My theory on the murder/killing of MJ

YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
I feel that MJ saying he feared for his life etc is nothing but an excuse or story. Follow me here.... I looked it up and there is no law in CA against faking your death unless its to evade taxes, get $$, or fraud the government somehow...... Now this being said if you think about it. If MJ had the whole world thinkning that people were out to get him and kill him and that he feared for his life THAT would be the reason to fake his death legally. Of course he has made a shit ton of $$ since but if the fearing for his life was the MAIN reason behind doing it then there is nothing at all illegal about that and now his estate his mother is in charge of so that $$ should stay right where it is. May be a dumb theory but made since to me.    Young Mack

Comments

• AnnaAnna Posts: 17
    hhhhmmmm....... i like the way you think! :th_bravo:
  • JacarandaJacaranda Posts: 49
    Yeah, I understand exactly what you are saying. Could very well have been one seed of many planted in the grand ruse.  :icon_e_smile:<br />But then i don't doubt that there were people who were out to get him in one way or another. And if he actually did fear for his life..it still works.<br />Not a dumb theory at all.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Then why all the clues that he is not dead after all? Wouldn't the family be interested in keeping up appearances? Instead they're talking about resurrections and bragging about how Paris can fake cry and is such a great actress. They wouldn't be talking about Magic Tricks and movies called the Illusionist and long before he went to the airport I mean hospital. They're doing reality TV shows and buying sleeping bags and displaying Liberian Girl pics at the memorial/burial, quoting "I'm alive and here forever!" on the big screen.<br /><br />I don't think MJ needed an excuse to escape. This was a multi-decade planned project. His life's work, really.<br /><br />
  • on 1338531102:
    <br /><br />"I'm alive and here forever!" on the big screen.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />hehe. i sometimes forget about that. then every time i see it or remember it or read it i laugh and think what were ppl thinking when they saw that. i didnt see it. how one dimensional.<br /><br />now i see it and laugh...<br /><br />gee i love the light!<br />
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    I agree with Bec, that it's a long planned thingy. Personally I have always added my 'it's payback time' slogan to that whole story - something I stick to until today (MJ's way of saying :images:). Because watching the estate doing what it does, how all the 'snakes' are coming out wanting to cash in on the MJ legacy, it just has always given me the feeling that this was fully considered by Michaels in order to expose them later. Actually, they all expose themselves, he just had to 'die' to have the greedy ones come crawling out of their tombs and have them show their true face. The clues are too meticulously in itself to just be coincidence. So this project really is happening and working on many levels.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    No plan is perfect. The hoax has been thought of long before, his theory could be correct, I agree with Bec, many "gaffes" remember also alarm at UCLA, airport closed almost at the same time, Joseph said "I do not know where my son "blah, blah ... Michael is alive and nothing makes me think otherwise. I send all my love. Keep the faith.<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    The point that Michael involved someone else as a cause of his death, speaks volumes.<br /><br />Otherwise, he could have just died of a heart attack or something similar, and just was found dead.<br /><br />The part where Dr Conrad Murray is involved and is now supposedly in jail and the whole trial thing, has to have a purpose...<br /><br />This hoax has many levels....we still don't know all the reasons behind it, but I certainly agree that he had to do it, and those death threats were serious enough, to escape being imprisoned <br />when he does decide to return...God Bless and thanks for your input and ideas...Welcome as well.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I agree with both points.  I feel he was threatened in latter years and rather than make a big to do about it by making  reports to authorities and getting his name smeared yet again as being delusional and psychotic and whacko all over the tabloid media, he devised a scheme that worked to both advantages.  It got him away from the imminent threat and free to do as he damn well pleases and he didn't have to break any laws to do it.  I like the way he thinks and more so the way he operates.
  • on 1338562999:
    <br />I agree with both points.  I feel he was threatened in latter years and rather than make a big to do about it by making  reports to authorities and getting his name smeared yet again as being delusional and psychotic and whacko all over the tabloid media, he devised a scheme that worked to both advantages.  It got him away from the imminent threat and free to do as he damn well pleases and he didn't have to break any laws to do it.  I like the way he thinks and more so the way he operates.<br />
    <br /><br />You are right, if he had reported to be threatened by someone, the whole world would had mocked him and it would be fodder for yellow tabloids again and again.  :icon_evil:
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    on 1338499705:
    <br />Yeah, I understand exactly what you are saying. Could very well have been one seed of many planted in the grand ruse.  :icon_e_smile:<br />But then i don't doubt that there were people who were out to get him in one way or another. And if he actually did fear for his life..it still works.<br />Not a dumb theory at all.<br />
    yeah i agree people may have wanted him dead also i think to me my theoru makes more since cause if you really think about it he really didnt start mentioning fearing for his life until maybe. 2 years before he died..... who knows... hopefully we will find out soon.
  • As many years as we've been discussing "why, when, how," he faked his death, only Michael knows the true reason. We've been blessed & still blessed with his presense of music, & if he's truly at peace with this hoax, it's time he takes care of himself. Lord knows he's been carrying the weight of th world, in trying to "fix" the world as we know it today, & he did the best he could. The only person you can change.......is yourself!<br /><br />Michael did have a heart of gold. <br />He is human.
  • I don't think he can/will return until the ones who wanted him dead in the first place are gone. 
    yeah i agree people may have wanted him dead also i think to me my theoru makes more since cause if you really think about it he really didnt start mentioning fearing for his life until maybe. 2 years before he died..... who knows... hopefully we will find out soon.
    <br /><br />Although I do not think your theory makes any sense I do agree with the bolded part. I believe the "fearing for his life" bit is part of the choreography of the hoax.
  • on 1338608757:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Although I do not think your theory makes any sense I do agree with the bolded part. I believe the "fearing for his life" bit is part of the choreography of the hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />claims by the family set mood for suspicion, questioning, controversy, all the things MJ wanted surrounding his "death"<br /><br />just remember, often what is said and what is real are two different things. even when coming from jackson camp...<br /><br /><br />look at latoya screaming "CM is fall guy, there are others and i am going to tell you whats going on" and now what?? nothing?? you dont just 'drop' something like that and let it go. its all to create controversy and confusion around the "death"<br /><br />why - so we pay attention. thats why the jacksons employ their crazy (i say that wioth respect) antics. to create hype. they are playing their role and in short, bec is right. its just choreography.
    It thickens the plot. Anyone knows a movie with a weak plot sucks no matter how good the special effects.
  • on 1338606309:
    <br />I don't think he can/will return until the ones who wanted him dead in the first place are gone. <br />
    I agree,i honestly believe his life was in danger for many years.He spoke often of the dark side of the industry,called Tommy M. the devil,united people with his music and so much more.He also accused his handlers of trying to poison him.No question in my mind that his life was in some kind of danger.No doubt in my mind that M..J. outsmarted them and had a genius plan to hoax his death.The theory of 7,alas Tupac was carefully plotted by M.J.,and June 25,2009 was the perfect time to execute his plan.Micheal cant/want come back until,the dark cabal are removed from the top of that pyramid.He had to do this,its all for love.Think about how many people have awakened to the harsh realities of the matrix system of control that we live in.He has opened our eyes to who the Media works for and how they lie and twist things to fit their agenda.I really believe Michael was chosen by God to change the world,and bring us the enlightenment that we were lacking.I guess it took his death,cough,cough,to unite humanity and to lift those little blind folds off our eyes so we can see who our enemies are.