYTHING can be done with nowadays technology!!
    on 1341161221:
    <br />@leilani81: thank you for your feedback and letting me know that I managed to pass the message clearly!<br />I was starting to wonder... because I received a lot of question marks and negative replies on FB too. It seems I really need to do some written explanation , too. I simply thought the pictures speak for themselves. At least to me! loll at least the way I visualize them...<br /><br /><br /><br />@leilani81: Regarding your montage from above ^^ with several pair of eyes comparison. you asked if we can tell which ones belong to the same person. i think it's very hard, if almost impossible to distinguish or to find similarities between those eyes. <br />There are 2 reasons:<br />1. They are female eyes, with different make-up (eye contour) - which completely changes them.<br />2. you cannot distinguish between the eyes of people whose face you've never seen... or you never seen the expression in their eyes at various times/situations.<br /><br />I think every fan has been fascinated with Michael's beautiful intense eyes.<br />I know we cannot be 100% sure that Murray = Michael, but there's always been something Michael-ish about Murray's eyes...or at least the way he looked sometimes towards the cameras!!<br />Sometimes his eyes don't seem to be Michael's, but sometimes they are almost exactly like his eyes!<br />I think make-up can do wonders!! they could have covered the corners of his eyes with fake skin stuck around the eyes to make them look smaller than Michael's or change their shape, make them look rounder... I think eye-contacts might have been used to at times... maybe at specific hoax-moments, they left the eyes with no amount of make-up, just for us to be able to recognize him!! and other times, they stressed the male-up more to hide the resemblance and create confusion!!<br />The height-differences can be faked too.<br />ANYTHING can be done with nowadays technology!!<br />
    <br /><br />Doh, I removed the picture not realizing anyone had replied to them. They were all my eyes :P I was trying to pick a profile picture for here and realized that my eyes changed a lot and thought about murrays eyes being smaller from my perspective and saw that in a couple of photos my eyes were round (naturally) and in others they were more narrow with the use of eye liner being used from corner to corner, so wanted to see if people could establish if they were the same or not, of course one set of my eyes were pre freedom so they were very lacking in life but all the more reason I thought to add them.  <br />I think in the end the result I was trying to show is the what you've just explained perfectly :D
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @SIM......<br />Your new avatar and sig are awesome!<br /> :-*<br /><br />Your PINK montage/info is truly amazing.  I have said a million times.....you're an artist with these.  <br />Thank you for all you do.......<br /><br />@leilani81....you have had really great posts with great thoughts...thank you for sharing them : ) <br /><br />Blessings Always<br /><br /><br />
    @Wishy : aww! Thank you sis' ! I was sure you would love them  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Well if I am an artist, as you say loll then I am the product of Michael Jackson death hoax! He's been my inspiration all along!!<br /><br /><br />I agree with you, @leilani81 has made some interesting posts! Go on like this, you shouldn't have deleted your eyes-montage, it was interesting. So that was all your eyes? Interesting!! At least 2 of them seemed to be a different person! I just noticed you placed a photo of yourself in the avatar, nice to meet you! pretty girl!
    [size=14pt]"You Remind Me Of A Black Panther" Michael Jackson [/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />" Twitter - [size=18pt]TheMJAP  [/size]- TheMJAcademiaProject's channel - YouTube<br />[size=12pt]An academic analysis of the greatest catalogue of the modern pop-era.[/size]<br />On the 20th Anniversary of the worldwide premiere of 'Black or White'<br /><br />1. "You Remind Me Of A Black Panther"<br /><br />Part One  - On [size=12pt]14 November [/size]1991 the music video for Michael Jackson's new single, 'Black Or White', was premiered. The film was the most anticipated music video of all time and was televised simultaneously on MTV, VH1, BET, Fox and on channels around the world.<br />The musical portion of the film begins with a suburban, white father being transported to Africa. Michael Jackson is introduced, dancing among native Zulus."<br />____________________________________________________________________<br /><br /><br />Interesting! Conrad Murray's verdict was given on November 7th,  2011.<br />This YT channel was created on November 12th, 2011 ( notice, age 53) and started posting on November 13th, 2011.<br /><br /><br />2. "Some Things In Life They Just Don't Want To See" Michael Jackson <br /><br />Part Two - Following the events of 1993, Michael Jackson's life and career headed into freefall as he was threatened with the loss of his liberty, his legacy and his place in history. It was at this moment that he chose to channel the anger and upset that he felt from the numerous false accusations and allegations levelled at him into his music and into his films.<br /><br />Where his previous work had referred to his political beliefs and affiliations obliquely, Jackson's HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I project was much more explicit.<br />
'The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy'. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr."<br /><br />
    <br /><br />____________________________________________________________________<br /><br /><br />3. "As Jacked As It Sounds, The Whole System Sucks!"<br /><br />Part Three - Michael Jackson's response to the 1993 allegations took it's shape in the form of the 1995 double-album, HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I. Disc One was a greatest hits compilation. Disc Two however, was a new album full of songs presenting Jackson's take on every single aspect of the case.<br />From his feelings towards his accusers to his feelings towards the media and even down to the details of the settlement of the case.<br /><br />The release of the album was trailed around the world with a short-film which drew further controversy for it's haunting parallels of the Adolf Hitler Nazi propaganda film, Triumph of the Will.<br />"If you hear a lie often enough you believe it." Michael Jackson
"If you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth." Joseph Goebbels (Adolf Hitler's Nazi propaganda minister)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />"As Jacked As It Sounds, The Whole System Sucks!" Michael Jackson | Chapter Two - YouTube<br /><br />____________________________________________________________________<br /><br />4. "To Lie And Shame The Race"<br /><br />Recommended reading:<br /><br />- Unforgivable Blackness: The Rise and Fall of Jack Johnson by Geoffrey C. Ward (2004).<br />- Muhammad Ali: His Life and Times by Thomas Hauser (1992).<br />- Huey P. Newton: The Radical Theorist By Judson L. Jeffries (2002).<br /><br />Part Four - Michael Jackson's adult career was sabotaged whilst at its absolute zenith. Jackson, himself, believed that he was the latest victim of a racist system that had claimed numerous black luminaries before him.<br /><br />In a radio interview with the Reverend Jesse Jackson, conducted in the midst of his 2005 trial, Jackson named some of his fellow 'black luminaries' -- Jack Johnson, Nelson Mandela, Jesse Owens and Muhammad Ali. By doing so Jackson put himself into historical context with unerring accuracy.<br /><br />"I have been the object of lies and propaganda by powerful reactionary groups who, by their influence and by the aid of America's yellow press, have created an unhealthy atmosphere in which liberal-minded individuals can be singled out and persecuted."<br />Charlie Chaplin<br />After being investigated under the Mann Act in 1944<br /><br />
    <br /><br />"To Lie And Shame The Race" Michael Jackson | Jack. Michael. Muhammad. Chapter Two - YouTube
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Simpa and Leilani81, great posts and work!  I believe it's there, just not easily found on the surface.  Once your eyes are opened to the possibility, faith grows!  Simpa, you explained the "pink" better to aid your montages, sufficiently.<br />So !!!  Eyes--done!  Clever toying/hinting with us in words and colors--done!  We got ya Michael!  It's time to move to the next level.<br /><br />I was wondering if some real digging could be done in what could be done in cinematic tools for increasing Murray's height.<br />THAT is the final challenge, frontier!  I believe he deliberately chose height as advanced trickery to forever make his disguise unrecognized or believed by his most devout fans.  We can do it!  Are there other movies that have done this besides Lord of the Rings. I know way back I posted some videos of the behind-the-scene techniques used for Gandalf and the hobbits. But I don't have time now. That movie was done years ago, and perhaps there are better options available now.<br /><br />How did they get the Hobbits to look so small in LOTR? - Straight Dope Message Board
  • MJonmind mentioned in a previous post about Rick Baker, who did the transformations in the "Thriller" video.<br /><br />33899_1295789134809_1832769948_595652_1498353_n.jpg<br /><br />I found an interview about his work, the masks and special techniques to make as real as possible faces and even facial expressions and about the "Thriller" project:<br /><br />Rick Baker Interview | Archive of American Television<br /><br />
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • I remember this discussion also.  I also remember that what convinced me about Dave Dave on Larry King was the fact that I turned my back on that video and listened to Dave Dave and the voice sent shivers up my spine. "That's Michael!" I said. I even compared some words from Dave in that interview with the same words by Michael in some of his earlier interviews and again shivers went up my spine! But I can turn my back on any of the videos of Murray and I don't hear it, sorry no shivers! ;o)<br /><br />Blessing!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1340930907:
    <br />
    on 1339364406:
    <br />@SimPattyk.... I love your montages thanks for taking your time and expose them!  :)
    Thank you!<br /><br /><br /><br />From this thread: Dr Murray How DARE you judge me<br /><br />
    on 1340914880:
    <br />
    on 1340892247:
    <br />[size=12pt]As we have been talking about teeth a lot here, I thought that this is amusing: <br /><br />The Jacksons this Wednesday before the "Good Morning America" show.<br />tumblrm6by.jpg<br /><br />Look at Jermaine  :icon_mrgreen:[/size]
    [size=12pt]Thank you MaryK for the picture! now I am even more confident that Jermaine reads here  :icon_razz:<br />very charming picture, indeed![/size]
    lmao  :thjajaja121: <br />Tks for posting MaryK!!<br /><br /><br />
    on 1340801564:
    <br />[ . . .  .]<br />TMZ:"Murray LIEs THROUGH his TEETH about his relationship with the singer" <br />[ . . . . ]<br />In short, this is what I make of TMZ articles... if I read between the lines, of course lol or maybe between teeth!  :icon_lol:<br />---> READ DA TROOT (ESCAPISM, DISGUISE, HOAX) THROUGH MURRAY'S FAKE TEETH
    <br /><br />jermainesm.jpg<br /><br />Well what can I say?  ;D<br />Jermaine, I love how you smile "THROUGH your TEETH"  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />Remaining Jacksons will take the stage at Apollo Theater for first time since Michael Jackson's death - NY Daily News<br />"“It’s not as difficult as I thought it would be,” says Marlon Jackson, who, at 55, is closest in age to Michael.<br />“He’s present with us onstage. We have a great time when we perform and we know he’s up there with us.”<br />Certainly, his image is. The show — which includes all the old hits from both the Jackson 5 and Jacksons phases of the group — features key video footage of their late brother."<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />will have some meaning the shirt of Marlon?, and shirt of Tito that caricature of man showing the teeth... :confused:<br /><br /><br /><br />
    I was thinking about the heights... I haven't found a single place that shows how to make an actor bigger without camera and prop work, there is elevator shoes but there is a photo of Conrad Murray in Nike trainers. However got me thinking... <br /><br />What if it's a shared role? Michael is the one we see sitting down in court, in the videos but someone else is doing the walking, if it is a disguise then it can be duplicated for others.. even when they handcuff Conrad Murray he is still sitting down.<br /><br />. <br /><br />
  • on 1341183829:
    <br />I remember this discussion also.  I also remember that what convinced me about Dave Dave on Larry King was the fact that I turned my back on that video and listened to Dave Dave and the voice sent shivers up my spine. "That's Michael!" I said. I even compared some words from Dave in that interview with the same words by Michael in some of his earlier interviews and again shivers went up my spine! But I can turn my back on any of the videos of Murray and I don't hear it, sorry no shivers! ;o)<br /><br />Blessing!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove <br />
    <br /><br />This is exactly my experience too which makes me think that it's someone else playing Murray's role. Not to say that MJ isn't either - there have been a few instances where it's so out of place, like Murray looking into the camera at court. Leilani81 could be right. We have to remember that the pictures we see are put there by TMZ and NPG.<br /><br />Has there been any time where the public has seen Murray - or has it all been reported through TMZ and NPG.<br /><br />Paula - that picture of Jermaine is hilarious. Hi Jermaine - enjoy the tour with your brothers :)<br /><br />Blessings
    Michael Jordon, his like 6ft 4 6ft5???? in the this is it concert, they mention "mj air" <br /><br /><br />I noticed a lot of people call Michael Jorans walking in the air as he sunk the ball "mj air" so both have a name for things they do?<br />And so I searched Youtube for MJ air for Michael Jackson and if you look after Michael throws his head back and arms out the camera goes to the floor where the dancers are, one of the dancers jumps up and makes an action like his putting the ball in the basket. was it a subtle clue?<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /> <br /><br />Michael Jordan was born 17th February 1963, <br /><br />Has he been seen lately?<br /><br />rip-michael-jackson-21.jpg<br /><br />Oooh then you have Marcus Jordan Michaels Son. <br /><br />Marcus%20Jordanx-inset-community.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jordan's Son Marcus Arrested for Disorderly Conduct | TMZ.com<br /><br />and the picture Conrad Murray in 1994<br /><br />Conrad-Murray-mugshot-6951805.400x800.jpg<br /><br />obviously do not look the same in features abnd glasses are different but uncanny the beard, hair etc, <br />What do you think? possible to add to consideration and add to the pile or rule it out and throw in the trash?
  • Michael Jordan is an owner of a professional basketball team. I'm not sure he's ever had any experience with acting so I don't believe he'd be a logical choice for the part of Murray, but one never knows. I love the video of MJ and MJ - especially the outtakes where it shows MJJ showing MJ how to moonwalk. Classic.<br /><br />By the way - much has been said about Michael not following basketball or even knowing who the players were. I don't buy this at all because not only did he know Michael Jordan, but he also knew and hung out with Magic Johnson and he was Kobe Bryant's mentor. I really believe Kobe became even greater because of that mentorship by Michael.<br /><br />Blessings
    on 1341198540:
    <br />Michael Jordan is an owner of a professional basketball team. I'm not sure he's ever had any experience with acting so I don't believe he'd be a logical choice for the part of Murray, but one never knows. I love the video of MJ and MJ - especially the outtakes where it shows MJJ showing MJ how to moonwalk. Classic.<br /><br />By the way - much has been said about Michael not following basketball or even knowing who the players were. I don't buy this at all because not only did he know Michael Jordan, but he also knew and hung out with Magic Johnson and he was Kobe Bryant's mentor. I really believe Kobe became even greater because of that mentorship by Michael.<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />Being a double, just walking around to be seen isn't really acting though<br /><br />
    Jordan also starred in the 1996 feature film Space Jam as himself
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jordan<br /><br />It's just a thought to the height situation, the seen in public etc ah well it was a thought :P
  • on 1341199274:
    <br />
    on 1341198540:
    <br />Michael Jordan is an owner of a professional basketball team. I'm not sure he's ever had any experience with acting so I don't believe he'd be a logical choice for the part of Murray, but one never knows. I love the video of MJ and MJ - especially the outtakes where it shows MJJ showing MJ how to moonwalk. Classic.<br /><br />By the way - much has been said about Michael not following basketball or even knowing who the players were. I don't buy this at all because not only did he know Michael Jordan, but he also knew and hung out with Magic Johnson and he was Kobe Bryant's mentor. I really believe Kobe became even greater because of that mentorship by Michael.<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />Being a double, just walking around to be seen isn't really acting though<br /><br />
    Jordan also starred in the 1996 feature film Space Jam as himself
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jordan<br /><br />It's just a thought to the height situation, the seen in public etc ah well it was a thought :P<br />
    <br /><br />You make a good point. Maybe? I still think Sidney Poitier is the best fit but that's just my opinion.<br /><br />Blessings to you :)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Voice, Sidney Poitier is 85 now, so I don't think that would work.<br /><br />Leilani81, that's quite the idea of Michael Jordan, since they did work together before on Jam. Interesting that his son made it to TMZ's news on July 1, 2012 for doing really nothing. So maybe he WAS meant to be a clue IDK.<br /><br />Michael Jordan is a possibility, though for me only because of height. He is 6'6", 216 lbs., and 49 years old.<br />CM is supposedly 6'5", 211 lbs., and 59 years old. So it's close enough to work but...<br />Conrad Murray Booking Sheet -- One HUMONGOUS Inmate | TMZ.com<br /><br />Their faces somewhat match, but their voices are very different.<br /><br />michaeljor.jpg